LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

I Am the Love ! I Am the Light ! I Am the Truth ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light ... And ... Claim Your Divine Mastership ! ... And ... Children Of The Sun - Your Time Is Now!

I Am the Love ! I Am the Light ! I Am the Truth ! By Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light

Hello, Chaps. I thought I might give you a bell … see if you’re home?

It is, indeed, an Energy exchange of which we have been expecting and looking forward to. Not just for communication with you, Dearest Blossom, yet, to connect up, as we like to do, with All Souls who find our words to be of comfort and encouragement.

Thank you. A lady wrote in to ask if you were able to explain what ‘I am the Truth’ really meant? One is aware of ‘The Light, The Love … The I Am, yet, what is the significance of ‘I am the Truth?’

And yet, we would say that both the lady inquiring and indeed, Each One … KNOWS the answer.

FOR THE TRUTH IS WHO YOU ARE!

THE TRUTH IS EVERYTHING THAT IS LOVE.

THE TRUTH IS THE ULTIMATE OF THAT WHICH LOVE IS.

It goes far deeper into your Being than that of ‘Not knowing what is Truth and what is not’ within your world today, and all that is spread around to confuse.

In a sense, it is a different kind of Truth.

IT IS THE KNOWING INSIDE YOU OF WHAT LOVE IS.

THE COMPLETENESS OF ONE’S BEING.

THE WHOLENESS OF ONE’S BEING IN ALL OF ITSELF.

When one repeats the mantra from the deepest place within their heart … when one can FEEL the absolute Knowingness and Power within these words … then THEY KNOW what ‘I AM THE TRUTH’ means.

Does this make sense for you/to you?

Yes. For me, it is definitely about the feeling of Knowingness that takes our Spirit to another place. No matter whether we are simply just saying it to build strength, or whether it is for a particular circumstance that is taking place.

You see, Blossom, we would liken it to, when in days gone by, a child had to learn their Times Table in the Knowing it would see them through many an unexpected moment, or simply be a ‘base’ for one to refer to when needed. It is the same with the mantra. You KNEW it before you came and you Knew that once it had been re-presented to you, it would be your ‘Go to’ in any given moment of any given day.

This is why it feels so familiar. So strong. So complete for you.

Thank you. Due to my present circumstance, all things going on in the big wide world are not so ‘In my face’, yet, I have been made aware of quite a few things, obviously. I know both you and White Cloud said that it will be when things seem so topsy turvy, that things will turn around … great changes will come. Surely, we are at that point?

Not quite.

How bad, how insane is it going to get?

To a point when all Nations will be in turmoil about the same thing and different things. It will reach a critical point when souls have reached their ‘desired’ awakening … which will be different for Each One.

Then, and only then will the tide turn.

Yet, why do we have to wait until it gets that bad? Why not put an end to all this madness, now?

Blossom, there have been many times upon your Planet when human Beings have felt the same, for one reason or another. When sanity and all reasoning seem lost. Yet, as flippant and as nonchalant as it may sound … within the chaos, one’s Being finds the TRUTH of who they are?

For some … not all!?

If that is a question, we would say ‘correct’.

For me, and many I know, one cannot help but wonder what is the point of ‘anything’! It is all SO RIDICULOUS! I mean, if it is that the elite’s agenda is to wipe out a great deal of the population … why can’t those like you, for instance … just wipe out the elite? Why is it allowed to even get this far?

For many reasons. The lid has to be blown off the boiling pot in order for all that is … all that has been taking place … to be revealed

Why … why the wait?

Because of so many, many things that are in place to follow, when it does. If the lid is removed instead of blowing off, the plans that come after would not be able to take place … to have the desired outcome.

Oh, if only we could understand. Well, I think deep down inside we do. Yet, as always it is the waiting. The expectancy. It is interesting … three times in the past, say 15 or so years ago, different ‘readers’ mentioned that Goody (my husband) would be/was ill. I can’t remember exactly how it was given, yet I laughed it off, as so many years went by and I thought ‘Well, they got that wrong!’ Now, I see they hadn’t got it wrong at all*. It brought home, even more, the ‘No time’ thing!  A lot of us struggle with that at the moment, being told so much is to happen and as yet, it hasn’t.

This is correct, Blossom. Everything is happening at once.

So we have been told. Yet, it is difficult to grasp. It is just too mind-blowing to comprehend because not only is it happening at once, there are parallel lives, timelines, other dimensions … and then … there is the free will to change one’s thoughts, which go off down another pathway, and yet, it is all going on now!

Video - "Receive Spiritual Divine Blessings With Saint Germaine & Archangel Michael

https://youtu.be/Ji5qLXiaZjU

Correct. Yet, for the purpose of our discourse this day, we would like to remain in the present … of this time … in this moment … where Each One is aware of their focus, here on Planet Earth and why they are here.

