LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

To learn more about the Chart of Divine Self, follow this link: CHART of Divine Self and the TUBE of LIGHT

We did the following invocation during the Solar Eclipse on January 4th, 2011. It was a dusty day here in Austria ... all around us were white mists ... and white snow was covering the landscape all around us. We went out into a field which my guides were pointing out to me ... until we were swollowed by the WHITE of the landscape. Then we started the invocation - Ullim a friend of mine who had initiated me to ISIS and me ... and soon after the first lines were spoken ... the SUN appeared in the WHITE fog ... and we could see the ECLIPSE with our bare eyes - the WHITE FOG working as the filter you need to look directly into the sun!

And we continued with the invokation ... and when we were through, we realized WHITE sparkling BEINGS all around us! And we were breathing them in - being BLESSED by their Presence ...

When we moved on, the sun was swollowed by the fog and clouds again ... but the sparklies remained on the place where we had been for quite a while longer :-)

One year has passed. Today is again the 4th of January - now 2012 ... I will do the invokation of the Tube of LIGHT again today ...

An hour ago I was connecting to you all and then I wrote the following comment to the post which I shared yesterday:

I feel the CLEANSING energies of the 12 days after Christmas sooo strongly this year! It is amazing ... on december 29th I was ill - and all that was not meant to come to 2012 with me had to go ... and yesterday was like a climax :-)

And I soooo feel the energies of the Violet Ray interweaving with the WHITE LIGHT of Ascension ... today I created the TUBE OF LIGHT during lightgrid connection ... and the whole Planet was dipped into Violet Light ... the Tube of LIGHT being where all the members of lightgrid were meditating ... and then this white light interconnected, between us, between the tubes of Light that we ARE ... and all the SPACE around us was filled with the Golden White Light of the 12th Ray of Unity ... VIOLET, WHITE and GOLDEN ... we are BLESSED :-)

We are CONNECTED,

UNITED in LOVE :-)

Sonja Myriel Aouine

These “heart, head and hand” affirmations help purify and energize the three major aspects of our practical spirituality—heart, head and hand—for a greater mind-heart-body connection.

We begin with the heart because the heart is the hub of life, physically and spiritually. The heart is the place where we commune with God. It is the center from which we send out our love to nourish mankind.

With the “Heart” mantra, we call forth the transmutative power of the violet flame to dissolve negative feelings and karma that block the flow of energy through our heart. This mantra helps us develop the qualities of the heart. It helps us become more open, more sensitive and more compassionate to the plight of so many who need our love and our prayers.

Our head is the chalice where we receive the creative thoughts of God and our Higher Self. The “Head” mantra clears the physical and spiritual faculties of the mind so that we can think and communicate more clearly. It helps us strengthen our intuitive faculties and develop a keener perception of spiritual dimensions.

Our hands represent how we put our spirituality into practice. The hand symbolizes the power of God to make things happen—through our profession, our service to life, the big and small things we do for others every day. Through our hand we can transfer tremendous energy and healing. In the “Hand” mantra we affirm that when we work hand-in-hand with God, nothing will be impossible.

Hear Elizabeth Clare Prophet give the “Heart, Head and Hand Decrees” (audio, 12 minutes)

Prophet&ampbackcolor=fee39c&ampfrontcolor=000066&amplightcolor=7d2ca4&ampscreencolor=000066" bgcolor="fee39c""&gt

Heart
Visualize the violet flame within your heart as a pulsating violet light that softens your heart, transforming anger into compassion, bitterness into sweetness, anxiety into peace.

Violet fire, thou love divine,
Blaze within this heart of mine!
Thou art mercy forever true,
Keep me always in tune with you.

Head
See the violet flame leaping up from your heart and penetrating into your head to clear your mind of all mental blocks, negative images and limiting concepts about yourself or others. See your mind becoming filled with the brilliant light of God.

I AM light, thou Christ in me,
Set my mind forever free;
Violet fire, forever shine
Deep within this mind of mine.
God who gives my daily bread,
With violet fire fill my head
Till thy radiance heavenlike
Makes my mind a mind of light.

Hand
Visualize the violet flame dissolving the cause, effect, record and memory of those things you had a “hand” in that you wish you hadn’t done.

I AM the hand of God in action,
Gaining victory every day;
My pure soul’s great satisfaction
Is to walk the Middle Way.

Tube of Light
Visualize the dazzling white light from your I AM Presence, brighter than the sun shining on new-fallen snow, coalescing to form an impenetrable wall of light around you. Inside this scintillating tube of light, Chart of Your Divine Self see yourself enfolded with the violet flame. From time to time throughout the day, you can reinforce this spiritual protection by visualizing the tube of light around you and repeating the decree.

Beloved I AM Presence bright,
Round me seal your tube of light
From Ascended Master flame
Called forth now in God’s own name.
Let it keep my temple free
From all discord sent to me.
I AM calling forth violet fire
To blaze and transmute all desire,
Keeping on in Freedom’s name
Till I AM one with the violet flame.

Forgiveness
As you give the “Forgiveness” mantra, send your love and forgiveness to all whom you have ever wronged and all who have ever wronged you, releasing the situations into God’s hands.

I AM forgiveness acting here,
Casting out all doubt and fear,
Setting men forever free
With wings of cosmic victory.
I AM calling in full power
For forgiveness every hour;
To all life in every place
I flood forth forgiving grace.

Supply

I AM free from fear and doubt,
Casting want and misery out,
Knowing now all good supply
Ever comes from realms on high.
I AM the hand of God’s own fortune
Flooding forth the treasures of light,
Now receiving full abundance
To supply each need of life.

Perfection

I AM life of God-direction
Blaze thy light of truth in me.
Focus here all God’s perfection,
From all discord set me free.
Make and keep me anchored ever
In the justice of thy plan—
I AM the presence of perfection
Living the life of God in man!

Transfiguration

I AM changing all my garments,
Old ones for the bright new day;
With the sun of understanding
I AM shining all the way.
I AM light within, without;
I AM light is all about.
Fill me, free me, glorify me!
Seal me, heal me, purify me!
Until transfigured they describe me:
I AM shining like the Son,
I AM shining like the sun!

Resurrection

I AM the flame of resurrection
Blazing God’s pure light through me.
Now I AM raising every atom,
From every shadow I AM free.
I AM the light of God’s full presence,
I AM living ever free.
Now the flame of life eternal
Rises up to victory.

Ascension

I AM ascension light,
Victory flowing free,
All of good won at last
For all eternity.
I AM light all weights are gone.
Into the air I raise;
To all I pour with full God-power
My wondrous song of praise.
All hail! I AM the living Christ,
The ever-loving One.
Ascended now with full God-power,
I AM a blazing sun!

http://tsl.org/2010/08/start-your-day-with-the-heart-head-and-hand-...

Views: 1138

Replies to This Discussion

I have this book!It is wonderful!Thank you Sonja!

Love,

Angela

Yes! This invokation is so strong! Would you like to join me half an hour before lightgrid connection? I will recite it then ...

BLESSINGS, Angela,

Sonja Myriel

The Great Invocation

From the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men
Let Light descend on Earth. 

From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to Earth. 

From the centre where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men-
The purpose which the Masters know and serve. 

From the centre which we call the race of men
Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service