LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

the-universe-within-and-without

It has been a strange few days. What is strange for me, may be very different than strange for you.

Today is 1/11/2015, and I specifically started meditating before 11:11 am pacific time. I wanted to be 'in the moment' at the right 'time,' just in case a big event was unfolding as I expected.

The energies building up have been very intense for me, with lots of heart palpitations, headaches, sleepiness, etc. Add to that a couple of very strange, but eye opening, dreams, and a period where my guides seemed to be absent. This combination of energies, dreams, and perceived lack of guides is what has been strange. Normally my energies are consistent (these days), my guides are numerous and always about, and my messages come in meditation and as waking visions.

So today, entering into my hot tub around 10:30, Sananda sat across from me. When I have a solitary guide with me, I take it as an indicator that personal chatting will ensue. It wasn't 11:11 yet so I had plenty of time to talk... We talked about the last few days and I thanked him for his role in giving me messages in dreams. He was pleased with them as well. Considering Archangel Michael was in the dream I last posted about, he appeared and joined in with the conversation. I thanked him as well and he said he enjoyed creating the dynamic of the dream and was very happy that I was able to understand it.

I asked them both, what was different about the other. In other words, how was Archangel Michael different than Sananda. They looked at each other and their image slid together and became one being. They said "We are one, we are not different. While we are also unique expressions of God, we are one as well."

I asked them about being an Angel verses what it means to be an Ascended Master. Sometimes I feel stupid for asking questions like this, for I generally know the answers, but I ask them anyway...

Sananda said "While you do not see me with wings as you see Michael, that does not mean I'm not angelic. Jesus as a human incarnation ascended as Sananda, and as ONE with all, so of course, I am an Angel as well."

Archangel Michael said "As a being on Oneness, I have incarnation as human as well, which are aspects of myself. Such as you, for you are connected to me. I have said many times that we are ONE. Having wings and being known for being an Archangel is only one aspect of Oneness."

Having come to meet and see myself as many different aspects of multi-dimensionality, I understand this. I am Archangel Everian, I am a human incarnate, I am a Dragon, and so it goes, seemingly endless. Of course it is much easier to just say I AM ALL. It isn't that difficult to understand when viewed from the perspective of Oneness.

I asked both of them why my guides seemed to have disappeared for awhile, and even now, were not present my awareness (other than Sananda and Michael).

"You have started to understand that the many aspects of yourself are within you, and not external. It is time that you understand that we, your many guides are also within you. There is certainly joy to be found in experiencing the uniqueness of our being as manifestations that appear external to you, as we are manifesting right now, but ultimately, we are all inside, in your heart. We are entering the moment of your awakening when Oneness is what remains, not you plus a bunch of other stuff. Our perceived absence is not US giving you a lesson, but is rather you starting to realize at a deeper level that 'we' are not external to you."

"When you look within, see the universe, the completeness of ONE. You have seen and felt this before, so NOW is the time to always see and feel this."

There is a universe within you

Clearly, this was the key message for today, but 11:11 was fast approaching and I was still expecting a bit of an event to happen...

I asked about Commander Arryn, my Pleiadian aspect of myself that is directly assisting with ascension and the transition of my physical body. I asked about his role as a walk-in and if he was co-locating with me and while performing his role on Helios Lightship One.

"Of course he is able to co-locate, both of you do it continuously."

I asked Commander Arryn to energize my body and for us to anchor his energy into my physical body and the energy I am so familiar with started flowing. I acknowledged all aspects of myself to manifest as energy.

I stepped aside and became my Dragon self and breathed Dragon Fire into my physical body. I asked Helios Lightship One to join the pillar of light and I ascended the pillar to the ship (as a Dragon). I looked around, and no other Dragons were present. I was like, "come on don't we have a big event happening?"

You, the reader, must be thinking I am not paying much attention to my lessons... by now ;)

So, I dropped back out of the ship and engaged the Dragon portal above my hot tub. When I did a huge Dragon emerged that was smoking with thick black and grey smoke, and looked like he was covered in ash or soot. He was flying fast and I formed up next to him. I breathed diamond light and iridescent flames through him and the soot disintegrated. He emerged as a brilliant patchwork of rainbow colors glittering in the sun. We cruised around for awhile just enjoying the feeling of flight and the camaraderie of Dragonhood.

Rainbow_Dragon

I have no idea what significance this has in the day's meditation, but it was an enjoyable experience. It could be another representation of shedding layers of gunk from not only myself, but humanity and Gaia as well. Okay, so I guess I do have an idea of what it means...

I returned to the awareness of Arryn anchoring energy in my body and I went back to the ship to see what he was doing there (i.e. co-locating). He was in what appeared to be a council meeting or something, and he was glowing in energy. I stated (still a Dragon) that in this very NOW moment, people on Earth/Gaia were experiencing a day and time that was significant, and I asked them to rally the federation to participate.