All of which you know and although many think you do not understand … you do.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE HERE TO LIFT THE VIBRATION OF YOUR PLANET INTO A HIGHER FORM.

YOU KNOW IT IS THE BIGGEST THING THAT HAS EVER BEEN UNDERTAKEN UPON PLANET EARTH.

YOU KNOW YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR THIS MISSION BECAUSE YOU … EACH ONE … HAS THE STRENGTH AND THE WHEREWITHAL, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS … TO CONTINUE BRINGING THE LIGHT AND THE LOVE THROUGH YOU ONTO/INTO THE PLANET … INTO THE CORE … INTO EVERY FLOWER AND BLADE OF GRASS … INTO EVERY MOMENT AND MOVEMENT OF BREATH THAT YOU TAKE.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE WARRIORS OF LIGHT.

YOU KNOW YOU WILL COMPLETE THIS MISSION.

DO YOU NOT?

Well, yes! Yet, many felt the same and are now, no longer on the Earth plane.

Yet, continuing from elsewhere.

So, the waiting for an Announcement, let alone an Event, simply may not happen before some of us who feel we are to be here … may not be?

That would depend on the soul’s contract.

Yet, the desire, the Knowing, can be so strong for many. I have a friend who is 94. She is waiting patiently like us all! It’s the frustration, I guess, as the world gets madder.

Yet, as the world ‘appears’ to be getting madder … the sanity is returning to those who are choosing to wake up.

It sure takes an alarm clock the size of Big Ben to make some even blink an eye.

Yet, this is EVOLUTION.

Yet, it has already taken place … as has everything. Too mind-boggling that life is never-ending. So, evolving would bring about newness, expansion of Love itself. How can that already be in place?

We would leave you with the answer of … ‘Thought’. It is indeed, too expansive to even begin.

Yet, people who have had ‘Near-Death Experience’s’ have understood all this in one moment.

As shall Each One … and then forget… and then remember … and then forget and then remember … as each soul and aspects of soul … journey and experience yet another moment down a pathway of never-ending Beingness.

The Energies are so much stronger now and shall continue to expand in/of themselves.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD SIGN … as it is a sure way to know that ‘Events’ are drawing ever closer.

Lovely … only 200 years to wait then! I am trying to be humorous, not facetious.

This we understand. Yet, can you not feel these stronger Energies?

Yes. I saw the most beautiful rainbow the other day and the Love within the colours brought my heart to tears. It is when one feels that way about nature that one just KNOWS that our Truth is still around and within.

Blossom, it cannot be otherwise. FOR YOU ARE TRUTH … ALL OF YOU.

Even the baddies? Surely not.

YES. FOR EVERYTHING IS OF LOVE … EVERYTHING.

Although, those you call ‘The baddies’  are appearing to be other than what is ‘Your Truth’ … they originate FROM TRUTH … FROM THE I AM OF WHO YOU ARE … EACH AND EVERY ONE … EACH AND EVERY THING.

It would be so cool to pop off somewhere, suss it all out, remember it, and then pop back into this life.

You know you can. You know you do.

I can’t say I remember it. I don’t!

Yet, bit by bit you are recalling.

Bit by bit you remember.

And when all is said and done, Blossom …

THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO REMEMBER … IS THAT …

I AM THE LOVE.

I AM THE LIGHT.

I AM THE TRUTH.

I AM.

THIS IS ALL YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW.

THIS IS TRUTH IN/AS/OF ITSELF.

Gotcha! Thanks so much. Until next time. In Gratitude, In Loving service. I Am. My husband was found to have a brain tumor six weeks ago … The journey continues. Thank you to each one for your continuous Love and support. I know it is making a huge difference … to us both!

Infinite Blessings with Christ Love, Enlightenment, Infinity Healing, Violet Flames, & Divine Peace, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You in Every Moment !

Steven Hutchinson

Video - "Web of Light Meditation" - https://youtu.be/NOQ52UGKwP0

Claim Your Divine Mastership !

