LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Let Your Divine Inner Light Be God's Beacon In The World ... And ... Rewiring For Divine Peace By Ann Albers & The Angels...And... Come Together In Love By Kirar Taraishia Te Wairangi

Let Your Divine Inner Light Be God's Beacon In The World By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Gabriel

This message from Archangel Gabriel reminds us that we actually radiate our energy into the world with every thought and prayer.

The Gabriel Card For This Week:

Your Prayers are a Beacon Calling to You the Love and Wisdom that You Seek.

Shanta's Message .....

The word that most stands out for me in this message is Beacon. It makes me think of the importance of Beacon Lights as signals in the world, such as the lighthouse that protects ships from wreckage on the rocks.

I have been fascinated by the idea of guiding lights since my association with Archangel Gabriel in 1990. He has continuously spoken of the importance of letting our inner light radiate into the world and has given many different processes to encourage that practice.

It's important to remember that Divine Light contains both the presence of God's Love and the power of Infinite Intelligence. Both of these empowering attributes are necessary for us to lead a life that is fulfilling from the Soul's level as well as from the purely human.

When we are in alignment with this Presence within us, Divine Wisdom and Love become more available for us. Our heart's wisdom is accessible and we find new levels of clarity and certainty to enhance our daily lives.

We have been told for many years that Love is the greatest healer there is. When we invite the Light of God to work in our lives, we begin to create a resource that we can allow to work in every area of life where healing is needed. This power of Love within God's light is so profound that it brings new high-frequency energy into our hearts, and from there into our bloodstream to enhance our health and well-being.

Many studies have been done demonstrating the efficacy of prayer. When we pray with a full heart of gratitude, it can raise our vibrational frequency and attract to us what we need. Paramahansa Yogananda said that our thoughts are prayers and we are always praying. The benevolent presence of the Universe is continuously providing what we are focused on in full, loving commitment to our happiness.

The problem is our focus of attention is often on what is lacking or what we intensely do not want to experience. This intensity of feeling creates the magnetism. Our feelings profoundly affect our ability to manifest the life we most want. To change the course of our experience, we need to place our attention on our intentions for the life we want to live.

Remembering that I am radiating energy into the field around me like a Beacon Light is important. Being an expression of Divine Light to the world requires my heart to be full of Loving Gratitude. When my heart is full of gratitude, I can more easily see there is Beauty everywhere around me. I am so filled with this natural beauty that I feel like my heart is bursting with Love. It thrills me to let Divine Love shower through me like a waterfall. My very cells begin to dance with Life Force. When I allow this fullness into my being, I naturally become a Beacon of Light and radiate this presence into the world.

These feelings within me are powerfully magnetic. The radiance of this pure Joy becomes a magnet for more of this ecstatic and nourishing experience ...and that makes me happy.

Divine Presence,

May every thought in my mind be a blessing to the world. Help me to raise my vibrational frequency through my prayers and love so that my every thought is a Beacon of Light to humanity. May all that I do, think, or say be in Alignment with the highest Will of God working in my life.

Thank you for your blessings of Grace and Divinity in every area of my life. May the Light that shines through me carry Divine Intelligence and Love into my life and to others in every moment. May this Light bring more awakening and peace into the heart of each person on the planet. And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel

Video - "Energy Clearing & Reset Into Higher Light ~ Archangel Meditation" By Melanie Beckler - https://youtu.be/gzKXDbJDK3s

Archangel Gabriel's Message .....

Just as a ship at sea can find the land it is seeking through the beacon light on shore, so it is the power of your prayers. The guiding light of your prayers sets an intention for your life that leads the way to all you require for an abundant, healthy and joy-filled life. Prayer is an alignment with God's energy. It connects you to the abundant Source where all is provided. Prayer is not something you save until there is a dire need. Prayer is a way of aligning your thoughts to create the opening for miracles in your life.

When you pray you are sending out a powerful thought which is like a beacon light. This thought not only attracts what you are asking for, it sets a pattern of energy for the highest good in your life. It increases your conscious awareness of the power of great possibilities. Prayer creates a shift in your attitude so you can be a magnet for your good.

Your prayer does not have to be an elaborate ritual. Simple words that work for you are the easiest way to attune yourself to God. Prayer acts as a reminder that there is a Higher Power available to assist you in every area of your life.

