LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear members of this group,

I miss Paul's messages a bit, and so I would like to post one here by Carrie Hart, but before I do so I want to thank Paul for his dedication and love which he put into all he does and relates about! Since your last post, Paul, dragon has become a true super power in my own personal life. I have come to know my own dragon nature and I have encountered innumerable dragon sticks since then :-) 

The LOVE of the Golden Dragon is firmly anchored at the place where I live now and together we soar and FLY HIGH when the call reverberates through all dimensions!

DRAGON is not just an idea - it is the LIFE FORCE, Qui, the POWER we depend upon to bring about the changes we wish to see in the world!

Ley lines are dragon lines - and dragon power soars through our body's energy lines as well ...

So I would like to THANK YOU, Paul, for having initiated my re-connexion with the dragon realms - with infinite GRATITUDE,

Sonja Myriel

Message written by Carrie Hart:

I would like to thank those of you who brought your energy to the Full Dragon Moon.  It was such a beautiful and powerful event; I’m so glad you were able to be a part of it.

Dragon has just come to me with an additional message:

“Do what you need to do.  Risk what you need to risk.  Time is fleeting and ever-moving and your life passes as quickly as a dream.

“The dragon power is within you, waiting to be used.  All of the power is there and all of the power is yours.

“Be brave, my heart.  Open wide and risk it all, risk it all to be who you are, now, clearly, here.

“Dragon is not a small idea.”

Dragon

As you know from Full Dragon Moon, the Dragon commitment is the commitment to step into your own power.  That resistance you feel is natural.  All great ventures, all great personal changes, all acts of courage and creativity must make their way through the wall of resistance that always springs up.

There is no way around it.  You simply have to take a deep breath of Dragon and do it anyway.  Do the thing you are afraid of.  Follow through on your brilliant idea before you second-guess it away.  Breathe in courage and take that step, now. 

Here is a ceremony for you to perform, if you are struggling to work through that wall of resistance, fear and doubt.

1. If you have the Full Dragon Moon recording, position it at 33 minutes 30 seconds, which is where the Dragon Power song begins, right after I say “And so we invite Dragon in”  (If you want the recording, you can still obtain the download on http://i-am-this.com/events/ for only $13.)
  2. Place a cloth on the floor or a table.  If you have a lovely altar cloth, use it, but a pillowcase or scarf will also do.
  3. Place upon it these things:  A glass of clear water; a lit candle; a feather or other object, such as a crystal, you have designated as a signifier of air; a small bowl or dish with a bit of earth or a stone; a small empty bowl, dish or box in the center, preferably something decorative and attractive
  4. Take a piece of paper and write upon it what you wish to do and be in order to move forward, break through the resistance and become yourself, fully expressed.  This could be a personal goal, perhaps even one you have long struggled with.  It could be a skill you need to develop, but which goes outside your comfort zone, such as sales, public speaking, networking, or asking for what you deserve.  It could be a quality you need to strengthen, such as confidence.  It could be all of these things.
  5. Fold the paper and place it in the bowl in the center of the cloth.
  6. Close your eyes, picture Dragon and breathe deeply 3 times, bringing in the image and expanding to accommodate Dragon, chest open, shoulders back, chin up.  If your arms want to reach out, do so.
  7. Ask Dragon for assistance, for power, to energize the requests you have placed in the bowl.
  8. Play the Dragon Power Song or other music of your choice as you picture a spiral of golden energy coming from the requests and circling up and out, into the universe.  If you want to drum, rattle or sing, do so.
  9. When you are done, picture Dragon again, hold your hands in the ghasso (praying) position, bow your head, fill yourself with true gratitude for the blessings of your life and then give thanks to Dragon.  You are complete.
  10. You may dismantle the altar, but keep the paper with the requests in the bowl or box in a place you can easily access it every day
  11. Every day, preferably about the same time each day, place the bowl before you, close your eyes and repeat steps 6 through 10, above.  If you are not able to do this, just hold the bowl briefly, close your eyes and request Dragon assistance.  Remember to give thanks!

You are here in this life to bring forth your gifts, even if it takes all the courage you have to make it so.  When you face your fear with action and your doubt with deep belief, you take a step toward that inner transformation you seek.  You can do it!

Thank you for being a part of this amazing journey with me.

Love & peace,

Carrie

Modern Shaman & Pathfinder, Spiritual Teacher, Singer/Songwriter, Speaker and Author

P.S.  If you love this message and ceremony, you will love the Empowerments and Shamanic Journeys that take place every single day on i-am-this.com.  Just go to http://i-am-this.com/membership-benefits/ and learn all about it.

P.P.S  If this newsletter was passed on to you and you would like your own, just go to http://i-am-this.com/ and register.       

Views: 745

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sonja for this inspiring post!

With Love and Gratitude!

Ishema

You are welcome, beloved Ishema :-)

Thanks Sonja! I started to work with Golden Dragon, that told me his name is Miro  about one month ago, he helped me deeply to transmute energies that don't belong anymore to me...and after, i asked to the Unicorn Ar-Es to fill that empty space with Purest White Light....and is working good!

