LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

This is a description of a physical facility I intend to build in the not too distant future. How exactly that will manifest I will find out as it happens. I have seen and felt this place already created in higher dimensions, and it is VERY clear in my heart and head. I have had visions of it for most of my adult life, so this has been brewing for a long time.

Found on egyptomanian.tumblr_4

image found on egyptomanian.tumblr_4

Overview and Executive Summary

A physical facility with skilled staff, constructed on private property, formed as a non-profit foundation for the uplifting of humanity and our ecosystem.

The intent of this facility and service, is to help individuals learn about, and discover, their true nature and full potential as people and spiritual beings. This is not a new concept per se, as may organizations, both religious and non-religious, state similar goals. The difference in this case, is operating from a clear understanding of the ascension process the Earth and humanity are currently moving through, and the use of ancient, and modern technologies to accelerate and focus this process in positive and healing ways. Not all organizations acknowledge this truth in the same way, or for some, at all.

The technology to be used is sacred geometry for the structures in the form of several pyramids which are 'tuned' to specific frequencies and intentions, which align with human and planetary energy centers and meridians (chakras and energy flow). These pyramidal structures will vary in size and the number of sides, with all having both above ground, and below ground geometry. They will be laid out in a fibonacci spiral, with the largest pyramid at the center. Each pyramid will use crystalline structures at defined energy nodes as well as specific materials within secondary/supplemental geometry for optimized energetic influence. The largest center pyramid is the gathering location for community events, large groups, seminars, etc.

At a base level, the structures themselves provide a very positive balancing effect for the planet which is beneficial for the transition from third dimensional existence to fifth dimensional expression. Many cultures throughout history, including modern scientific experiments in multiple countries, have shown the sacred geometry of pyramids is a real and powerful spiritual science. The result of these balancing energies will be cleaner and highly energized soil and water, energized air, and greater physical stability for the planet.

These structures are intended to be constructed with modern building methods which meet commercial building codes and are of high-quality, for both safety, and presentation. By creating a 'resort-like' experience, the intention is to attract people to the center, and offer a safe, clean, and beautiful experience. This is NOT a slap together camping destination or road-side attraction, but is a high-standard world-class facility.

The largest pyramid will be several stories tall with a very clean and modern style, supporting at least 144 guests. This pyramid is the hub of the center, the community gathering place, and houses the commercial kitchen and other amenities.

Ultimately, this is about empowering people in their awakening process to become their true selves in a very conscious manner. This will be a recurring theme for many this year, and in the years to come. I expect many centers like this will be proposed and hopefully, built.

All plans, lessons learned, and best practices will be shared freely with the world so others can duplicate and improve upon this center in other parts of the world.

Lay of the Land

The property is intended to support the pyramid structures, as well as living/sleeping facilities and support buildings (greenhouse, maintenance, storage, etc). This will be a 'green' facility with as much off-grid clean power as possible, aggressive recycling and minimized trash generation. Modern clean-energy solutions will be utilized to the fullest extent.

Landscaping will be as natural as possible to minimize the workload and waste associated with 'park-like' grounds. Walking paths and natural vistas, will provide tranquility and beauty. What yard waste there is will be utilized as compost and optional fuel sources. Several areas will be defined as spiritual and natural sanctuaries.

It is expected at least 20 acres will be necessary for this facility, however 40-80 would be much better considering the open space and quiet areas intended.

People

People from all walks of life are welcome. The structure of the program should allow for anyone to attend and grow from the experience through individual focus, training/guidance, as well as group participation.

Participants will be strongly encouraged to cooperatively work in, and around, the facility in exchange for the experience. The type of work ranges from manual labor to social and professional skills. As an example, food preparation is a big job and the facility would endeavor to hire one or more permanent staff for this, including a highly skilled chef. This staff will also supervise and train participants who will help prepare food for the entire facility. This way participants will learn, socialize, and contribute to the greater wellness of themselves and others. Another example would be working in the greenhouse(s) growing organic food throughout the natural cycle of growth.

Those that wish to skip the cooperative work experience can opt into paying for the experience, which will pay for staff and other expenses. Paying for the experience is not a path that is looked down upon, as some people will have limited time available to participate and have ample funds to pay with.

Some dedicated staff members will be required to run the facility and non-profit business, provide guidance to participants, prepare food, maintain structures and systems, and organize events. This is no small task and highly-skilled and passionate people will be needed for a world-class program. How much staff is required (paid or volunteer) will largely depend on the scope of the center at that time, and how many participants are willing to take part in cooperative work.

Independent practitioners will be encouraged to operate at the center to provide services to participants ranging from massage to spiritual readings and healing work, to music, arts, and physical expression (fitness, dance, etc).

The Program

There are several layers of experience intended at this center.

Ultimately, spiritual awakening is an intensely personal and individual process. As such, personal time for introspection and meditation will be a cornerstone of the program, with guidance as needed.

As individuals begin to awaken, they look for support from others to learn from, as well as for validation and community. This support is available during any visit to the center and is encouraged through group activities (including cooperative work parties) and events.

Some events will be one-time, short duration seminars, discussions, group meditations, concerts, dinners, etc.