Practice:

Knowing that an attitude of gratitude can lift your awareness, it is often helpful to begin your prayers by giving thanks for that which already exists in your life. Proclaiming Divine Order is another powerful prayer when you don't know what else to ask for. When Divine Order exists in your life, you live in harmony, love and abundant joy.

Sometimes God seems very far away and too vast to comprehend. At those times, calling forth your guardian Angel is like calling on a friend, someone to talk to and pour out the deepest feelings in your heart. Know that it is all right for you to ask for what you want. The abundant resource of spirit is equal to every demand, and you deserve to be happy, and abundantly blessed.

It is often helpful to know the qualities you desire to attract to you when you pray. If you are lonely and asking for a mate, know clearly what you want in a life companion. These qualities could include a deep heart connection, understanding and harmony. When you ask directly for the qualities behind the physical attributes, it allows for a greater opening in your consciousness so you can receive at a deeper level.

Visualization can also assist your prayers. Imagine that you are a lighthouse on a rocky shore, a beacon of light. Feel the expansiveness as your light reaches out into the world around you. Know that your light is attracting your good to you and that you are assisting others by your beacon. When you become this light in your thoughts, it expands your consciousness and prepares the way for you to receive even greater light. It creates a new level of calming faith within you. So let your light shine. You are meant to be this beacon of light shining forth into the world for all to see.

Each person has this ability to shine, because each person is a part of the light, love and wisdom which is God. When you recognize this power within you, it will create the energy for miracles to occur. Believe that all the good in the universe is available for you, just because you are a beloved child of the Creator.

As you shine your light into the world, know that you are not alone. The abundant energy of God is pouring into you to assist you in keeping your light strong. Know that the Angels are also available as companions on your path, ready to assist you when you ask. You are a magnet for your good when you remember:
Your Prayers are a Beacon Calling to You the Love and Wisdom that You Seek.

Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Gabriel
August 23, 2020
shantagabriel.com
Video - "Regeneration Secrets & Frequency Energies That Will Help Your Body Flourish ! By Judy Satori" - https://youtu.be/8goHIQu7q9s

Rewiring For Divine Peace By Ann Albers & The Angels

Today the angels suggest a simple technique for helping us quickly rewire for peace, love, and joy and I'll share some simple techniques for finding peace as well. The world needs us to be that peace so we can soothe the fires, and calm the storms.

Sending you all so much love,
♥ Ann

Message From The Angels .....

My dear friends, we love you so very much,

Your words, in their best and most powerful usage, are symbols for the vibrations they represent. For example, when you say, "I love this," and you allow yourself to feel love, your words contain the vibration of love. When you say, "Peace be with you," and you feel the vibration of peace in your heart, your words share the very same.

When you do not feel what you are saying, your words are vibrationally weak. When you take the time to speak with heart and feeling, your words can calm the storms.

Take a deep breath. As we discussed last week, think of some person or situation in which you feel deep peace
. Take a moment, shut your eyes, and deeply connect with the feeling of peace. Mentally say to yourself, "peace," and feel the feeling. Do this as often as you can. You are programming yourselves to feel peace, the minute you say or think the word.

Now take another breath. Think of someone or something you love. Shut your eyes, feel the feelings of love until you are filled and then say to yourself, "love." You are programming yourself to feel love, the minute you say or think about the word.

Once again breathe. Think of a time in your life when you felt joy, or imagine a fantasy in which you do feel joy. Exaggerate the feelings if you can, and then say to yourself, "joy." Each time you do this, you are programming yourself to feel joy.

You can do this with any positive vibration and corresponding positive word. You can "wire" yourself to feel peace in the middle of storms, love in the face of those who are upset, and even joy in a time when many would not find reason to feel joyful. You can train yourself to relax when you say the world, "relax," and to become more energized when you say the word, "energize."

This is a skill that will come in handy during the next few months. Your mother earth is releasing a great deal of energy. She loves you.

She is not trying to hurt you, nor is she punishing humanity. She is simply releasing the pent up pressures in human hearts, the torrents of unexpressed emotion, and the passionate, burning desire for a greater, kinder, and more connected, loving, reality.

No matter what the external world, however, peace lives inside of you. No one, and nothing can take it away. Love exists within you. No one, and nothing can take that way. Joy exists within. It is yours to call upon. You can practice these feelings, practice associating them with a word or two, and practice entering these states at will

As you focus more and more upon these high vibrational states of being, you will find yourself centered even in the midst of a world that feels turbulent. As you wire yourself with these energies your decisions will no longer require agonizing thought processes, but rather answers will arrive organically, easily, and joyfully.

