LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

We Are What We Do! – A Call To Grace – Introduction to begin - 28th September, 2015

We Are What We Do! – A Call To Grace – Introduction to begin - 28th September, 2015

Greetings To All ‘A Call To Grace’ Members and those who may join us along the way,

Just to recap, A Call To Grace is a Group that has been created and dedicated to prevent a predicted Earthquake within the Cascadia Zone off the North West Coast of California and Vancouver Island.

This call as you will know by now is of major concern, not only to world scientists and seismologists, but to Spirit and Those Who Administer this Planet.  We have come together to Align with this situation so as to avoid any harm being experienced by Humanity, the Elementals or the Angelic Host.

For those of you who have been following this Group, today you are being invited to begin the journey into a far deeper integration of the Energies that we are soon to embrace. You are being asked now to nominate how you would like to proceed, toward your involvement.  We are offering a choice solely for the purpose of respecting not only your Higher Selves and your conscious relationship with Them, and to ascertain a clarity for each of you so that your Individualized Expression and Levels of Resonance will maximize your own potentials regarding the integration of the Energetic Flows within each according to your present levels of awareness.

Although both streams of consciousness are unified and each direction and implementation has its own vibrational resonance, they are both different in application and employment of Primal Source Energy according to human belief and understanding. One remains fairly flexible in its appliance, the other is asking for a tighter and more austere coherence to its methodology of certain specific attentiveness to sequential Law and accurate conscious employment of its conditions and clauses. 

Violet Flame Invocations

If you wish to offer your support to this stream, then there is not much else to do as far as the preparations are concerned regarding ones’ instruction to participate.  Usa has outlined very clearly their intentions in accordance with the Channel received from Pelleur about the Cascadia Event.  All these Invocations have been prepared and published for your use and alignment.  I am not aware of any particular time frame or time allotment for any specific activation or attunement,. I would highly recommend that for those who wish to align with Usa to subscribe to his group if you have not already done so. Here is the link again:

http://www.radiantroseacademy.com/sanctuary/loving-our-planet-free/...

It will take your conscious action and dedication in accordance to the level you wish to partake in.   We will continue to post and adhere to this Work for you to follow here, but in Truth if this is your choice, you may be better to subscribe to The Radiant Rose Academy for accurate and direct instruction.

The Seven Steps of Precipitation

If you choose this stream of consciousness it is something quite different. Yes it shall require invocations and declarations on your part, daily connection and dedication to the goal to create, but here we shall be following a very specific Law that follows the Law of Creation.  Usa does as well, but in a different way.  In this stream of consciousness we shall take one step at a time, with the intention at the end not necessarily to just use the Violet Flame but to actually Create very specific manifestations of Cosmically and Consciously changing Earth’s Structure to liquefy, soften or melt the Earth Crust at the tectonic plate levels, so as to release the built up pressure of the plates presently stuck under great resistance.  This will require the assistance of all Elementals, Devas and Angelic Host as well as the Elohim, Masters, Ascended Beings, Archangels, Helios and Vesta and Alpha and Omega. This has not been done before in this fashion and especially not through the consciousness and human biology of mankind. This idea has come via God’s wish for us to be aware of these potentials, and so that is why we are taking this approach.

The Seven Steps of Precipitation to Create Our Desired Goal shall be founded upon the platform of what we call a Christ Council, or High Council Alliance.  It shall need modification due to separation of physical members, but we will do our best.  If you are not willing to abide by the Charters of such a Gathering or feel ready to partake in such an open and intimate way then this way will not be for you. This is an except that Shekinah of the High Council of Elohim shared with me during the Elemental Grace Alliance;

“Take some time to review this and truly grasp it deeply for it not only will be the formula for what is being placed upon the table of this Alliance, but it is the solution and formula to all major changes that are awaiting humanity across the planet.  Underline that, for We wish you to keep coming back to this every time you feel lost or unsure or wavering in wondering how you may Serve at the Highest Levels.  That is what you asked for is it not?  Well think about it.  We will repeat this once again to exemplify this statement of Truth!

“The Purity of its Intentions are so Pure, that it had no personality attached to it, no ego, there was NEVER  any thought or attachment to self gain, it was ONLY ever attempted FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED and nothing more than that!

“For it not only will be the formula for what is being placed upon the table of this Alliance, but it is the solution and formula to all major changes that are awaiting humanity across the planet.

“Let us condense this again here for you by the use of some other words. 

“The solutions to all world and human imbalances can be found when two or more people come together leaving the self and the personality outside of the door of the Pure Heart’s Intention to find a solution.  It is this action that opens itself to other Worlds and Densities of commitment and dedication to find the solution though Higher Laws and Principles, along with the engagement and co-operation of the Higher Beings of Light in direct alignment with God’s Impersonal Love In Action through you”!

I am not saying that this way is going to be easy, for many challenges I am sure will come to the surface.  But we have a month to do this so if you feel aligned to this way, make your declaration and show your willingness by FULLY participating of All Levels requested of you.