Before i was scared about them, but after the first meeting...now i Love him, (both) and i know that he (they) are always ready to help and protect me...

Thanks again for this post!

Beautiful i mage Carol!!

Love and Blessings,

Patrizia

Oh WOW, Patricia! What a picture - and what an incredibly beautiful synchronicity, as I let the Golden Dragon fly on 8-8-8, which is exactly a month ago from now!!!

Again and again I am reminded of how beuatifully we are connected when I witness through comments and pictures how my experiences are repeated in soul family's experiences as well ... the unicorn is present here with me, too - not as much as the dragon, but still very powerfully! Same as the whale and dolphin energy ... 

I was given a picture when I was at our pond for some days ... a picture of the Violet Flame which transmutes, the WHITE Flame which substitutes the old with the newly emerging ideas and energy of the CREATRIX and then EMPOWERS Creation. The Ray which came to life here for me is the GREEN RAY of AA Raphael and Mother Mary - of HEALING and RESTAURATION - from which spring all the other Ray Colours of the entire Light Spectrum, the RAINBOW colours ... painting a NEW World, filled with LIFE in the Air, the Seas and on Earth ... and connecting from the bottom of this new creation to the Heavens above is the trunk of the Tree of Life - GOLDEN LIGHT UNITY MERGING all creation into the ONE SOURCE OF LIGHT ...

I will write more on this, soon, and post the according picture - but I guess that you already received the picture in your mind by just reading these lines :-)

LOVE is eternal - and the only power which truly exists,

Sonja Myriel

Thanks to you dear Sonja!!! Step after step, i started to Love Dragons, i Love to feel that changing are taking place inside me! Looking forward to read your new post !!!

Some nights ago, i've dreamed about you, you were inviting me to come to your town, and simply said: youmust arrive at the border between Germany and Austria, wait me there, i'll come and take you!

You know that at night we go and 'fly' all over the world! 

YES dear, Love is eternal, and is the only one power, and the fuel for the world!

Love and Gratitude

Patrizia

So we have met and come apart again - in order to re-unite in endless repetition of learning though each other's experiences ...

Beware, the energies are RISING again!

Soon we will be flung into powerful CREATOR mode.

Are you ready? Prepared? Do you KNOW what to create?

Soon you shall be asked to ORDER that which you wish to LIVE,

So BE it - and so it IS!

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Yes, my dear SiStar, our life is always a 'work in progress', we learn our lessons, sharing our growth with friends, and then start again the walk.... :-)

Yes, i'm ready to order my NEW LIFE, i'm still working to clean and throw away what i don't need anymore, life fears and similar with low vibrations. This needs to be under 'tight' control, the old energy doesn't want to be erased or transmuted, but .......here come our beautiful and powerful Golden Dragon and Unicorn!!!

Everything will be ok, when LOVE is working, and the 'vessel' is cleaned.....everything will be perfect, colored, and filled with a Purest White Light!!!

Love, Love, Love

Patrizia

So it IS, beloved Patrizia!

And now the call echoed wide and far to UNITE again on behalf of Mother Earth's Children!

Humanity needs to anchor now what has already been played out in the Higher Realms.

It entirely depends on us what this will look like HERE on Earth!

Chaos and havoc?

Or smooth changes everywhere for the better of ALL that is ...

I have chosen

Together we shall CREATE!

BLESSINGS, beloved souls who have come here to meet,

Sonja Myriel

Dear Sonja,

Yes, Dragon is the Powerful Energy ...and it's symbolic here...

Thanks for this message..

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

THE GATE OF ARCTURUS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 18, 2019 at 12:05pm 0 Comments

THE GATE OF ARCTURUS:- The entry point for all souls into the universe is the Gate of Arcturus. It is a passageway through which all souls not only enter this universe, but if is also the opportunity that Arcturians and other gate keepers have to…

Continue

Reap what you sowed

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 11:07am 0 Comments

How to reap what you have sowed

My Love is carrying you through and

Will assist you in every challenge you encounter

If any is certain it is my Love for You

It is the only way your Heart…

Continue

Healing: 5 Major steps to address

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 10:49am 0 Comments

5 major steps to address in the healing process: the 5 A’s

– Admitting – Acknowledgement – Address – Allowing – Acceptance –

Going through this proces of healing there are four essential elements, to proceed this journey step by…

Continue

when empathy is an asset in healing

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 10:34am 0 Comments

When empathy is an asset to assist healing stuck energy

Being empathetic is not always an easy trade. Being able to sense the emotions with my environment as well how people feel, holds a big responsibility.…

Continue

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:33am 0 Comments

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Receiving the image of the pink/red Rose

As a token or symbol for healing and clearing

Of the emotional wounds that needs to be healed,

In order to restore the balance of the inner…

Continue

Walk the spiral of healing energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:16am 0 Comments

How we walk the spiral of healing energy

When we go through any kind of proces, we always find ourselves on a path that brings forth the right tools to assist us. Are we walking in circles? Yes only when we ignore the messages that are…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service