You will literally be moved by the spirit within. You will be steered around life's storms, or in some cases you will be the ones to steer the storms with your intention and your positive prayers.

Peace. Love. Joy. We wish you this, and so much more, dear ones. We are here with each and every one of you, loving you, guiding you, and amplifying your positive vibrations. We are sending you our love, our peace, our intentions for your joy. We want for you what you want for you.

As you practice these higher vibrations, or others that delight you, you will hear our guidance ever more clearly, feel our love, and know that you rest securely in the arms of the Divine.

In these more refined energies, you can "weather" any weather with peace, love, and joy, and you can be the calm, powerful, voice of prayer, that either steers you around the storms, or calms the storms around you.

God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels

Video - "Heart Chakra Opening - How To Activate Your Heart Chakra Fast" By Melanie Beckler - https://youtu.be/q5V7QTBcIBw

Ann's Message .....

Hi Everyone,

Peace. When I say the world I think of growing up and going to Catholic mass. We shook hands with those around us in church, saying quickly to each, "Peace be with you." Some people said it by rote, barely looking you in the eye. Others felt like the hands of God itself, connecting with you, emanating a nurturing, and calming presence.

I wanted to be like them. I tried to make eye contact and send feelings of peace too. In turn I felt peaceful. Now I find peace in nature or in thoughts of nature, and more importantly resting in the knowing that I do not have to "create" peace around me. I just have to focus on the feeling and allow it to flood into me, and out from me. Peace.

I feel the grass under my feet. Breathe. "Peace." I crawl under a cozy blanket. Breathe. "Peace." I sip a cup of tea. Breathe. "Peace." Then I try to conjure it up on my own. Breathe. "Peace." Wow, it works.

It was one of the biggest revelations in my life that I could learn to practice vibrations inwardly rather than just reacting to the outside world.

The angels used to get in my head during suspenseful parts in movies and tell me to practice watching in peace. They'd get in my head when I watched people argue and tell me to emanate peace and love. I had no idea at the time, the power of such practices.

As you practice various positive vibrations, you develop the ability to call them up at will. The more you think of things that make you feel peaceful, the quicker you can conjure up the feeling, no matter what the circumstance.

I find a leak in the yard. "Peace." It will be fixed. The winds are howling around the house. "Peace." It'll be fine. The world is about to enter and unsettling and difficult time. "Peace."

The world needs our peace, our love, and our joy. Together, in peace, I have faith that we can call upon the gentle rains to soothe fires, calm the storms, and uplift and comfort human hearts.

Together in peace, our vibration is a wave that raises people up rather than knocking them down. Peace knows no race, no political party, no division. Peace knows no fear. Peace finds no blame. Peace reminds us we are eternal. Peace knows all problems are temporary. Peace understands that grace is available.

I wish you peace. I wish me peace. I wish all humanity and our entire earth peace. Let us join together and emanate that vibration to the best of our ability, now and in the months ahead. Together, as in that dream I shared last week, we can be the calm center of life's storms.

Here are a few additional pointers to help you practice peace...

1. Listen to sounds of nature

I think we know this intuitively, but now science has shown that the sounds of nature decrease the fight/flight response and lower heart rate. Listen to the wind, the crickets, ocean waves, babbling brooks, chirping birds, or even a purring cat to help the body become more peaceful.

When you're listening, after awhile pay more attention to the feeling than the sound. See if you can memorize it, and call it up at will.

2. Stop. Breathe. Become Deeply Present

Stop. Breathe. Look around you and see if you can look at your environment as if you are looking at it for the first time. Examine things around you without judgment. Look for things you've not noticed before. Appreciate all that is around you. Presence brings peace.

3. Be a channel for peace

For a few moments, sit quietly and breathe. As you breathe focus on anything that gives you peace. Imagine peace is pouring into you and emanating out from you into the world. Imagine allowing this peace to flow through you and into the hearts of those you love.

