LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Tree Consciousness

Channelled through Natalie Glasson

We stand in your presence, so peaceful and strong, no words pass between us, very few acknowledgements are made and yet we stand as a supportive energy for all on the Earth. We are the energy of the Creator in manifestation on the Earth; we are the aspects, consciousness and qualities of the Creator, standing tall, ever growing and evolving, holding all that is sacred and holy from the Creator's soul. We are akin to pillars of light nurturing and maintaining the vibration of Mother Earth but we are also here to assist humanity and hold a wealth of wisdom and knowledge to share with you. We are the tree consciousness with the prominent presence of the mighty oak consciousness. We honour you dear friends of the Earth and ask that you devote a small amount of your time to listen to us now as we share with you our energy and love.

Within every manifestation of a tree on a physical level you will discover different vibrations and consciousness of the Creator's soul. In different areas on the Earth you will notice our energies vary in order to support our surroundings and maintain a balance in the Earth's energy. If you were to hold in your hands a branch, leaf or touch our trunks or roots you would feel a current of Creator energy flowing into your being from our manifestation. By learning to notice and sense our current of energy you will then be able to access the consciousness and wisdom that we each hold, linking directly into the energy of the Creator. You may discover that our energy feels rich in wisdom as if it is from a period on the Earth that was long before you placed your feet on the soil of the Earth. The tree consciousness which is integrated with the Creator's light holds wisdom and insights which extend from the birth of the Earth and hold the numerous truths of the universe and the mighty Creator's soul. By connecting with our energies you can grasp and accept these truths in order to expand your awareness and develop your understanding of the larger picture of the Earth, your soul and the Creator's soul. You will discover within our energy and light a map of the Creator's universe and that we are able to transport you to different realities, dimensions and civilisations. We have so much to share with you and yet we feel that although each person understands this deep within them they do not have the courage to step forward and connect with our energies. We must explain that in order to connect with the pure and truthful consciousness of our energy you must come to us with an open heart and mind that is filled with love and a radiant peace. We have many levels to our energy as do you, this is because we are in physical form; the lowest or slowest vibration of our manifestation can be noticeable as the lower or sometimes negative qualities of the Earth. This is not our truth nor is it yours, we are each high vibrational pure beings of love but when energy is slowed it can become stagnant and so create the appearance of negative qualities, but these are simply extreme or exaggerated energies. When one is able to find their centre then they are able to connect with the truth of their being and the truth of the Creator, bringing forth peace, love and joy.

We are asking you to come to us with your truth so that we may share our truth with you, come to us in a state of peace and love and we will open our peaceful, loving and wise energies to you. Let us link on a level that allows us to unite our Creator's energies, heightening our vibration and ascending to greater states of freedom, expansiveness and bliss. We are here to assist you in any way that we can and to share with you the ways and methods that you can help in the positive development of the Earth and ascension of humanity. There are many methods that can be placed into action by humanity in order to bring peace, harmony, balance and love to the Earth and this can be accessed from our energy, because in truth these ideas have been in the consciousness of the Earth for much time, it is just that humanity is choosing to ignore what is essential and needed on the Earth. We, the tree consciousness are calling you to connect with our energy either in meditation in your own space or to go forth and connect with us physically by touching or linking with a tree of your choice. We wish to prepare you for the changes that will and need to occur within you and on the Earth. We wish to enhance your connection with the Earth and the Creator so that you may exist in a similar way to us; as holders, beacons and anchors of the sacred light manifestations that exist on the Earth and the Creator's universe. We wish to act as a support network, as anchors of the Creator's light and as healers to all.

All that we ask of you is that you take time to link with our energies and allow yourself to experience our light, sensing its influence on your being. Below is an invocation that can be stated if you wish to connect with the tree consciousness while not in nature.

'I call upon the protection, light and love of my personal guides and the Creator; I ask that you assist me in gaining a state of love within my mind and heart while adopting an existence of peace. I am love, I am peace.

I now invoke the light, love and wisdom of the tree consciousness of the Earth and the Creator's soul to anchor into my being allowing the most appropriate vibration and level of energy to flow through me. I ask that as I open my truth and love to the tree consciousness, that I am able to sense and experience the trust and love held within the tree consciousness. Allow me to receive the wisdom and energy that I need and is essential to my growth now on the Earth. Thank you and let it be.'

Then allow yourself to sit peacefully in a state of acceptance and peace.

If you wish to connect with our consciousness in nature then we ask that you first allow yourself to activate from within you a state of peace and love, radiating this abundantly from your being. Allow yourself to be drawn to a tree as each tree holds different vibrations and so you will feel a greater bond with some rather than others. Sit or stand near the tree sending your energy of peace and love and notice if you feel a bond or blending of energies building. You may find that the tree, experiencing your energies, extends its light to you. When you feel ready move forward and place a hand on the tree or lean up against it. Ask for your senses to be open to experiencing the light, energy, love and consciousness of the tree. It is important to follow your own guidance and to also be alert to any thoughts or insights that you gain from the tree. You may speak with the tree; trees are naturally receptive to the sound or vibration of your voice. Ask the tree to allow the united consciousness of the trees to flow through you or you can ask the tree to align you on a deeper level with the soul of the Creator. You may even ask the tree to assist you in connecting with the energies of your soul deep within you. With practice and dedication a connection will build and as a trust develops so you will receive needed wisdom and enlightenment to aid your connection with the Earth and the Creator and to assist you in supporting the ascension of the Earth and humanity.

We also wish to remind you that even when you hold within your hands a branch or leaf, dead or alive you will be able to access a certain level of consciousness during meditation.

We hope that we have inspired you to hold the courage to connect with our energies and to honour our presence as we stand alongside you.

With deep Creator love,

The Tree Consciousness

Natalie Glasson, Sacred School of Om Na, ww.omna.org

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you. I have always loved trees! I shall try this meditation. Namaste! Carol
This is beautiful Sonja! I'm copying it and doing this tomorrow!
Blessings,
Angela

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service