Witness the drama playing out in the world and around you sometimes, but do not make yourself a part of it. You are the Divine Compassionate Observer.
You become aware of and take responsibility for what you have created around you right now, then decide what it is that you want to continue with.
Once you take full and conscious responsibility for being on Earth, for as Soul Being having chosen this experience, and expand your knowingness of your "internal" reality, then everything can change.
You are a very, very ancient and mighty Soul Being. You are in a very brief ‘”movie” as HUman having a very special and unique journey. You are here to experience and enjoy the rest of it, and find the gifts in what you have already experienced.
You are the Master of your destiny and it is now time to create anew.
You are now being asked (by your Soul being, ‘Higher Self) to see through the eyes of your Divine Love and Truth, and commit to this stance 24/7. No more “Spirituality on or off, no more slipping into “old thought habit loop mode. Your LIGHT IS ON all the time and when it is not, you are learning, faster and faster to switch back into it without self-judgement.
The changes you will make are very simple but they are profoundly life changing.
To honour yourself and the truth that you came here to be a part of something grand and beautiful.
That you are not small and insignificant but Divine and powerful.
That you are not alone but are a vital co-creator in a Grande gathering that includes the coming together and sharing with your brothers and sister here on Earth.
That you, in your Shining, are part of a brilliant Light, that You are an essential part of that Whole.
Be committed to being in the moment and really trusting and feeling yourself.
You have to claim your place yourself, no one can do it for you nor give you permission for You to be YOU. Claim your Divine Love and Truth. Claim your Mastership.
Only you can claim your mastership and place in this Unity of Being.
Shine On
I So Love You
~Nicky Hamid
Video - "Super Quick Color Spectrum Meditation" By Steve Nobel

Children Of The Sun - Your Time Is Now!

Once upon a time, a galactic council was called and a mythic call sent out to countless light beings: the Children of the Sun, the angelic winged ones, the Sun runners, the rainbow warriors, and other luminous beings from many star systems.
This great circle of light beings gathered from far and wide. At the appointed nexus, the Love of the Spinning Galaxies entered, gracing them with ravening, celestial light and the following words.
You are being invited to incarnate upon a world where a great transformation is taking place,` began the Love of the Spinning Galaxies. You who respond and embody this call will go to a place where the illusions of fear and separation are being played out and a galactic cycle of evolution is coming to both an end and a new beginning.
I am calling those with the needed talents and gifts to act as my emissaries there, to lift and transform the frequencies of planet Earth, simply by embodying and anchoring Love’s presence there.
You will, by your very presence, transmute into love, the vibration of fear that now blankets consciousness there. In this myth you will play yourselves, Holy Innocents, Divine Child creators of this new reality of the golden octave.
The Love of the Spinning Galaxies continued: “On other journeys, each of you has proven to be a “feeling navigator,” able to awaken your consciousness and align your heart to the promptings of pure love and compassionate service.
As Sun runners and torch bearers, you have already demonstrated that you will hold the light high. And so, I invite you to incarnate en masse among the tribes of Earth to assist Gaia and all her children in their initiation of the transmutation of matter.
This transformation coming to Earth is very rare and precious, even among the many miracles of the cosmos. The magnificence of your loving presence will greatly assist the Earth in utilizing the alchemical frequencies of transformation, that will open up new dimensional realities. You are diviners of harmony, who transform simply through your vibrational presence.”
It is part of the plan that you will be veiled in forgetting so that you will experience directly what this level of fear and separation feel like, such that you can transform it from the inside out., the Mystery of the Spinning Galaxies went on.
`However, as you remember the feeling of the Sacred Garden of childlike innocence and trust, you will become the harmonic leavening in this cycle of initiation for Earth.
You will incarnate strategically, often in some of the most vibrationally dense areas on the planet. You who embrace this mythic call, walking into this illusion, may forget the splendor of who you are as light beings, experiencing the overwhelming density of Earth.
Video - "A Unique Opportunity From The Mighty Elohim" By Patricia Cota-Robles
To some, this illusion of separation from Love may create feelings of hopelessness, lack of support, and vibrational alienation. The very gifts which are being called forth to assist Gaia, may be seen as a cause for resistance, fear and projection by that which is being transformed.
Yet it will be your love that will transform the depths of duality, and your frequencies of light that will quicken the many.
Your participation on this mythic quest is purely voluntary; however, this transformational shift on Earth is very rare and precious. The Earth is spinning into a powerful nexus of evolution. You are being invited to incarnate as a single global family on Earth.
Should you choose to accept this mission, you will have the opportunity to catalyze and synthesize all that you have been during many incarnations, receiving a rarely offered quantum leap in consciousness.
It is up to you as myth makers to choose how you will dance with Terra Gaia and her children as she completes her ceremony of light! So spoke the Light of the Spinning Galaxies.
And so it was that the luminous beings who formed the countless alliances, federations, and councils of the faithful of the stars chose to incarnate on planet Earth to assist in this crucial event, the awakening of consciousness from the dream of matter, form and separation!.
As warned, many luminous beings have indeed forgotten who they are and why they came to Earth, but there was even a fail-safe process built into the plan to awaken these beings from the veil of forgetfulness that is so rife upon Earth.
The luminous ones who would journey to Gaia’s assistance agreed to spark each other’s remembrance, that the mythic grandeur of the cosmic play of light in the greater hologram, would be played out victoriously.
Thus, these starseeded ones were encoded in many ways with sounds, colors, lights, images, words, and symbols—a vibrational resonance that would assist them in remembering their commitment to the light.
The celestial sounds of the crystal singers would catalyze deep remembrance of their star codings. It was agreed that these coded clues would appear everywhere: in visionary art and music, in penetrating looks, in speech and feelings—all creating a deep yearning to awaken and become the embodiment of love.
These symbols would act as an alarm going off, assisting them in wakening and staying in their joy.. These companions of destiny, were encoded in the very cells of their bodies with the new galactic template in consciousness, awakening them to the power of their simple presence and love.
So it is that you, the children of the Sun, are now being bathed in the waters of remembrance, prepared as rainbow warriors to fulfill the promise of the new and ancient myth unfolding.
You embody the key to igniting unity consciousness on Earth, ushering Gaia and Her children into their radiant robes of light. Know that the magic you were born with is indeed real.
The Feast of the light players is coming together to celebrate as One Heart. By simply anchoring Love’s presence on Earth, you lovingly draw down the mantle of the gods, sending waves of healing and uplifting energy throughout Gaia’s eagerly receptive body.
As you emerge in this time, your gifts awaken and empower others. Utilizing the tools of laughter, song, dance, humor, joy, trust, and love, you are creating the powerful surge of transformation that will transmute the limitations of the old myth of duality and separation, birthing the miracle of unity consciousness on Earth.
The time is now, luminous Children of the Sun. Incomprehensible is the joy of creation, as you feel called to gather together in ever widening circles of the Great Heart Mandala of light, which will one day ignite, a critical mass triggering - a power surge which will transmute matter into a higher octave of being.
You are called into wakefulness, Sun Eyed Children of the Marvelous Dawn. Ancient Skywalker’s rise up. Utilize your gifts on behalf of Gaia. In a supernova of consciousness, Gaia and her children will ascend in robes of light, forming a luminous light body of love, to be reborn among the stars!
The mythic call has been sounded, the mythic quest begun. Awaken, rainbow warriors, Sun runners, luminous beings from the galactic alliances, federations, and councils of the stars! Ancient Skywalkers, stand in the beauty and power of your true identity as Love’s gift to Gaia. Set aside self-doubt.
You are a Divine Child of the Sun! Go where your heart draws you to share your great gifts. Surrender to the magic that you are as Love. And the miracle will be manifested here on Earth!
Return to the Garden. Return to the Sun. Return to Innocence. Return to the One! Remember, we dance and sing here for the One Heart!
from the Mayan Oracle
Video - "We are making progress in Transfiguring Our Earthly Bodies"
By Patricia Cota-Robles - https://youtu.be/FJLOepLWsj4