So we begin by everyone who is choosing the Seven Steps, to now step forward, appoint your own Seat with your I Am Presence, tell us who you are and why you are here and why you should hold such a Seat within this Alliance.  This is normal procedure and you shall be asked to do this for the next seven steps along the way.  If you can also tell us where you are located within the world, town, state and country, so I can place you on a Grid World Map for full Alignment with the activation between the 4th  and 9th November. Oh and don’t forget your photo to a real image of yourself, that would be kind and very appropriate to begin the Melding of Our Synergetic Union here.

For easy recognition of each speech can everyone stick to the template as a heading on your contributions . This will make it easier to find another’s address if necessary or that may need referring to throughout the discussions. There is going to be a lot of information floating around so some order or structure will help.

For example:

(Name)  Peter – (Set of Discourses) Introduction to Seat – Seven Steps of Precipitation – (Town, State, Country) Newark, Nottinghamshire, UK

I apologise if all this is a little jumbled but there is a lot of information that is being put forward to simplify and clarify our focus as best I can.

I shall begin the Introduction process and look forward to many more after me. Time is now of the essence so each request to speak should be within 48 hours on notice, otherwise it may be deemed that you have withdrawn from the Alliance and your seat shall be removed.  That is not my call, but there are no compromises or exceptions in attaining Our/God’s Desired Goal.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask anytime.

In Divine Grace

I Love You / We Are One

Peter

Views: 509

Replies to This Discussion

Sue Martin – Introduction to Seat – Seven Steps of Precipitation – Newark Nottinghamshire UK

As Sue is presently overseas she has asked me to add her introduction as she would like to include it.

My Spiritual journey began about 45 years ago – I have followed many paths, studied many philosophies and have had many experiences.   

I studied and trained with a group over a period of seven years working directly on energetic evolution and integration within the chakra system.

My major love/focus has been working as an astrologer/cosmo-biologist – seeing the natal chart as an x ray of the Soul in this incarnation as we interact with the Cosmos through time and space.   In 1989 I became a Member of the Faculty of Astrology and went on to combine the wisdom of astrology with vibrational medicine and more recently with DNA coding.

Over these years I have seen many Soul’s on an individual basis working directly with the Light.  

During this time I have also been called to travel to many parts of the world to join with others to earth and anchor energies into Gaia. I live in Newark in Nottinghamshire but will be in Seattle Washington on the days of the Activations mentioned.

And now I bring my Soul’s essence to this Sacred Group to align consciously with the Elemental energies in accordance with Divine Will for the benefit of All.

It is a joy to be with you – God Bless us All.

Dear Sue,

Thanks for being with us....

That will help a lot !!

Sending you Love & Blessings...

Leah- Introduction to Seat – Seven Steps of Precipitation – Greer, SC 29651, U.S.A. My Site

I love expressing Divine Consciousness through my music, art and writings. I write for Wake Magazine, an online mag for enlightenment, spiritual growth and indie artists making waves in our culture.

I also read Tarot Cards, am a minister of Alliance of Divine Love, Reiki Master and teacher of many things. I work at Unity Church of Greenville currently and do Graphic Design there. 

What resonates with me is creating the reality we prefer...I firmly believe we will see Peace on Earth in my lifetime. It's something that's been dear to my Heart since I was a child. 

When I speak at seminars, I weave my music in and around stories I share of the paranormal nature, proving just what we truly are capable of. I have personally seen food and beverage multiply and satisfy more than humanly possible. I Love the feeling I get when I become a clear and open channel for my Higher Self and these amazing experiences flow through me.

I AM a catalyst for change. I won't back down...I will do what's mine to do. Even when in the mainstream, I will continue to uphold my Spiritual commitments and passions. 

My music is channeled. I hear it inside first and record it, write it down. It aligns people with infinite possibilities. Some people think I sound like Janis Joplin. I play the Baritone Ukulele and my music is about finding the silver lining in life. This is truly an amazing time to live life and enjoy ourselves!  Love Always, Leah

Dear Leah,

Music can do miracles....

It helps a lot to bring power & Energies in to our working fields...

You are Blessed....

I am happy that you are with us ....

We can help by our intuitive power what can do our best for this Alliance ...A Call to Grace....

Imelda Frances Burnadette Maguire new to the journey of the Seven Steps of Precipitation

My physical home is an artist studio on the fourth floor of the old Alger family estate in downtown Oshawa, a city in Ontario Canada on the Lake Ontario shoreline. It lies in Southern Ontario approximately 60 kilometers east of downtown Toronto.

All my life I have been in love with Love itself.

When I was two years old, I was sitting at the table in my Grandmothers house enjoying my drink of hot mashed potatoes, butter and milk that my Goggy made for me from the potatoes in the coddle cooking away on the hearth.  Intent I was while drinking my potatoes on watching the rain drops slide down the little window panes.  Little pale blue diaphanous beings danced in the light of the day that reflected back from the drops that pooled on the sill before me.  Never have I forgotten the joy the beings expressed with one another as they entertained the little girl at the window who watched them in delight.