Some programs will last multiple days where the individual becomes part of a group unit and progresses through a program. These could also be run with predefined groups arriving together.

The facility is designed to progress an individual, or groups of individuals, through an energetic and holistic spiritual awakening for their entire being (physical and non-physical). Over the course of a week (or so) people will progress from one pyramid to the next with session duration which is palatable for their level of awareness and readiness. For some people a week would be too quick, while others may progress very quickly. Individuals and groups will be monitored closely to determine their readiness to progress. While not in pyramid sessions, participants will be in less intense sessions (inside and outside), resting, working, socializing, or simply enjoying the facility and grounds on their own accord.

We are celebrating human spirit, and each evening, some special celebration would be appropriate for the participants as well as the staff. The bigger celebrations will be in the largest pyramid and in some cases, would be grand affairs.

Money

Making money is not the objective of this project, it is a non-profit created for the benefit of all. It does however, require money to be constructed and function effectively.

The funds required are to be used to secure the land and build the facilities needed, which will be 'owned' by the foundation. Ideally, project funds can be acquired to build the infrastructure of the foundation and organization, including staffing as well (as opposed to loans).

While I personally do not have the funds to build this facility at this moment, I have been successful in my career, and I am confident I can participate with funds that will help the foundation flourish. I believe it is important that all people have an opportunity to attend if desired or guided to do so, without having to pay for the privilege.

Far more planning will be required to fully understand how much funding is required to build this facility. It is clear however, that this will ultimately cost considerably more than one million dollars in today's terms.

I expect, like any large project, that development will proceed in phases, with funding allocated for each phase. Upon completion of a phase, the plan is reviewed, and funding for the next phase begins. If the degree of funding available is sizable, the number of phases could be reduced to minimize administrative overhead.

Phases

Here are some potential phases for funding construction. Clearly there are many tasks not included in this list required for construction, but also costs to developing the program, creating a partnering network, website development, PR/Marketing, staffing-up, etc (if funding is available for these tasks as well).

Planning

• Definition and creation of foundation
  • Finding and securing (purchasing) land
  • Artist concepts
  • Design and Architectural EngineeringCommercial building permits, drainage and utilities permits
  • Investigation of energy infrastructure

Primary Construction

• Land preparation
  • Procurement of energy production systems
  • Procurement of key crystal nodes
  • Physical construction (all structures)
  • Interior finish
  • Governmental agency sign off

Secondary Construction

• Required landscaping (minimal)
  • Finalized access and parking
  • Secondary crystal nodes and sacred geometry finish work

Opening Day!

Conclusion

I am personally very excited about my own spiritual path, and how I can help others on their path. I can participate with others without having a facility, but it is facilities like this which will reach more people, and help them in ways not currently available.

While new technologies are very exciting and will revolutionize energy production, clean air and water, and human knowledge, it is the expanding consciousness of all people which will help this planet more than anything. As people realize who and what they truly are, we will awaken to a new perspective and embrace life rather than destroy it

Found on egyptomanian.tumblr_2

image found on egyptomanian.tumblr_2

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

I really hope this will come about sooner rather than later....

What a wonderful project....

What would I give to be able to help run such a place as this....WOW

I am rather a back room person, myself (except for my Love of healing work, of course!) I like nothing else but to contribute in feeding and caring for people. all the while learning myself....Sounds like this place would cater for a myriad of different peoples, as we all have our own skills and passions.

Great concept, we will all have to work on envisioning this in our meditations....

Peace and Love

Sylvia  I AM Melaynia  xx

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

COMMON GOAL OF ASCENSION OF GALACTIC FAMIL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 16, 2019 at 2:10pm 0 Comments

COMMON GOAL OF ASCENSION OF GALACTIC FAMILY:- You need to make certain advancements on your own. As individuals you can do so much and you can create so much, but operating as a collective of humans alone, you could accomplish so much more. And…

Continue

How Love is Master Healer

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 16, 2019 at 12:13pm 0 Comments

How Love is Master Healer and in reunion connects all concerned

When someone we love is getting ill with a life threatening outcome, we all become infected so to speak. The partner and children, as well the brothers and sister, the…

Continue

Communion on the Highest Level

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 15, 2019 at 11:10am 0 Comments

Communion on the highest level

So that’s the theme of Today, Communication, Equality, Breath and Spirit.

We were talking about equality between people, choosing some role to play, just for…

Continue

Being afraid of the Unknown - What to Do?

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 14, 2019 at 11:53am 0 Comments

Being afraid of the Unknown – what to do?

And do not worry that your life is

turning upside down.

How do you know that the side

you are used to is better than the one to come?

~ Rumi

I was reading these words and…

Continue

IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE SANCTITY OF YOUR EVOLUTION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 14, 2019 at 7:43am 0 Comments

IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THE SANCTITY OF YOUR EVOLUTION:- You are not alone in this endeavor. You decided before you incarnated that you would receive Galatic beings help to assist you in crossing the threshold to the fifth dimension. Now, there is a…

Continue

What is it about Touch you ask?

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 13, 2019 at 2:02pm 0 Comments

What is it about Touch you ask?

“The ear participates, and helps arrange marriages;

the eye has already made love with what it sees.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service