Views: 53

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Blossom for another encouraging message.

And, thank you Steve for always posting them.

Blessings of Light, Love and Truth!

Ishema

Yes, I really felt uplifted by this one as well Ishema. Thanks so much for sharing your reply & beautiful photo.

Infinite Blessings of Christ Love, Enlightenment, Peace, & Joy.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

SOUL IDENTITY INTO THE CENTRAL CORE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 27, 2021 at 8:15am 0 Comments

SOUL IDENTITY INTO THE CENTRAL CORE:- We behold the plight of the soul lost in the forcefields of the subconsciousness – wel-awareness is below the threshhold of God’s self-awareness which declares, ‘I AM WHO I AM “ because man and woman were…

Continue

THREEFOLD FLAME OF THE REAL SELF

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 26, 2021 at 8:39am 1 Comment

THREEFOLD FLAME OF THE REAL SELF:- For the purpose of unraveling the skeins of a false identity, we diagram selfhood. You are what you are regardless of what you think you are. You are in reality a living flame. The flame above is called the I AM…

Continue

SYNTHETIC IMAGE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 24, 2021 at 4:38pm 0 Comments

SYNTHETIC IMAGE:- “We see through a glass, darkly.” To address a civilization that is based solely upon the pseudo image of self-hood which we call the synthetic image – the image that is a manufactured counterfeit of the Real Self – and to say…

Continue

LIFE THAT IS GOD

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 23, 2021 at 9:13am 1 Comment

LIFE THAT IS GOD:- Once the separation occurred, the soul’s adaption to the frequencies of Matter resulted, after millions of years of evolution, in a loss of memory of origin, of true being, and of the wholeness of the self. As the memory of…

Continue

FINITE PORTION OF THE INFINITE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 22, 2021 at 10:02am 1 Comment

FINITE PORTION OF THE INFINITE:- :- This which you call you self, then, is a finite portion of the infinite, a little world of selfhood destined to one day become, through self-realization, the greater world of selfhood. By free will the souls of…

Continue

MATERIALIZATION OF THE GOD FLAME

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 21, 2021 at 8:48am 0 Comments

MATERIALIZATION OF THE GOD FLAME:- The electron, when thrust forth the atom of God’s being, is the materialization of the God flame. With the bursting of the negative polarity of the first atom of selfhood, Matter and the material cosmos was born…

Continue

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service