All of my life has been a giant canvas of color, light, thought and texture as I try to capture the essence and beauty of the love and joy and contentment that was shared that day at my Goggy's window in the arms of Mother Nature.

Through the darkest hours when all seems pointless and the soul tires of life's journey magnificence happens in the most unlikeliest moments only to remind the self that the sharing of the experience in whatever way best describes the beauty of life and love is my true calling.

Left I am to find another who truly knows that the little beings were really there, that there really is other dimensions that are not just a figment of a crazy mind.

Life happens, bad... then good... then bad again... We seem so to fold in half, over and over only to come back up on a brighter side of things and full of good feelings of peace and joy and great gratitude for the lovely pearls of friends we find along the way.

I watch the mystery of the Sun, the moon and the stars in great awe. I also have interest in the tectonic plates and the people of earth fixated on war; the very thought of hurting another breaks my heart.

Two years ago a silly accident has left my body broken, and my thought is that by healing earth perhaps, perhaps my body will also heal, all ego aside.  For the last nine years I have been working here in the old Alger building restoring it to it's original beauty in great gratitude to my landlord who allows me to be here for very reasonable rent to fulfill this dream which is directly connected to loving the world the way my heart feels the love coming in from the universe. 

Should I be able to assist The Call To Grace in any way to secure the beauty of God's Creations, I humbly bow to surrender to the call and to serve Mother Earth in her healing so all can know the joy of love and peace and contentment that we were all meant to know and to live.

Thank you all for the amazing gifts of sharing light and love through the truth of your heart here on Light Grid created by dear friend Sonja for the good of all.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

Oh Imelda, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME to a Call to GRACE here, be BLESSED!

Your soul has spoken - CREATING we ARE!

I see in the picture the girl, woman, elder -

wisdom and LOVE and the power of God's Will through FAITH!

We are gathered here in a new undertaking -

and we are RISING, I feel this so clearly!, we are RISING to meet the FIRE within ...

The Sun of Even Pressure ...

The Creative POWER of rhythmic invoction of the Original Divine Blueprint ...

When I watch your picture I see in the background the entire universe ... your painting, your drawing ... your ART work ... your soul ...

The call goes out to all gathered here - get ready for the next step to take!

BLESSINGS of ETERNAL LOVE to the Elemental GRACE team - each of you who have had the courage to come forward and introduce yourself here, ready to participate in this new adventure of Body Spirit and SOUL - of Humanity, Angelic Elohims and NATURE's elemental beings!

Let us each follow our HEART - and unite consciously through our SHARINGS here in the group!

We are the EAGLE in flight ... soaring higher and higher ... towards the SUN to receive the pure calling - to receive guidance from within ... and whence we return, we set inot motion LIGHT in substance ...

Sonja MYriel RAouine

And the blessings of God upon you Sonja and to all who feel the call to listen within their heart the call to activate.

Thank you for this warm welcome dear friend!

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

LOOK AT ANYTHING FROM YOUR PAST THROUGH THE EYES OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 22, 2020 at 12:09pm 0 Comments

LOOK AT ANYTHING FROM YOUR PAST THROUGH THE EYES OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE:- It is important for you not to judge who you are now or who you have been. Therefore, if you are going to look back at yourself in the past, It is better that you do so from…

Continue

Alignment with Body & Soul

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on January 21, 2020 at 10:12am 0 Comments

Become aligned with Body& Mind, Heart and Soul

For most people it is normal to take care of their body and most of the time also about their Heart or Heart affairs I might say. Not everyone feels the connections between the…

Continue

YOU DON’T FEEL ANY NEGATIVE EMOTION AROUND AT THAT TIME

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 21, 2020 at 7:02am 0 Comments

YOU DON’T FEEL ANY NEGATIVE EMOTION AROUND AT THAT TIME:-You sometimes find yourselves looking at your past, and in the process of looking at your past, you remember things. But you remember those things from your present moment perspective. From…

Continue

You are not the only one with a dream

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on January 20, 2020 at 11:45am 0 Comments

You are not the only one with a dream

You are not the only one that has a dream,

The will to explore and expand in new dimensions.

The majority of old souls on earth right now,

Has this deep…

Continue

FEEL FOR YOUR POWER, CONSCIOUSNESS & VIBRATION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on January 20, 2020 at 8:00am 0 Comments

FEEL FOR YOUR POWER, CONSCIOUSNESS & VIBRATION;- You to continue to feel for your power and feel for the consciousness and the vibration of your higher self. Your higher self has the instruction manual. When you act, speak and think as your…

Continue

With all as One Connected

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on January 19, 2020 at 1:03pm 0 Comments

We are connected with All as One

When there is just Silence, no words coming…
Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service