If you like, imagine you sit at the center of a storm swirling around you, but you are in a peaceful clear energy. You can see blue skies above. Imagine the peaceful energy from above pours into you and emanates outward. As the peaceful energy joins with the swirling storm, it slows it, soothes it, and calms it until its energy dissipates.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude for you, your light, and your commitment to be the peace on this earth. In peace, and in love, and in joy, grace, guidance, and goodness are allowed to flow freely, not only into our lives, but out into our world.

I love you all.
Ann

Visit Ann's message archives - https://www.visionsofheaven.com/category/messages-from-ann-albers

Infinite Blessings with the Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Enlightenment, Healing, Peace, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You in every moment,

Steven Hutchinson

Video - "The Miraculous Victory Of The Lion's Gate" By Patricia COta-Robles

https://youtu.be/n6SoEVPayhU

No photo description available.

Come Together In Love By Kirar Taraishia Te Wairangi

Aotearoa Timeless Messages of Love Message from "Te Wairua O Te Tai Hau a Uru''(The Spirit Keeper of The West of Love and Depth)"Dear Beings of Light ... Our Messages ... as coming from All The Spirit Keepers of All The Directions ... Is One in The Same ..."Come Together in Love" ... "Unite in Spirit ... in Consciousness"The Greatest Move ...

Focus that You can do ... for All Life hereon ~Keeping Your Heart Centered on Forgiveness ~Willingness to Overlook those Illnesses and Dis eases that have befallen many of Your Worldwide Brothers and Sisters ... for You cannot look upon Others with conceit ...nor anger ... nor jealousy and contempt ... and still say that 'We Are All One,'as Your saying goes ~

To Truly Be "All One" means that Your Heart Is Open ... Loving ... Forgiving ...Accepting that You Are showing true Unconditional Love. As You continue to "Call the Spirit Helpers" to assist Those Whom You may think are unchangeable ...or Those Whom You may think that there is no chance or hope for ... even Those that You may think ...do not have a Soul or a Heart!

These are the Ones that You can Focus and Send Your Love towards ! Often it is easier to Love Those Who Love You back ... however...it Is Your Divine Nature ... to Love Those Who need Love the Most ...especially if ... Others would think They don't deserve it! Value Each and Every Precious Soul ... for there Is "Always Hope"As sure as there Are Infinite Possibilities for Change and for Solutions!And So Be It Dear Ones!"

Video - "Pleiadian Broadcast July 2020" By Christine Day - https://youtu.be/SpsgkJot9hY

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

Nice posts, thanks for sharing!

And thank you for sharing as well Melvin. Lots of Blessings of God's Love, Enlightenment, & Abundance, Steve

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

VIBRATION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 28, 2021 at 7:26am 0 Comments

VIBRATION:-“Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates.” This principle explains the difference among the various manifestation of matter and spirit. From pure spirit all the way down to the grossest level of matter, there is a…

Continue

CORRESPONDENCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 27, 2021 at 8:01am 0 Comments

CORRESPONDENCE:- As above, to below; as below, so above. “This famous aphorism was created by Hermes. What this law means is that the thoughts and images you hold in your conscious and subconscious minds will manifest their mirror likeness in…

Continue

MENTALISM

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 27, 2021 at 7:46am 0 Comments

MENTALISM:- The Principle of Mentalism. “The all is mind; the universe is mental.” This principle embodies the understanding that everything in the material universe is which this is not the case. Edgar Cayce, in his channelings of the Universal…

Continue

THE MAGIC KEY:

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 25, 2021 at 6:01am 0 Comments

THE MAGIC KEY:- The Principles of truth are seven; he who knows these, understandingly, possesses the magic key before whose touch all the doors of the temple fly open.” The Kybalion. 1. The principle of Mentalism. 2. The Principle of…

Continue

SPIRITUAL GROUNDEDNESS AND BALANCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 24, 2021 at 9:26am 0 Comments

SPIRITUAL GROUNDEDNESS AND BALANCE:- God’s Sons and Daughters can often be quite rebellious and disobedient, like little children. It is through suffering and health lessons that most of us have found God and our Spiritual Path. Let the physical…

Continue

ILL HEALTH IS BASICALLY MISDIRECTED THINKIN

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 23, 2021 at 7:49am 0 Comments

ILL HEALTH IS BASICALLY MISDIRECTED THINKING:- Ascended Master Djwhal Khul said that, “Ill health is basically misdirected thinking.” Ill health then is the physicalization of negative ego thoughtforms.Health is the physicalization of Divine…

Continue

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service