I still felt that this moment today was a day of action, that an event needed to be kicked off, and I was trying to do just that.

For me, no big organized event was happening, and I was at a bit of a loss, for this is different than other big dates and times that have come and gone.

So, I returned to my hot tub and became my human self again. Then the lesson continued...

receiving_love

"Today is not about action. Today is about receiving. Just open the door and let it happen, don't DO anything. You don't have to make it happen, just receive."

"All that you have hoped and dreamed for, is ready for you to receive, just let it happen."

I energetically opened the front door to our home and a huge wave of golden light flooded in and entered into me and the house. I opened an imaginary door on my heart and golden light poured out of me. In breath - Out breath.

I started seeing a series of visions where animal spirits were being released and floating upward into the sky transforming into energy forms. I was visited by our deceased dog Jasmine whom I was very close with (and still am). It all felt so easy and natural to just be and not have to 'try.'

As I was sitting in the tub coming out of my meditation state, I could feel golden light all around and within me. I can feel it now as I write this.

So it seems, this is a big event after all, just not what I expected, or tried to create.

Views: 223

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much for sharing this adventure Paul. I particularly liked this message you received:

"You have started to understand that the many aspects of yourself are within you, and not external. It is time that you understand that we, your many guides are also within you. There is certainly joy to be found in experiencing the uniqueness of our being as manifestations that appear external to you, as we are manifesting right now, but ultimately, we are all inside, in your heart. We are entering the moment of your awakening when Oneness is what remains, not you plus a bunch of other stuff. Our perceived absence is not US giving you a lesson, but is rather you starting to realize at a deeper level that 'we' are not external to you."

"When you look within, see the universe, the completeness of ONE. You have seen and felt this before, so NOW is the time to always see and feel this."

P.S. Paul, I also liked the intro to the song that you shared with us in a previous post.....and if you want to share the whole song when you finish it - please let us know.

Blessings of Love & Light,

Steve 

Thank you Steve :)

I will share the tune when I finally get it together. I've been awfully slow about it so far.

After this meditation I felt really good. Very balanced, warm, feeling in sync. I was really enjoying the feeling, and was considering how that feeling could continue onward.

Yesterday, after anchoring in Archangel Metatron and getting some feedback from a friend, I fell quickly into a trough where I just felt like giving up. It just seemed so much easier than pushing through the fatigue, headache and vice around my sinus area, and general flu-like symptoms so common with physical processing.

I feel much better today, and no, I don't have the flu, although in some ways that would have been a convenient excuse to feel crappy. These moments of doubt and falling into a trough are thankfully very temporary, but it does remind me that many people are in those troughs all the time, or at least feel trapped in that way.

If for no other reason, I wanted to share this because some may feel I am enlightened in some way that they are not, but I'm no different than anyone else and have my struggles too. Even just in describing the meditation experience I posted it's plain that I was getting confused and frustrated when I could have just let it run without feeling the need to direct it.

I'll stop rambling now...

Dear Paul,
God Bless you for such experiences...

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

THAT’S WHEN YOU ARE OPERATING AS SOURCE ENERGY PROJECTED IN A PHYSICAL BODY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 22, 2019 at 11:14am 0 Comments

THAT’S WHEN YOU ARE OPERATING AS SOURCE ENERGY PROJECTED IN A PHYSICAL BODY:- Just for a moment, consider that you could feel that same connection, that same amount of compassionate, caring, loving way of being with all of other members of the…

Continue

Holiday, family gatherings or solitude

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 21, 2019 at 4:29pm 0 Comments

Holidays, family gatherings or solitude

Over the years my experiences with holidays has changed a lot. It was at first our family trips together with the children. When they grew older and time passed, they went their own way. We went…

Continue

YOU HAVE OPERATED FOR EONS AND EONS OF YOUR TIME

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 21, 2019 at 8:55am 0 Comments

YOU HAVE OPERATED FOR EONS AND EONS OF YOUR TIME:- You are placing a great deal of emphasis upon your connections to each other through your blood. You have always considered family to be the ultimate in connection to one another, and that has…

Continue

Blessed Be

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 20, 2019 at 12:46pm 0 Comments

Blessed Be

Blessed be

For thee are the one

Who will bring peace and joy.

Your Compassion will shine

Into all the hearts you will…

Continue

THE GATE OF ARCTURUS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 18, 2019 at 12:05pm 0 Comments

THE GATE OF ARCTURUS:- The entry point for all souls into the universe is the Gate of Arcturus. It is a passageway through which all souls not only enter this universe, but if is also the opportunity that Arcturians and other gate keepers have to…

Continue

Reap what you sowed

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 11:07am 0 Comments

How to reap what you have sowed

My Love is carrying you through and

Will assist you in every challenge you encounter

If any is certain it is my Love for You

It is the only way your Heart…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service