LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

In continuation of the Call To Grace assignment I include here the next part of the sequence including file downloads for your interest and perusal No's 4 and 5.  This message is from Jesus about the creation of Christ Councils to help humanity to bring greater balance to the world.

All of the points raised within section 15 and 16 are all highly charged with Divine Purpose.  They are all valid points in their illumination and coherent acceptability. They all will very naturally be drawn to the surface and will without question make their own ways to the forefront of human consciousness, requesting by their own volition, the execution through Greater Wisdom in all the areas of communal living; with far more Productive and Creative ways to maximize the potentials for Happiness, Balance and Joy throughout humanity. 

“Of course, the implementation of all these Councils would not be sanctioned to only one race or culture, and there would be no segregation or discrimination of whatsoever nature. These sort of Council constituents would not be tolerated, and very swiftly disbanded once any human ego or personality was incorporated, that intentionally or otherwise promoted any type of selfishness or where self appointed agendas where introduced.  Councils of this Order are for only one reason and one reason only – For the Greatest Good of All Concerned.  These Councils will be made up of human Soul’s who have, if not fully integrated their I Am Presence, certainly to a degree where no personality traits where allowed to interfere with the proceedings. The High Councils or Christ Councils that Peter is referring to, are not political arenas to gain votes, they are places of Reverent Worship of Humanity, resolving imbalances and finding solutions to problems within the varying communities. I believe it was Shekinah Who said”;

“To achieve any balanced solution to any discord, first you must let go and let God!   No levels of personality can be included in the seeking of Truth, no ego or any thoughts that support self gain or self aggrandizement, can be present during such a Heavenly Desire.  Intentions must be the Purest of Heart and ONLY ever intended for THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED. There are Laws of Creation that must be adhered to beyond all else. Divine Love is your guarantee to success!”

“These are the Jewels for a successful Council.

“Point number 11 that refers to the Second Coming, We have covered many times throughout these Discourses for they all return back to the individuals involved, that of the full alignment of the I Am Presence.  This will continue and only in accordance to the effort and dedication that each person makes to activate The Loving Christos Energy within.  We are here to Guide and clear the way for each of you, but carrying you, will no longer Serve you.  We have carried you for a long time, when the going got tough, but it is not about tough any longer, for this is instantly dissolved when the Love of God is Embraced as the solution to all hardship.

“Once upon a time you were in forgetfulness of your own identities, but now you remember; laziness and aloofness, lethargy and unconcern are no longer excuses. We will walk every inch beside you, but gone are the days that We carry or lead you any farther.  Today Beloveds You walk upon your own two feet, by your own convictions.  The irony is, that once you let go and let God, you will no longer take yourselves anywhere.  God takes all the responsibilities from you, He releases you from all burdens, all conditions, all pain and suffering. He lifts you off the ground so that you may float fully conscious, in all directions at once.  So you see Dear Soul’s that is why, We cannot carry you any further. Not when you are upon the verge of becoming God Also!

“Just one last thing before I step back; and that is the matter of the Super Consciousness of Water. Yes this does exist, and yes it has been concealed away from the eyes of humanity. But Dear Ones there is a message here as well, and that is about claiming your own Sovereignty.  When you have achieved this, Miracles of God’s Love will return and no person, government or other body of beings, will be able to covertly hide water’s greatest value to humanity right now;  cleaning up your waterways. Yes, one drop in a barrel of water with turn that oil into Life Giving Succor.  One drop into a tub of salt water shall do the same. Sewers and industrially polluted waterways will be pristine rivers and lakes once again. God has taken care of everything, time and your Salvation are the only delays presently pending. If this can be done through the super consciousness of Water, then can it not be so for Fire, Earth and Air? I leave you with this to ponder a while!

“So Dear Ones, Know that nothing is left unanswered, and nothing is or shall be allowed to be left without a resolution or a solution to regain mankind’s ‘Quality of Life and Freedom of Spirit’.  No stone shall be left unturned to remove all influences of discordance and imbalance. God has taken care of everything, and He has done it, so that it will unfold all within the Evolution of the Human Consciousness, from the bottom up.

“Yes it is difficult to comprehend all this and the eons of time that it has taken, but the balance of the Universe and God must succeed at all costs, why?; because Our Holy Father Created It So! And God is Immortal, Indestructible and Incorruptible. I bow to this Alliance and give Gratitude and Heartfelt Adoration for All within It’s Resonant Fields of Love.  I Envelope each and every one of you with My Love for the Father, and for you, My Brothers and Sisters of God; Amen and Bless You with the Power, Love and Wisdom to Truly Understand the Importance of your Three Fold Flame and God’s Inheritance you harbor within of Joy and Happiness for your God Life!”

Views: 455

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Peter,

I am very interested and still reading the attachments.

Love and Light,

Ishema

The Good Force be with you...nice posts, Peter, thanks for sharing & keep it up...live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)

Thank you for sharing Peter.

I greatly appreciate Lord Yehoshua's Presence in your discussion.

Along with Ishema from yesterday, I too am currently reading the attachments.

Divine Blessings Upon Us All.

You're welcome.

The First attachment here, No.4, is the direct continuation of the 7 Laws of Precipitation - for the first time now, after reading attachment No.5, I have a CLEAR picture of how we can help Gaia with the plates - thus the 2nd step of precipitation is nearing completion for me, and the more it does so, the more enters LOVE into the vision I am receiving!

My will is aligned to God's Will,

My vision is becoming vividly CLEAR NOW!

LOVE for the entire CREATION - and our vision in specific - is empowering all that I do!

The threefold flame is thus lit.

Continuing to GROW with every moment of Sacred Contemplation.

This is the way we evolve:

We start out with knowledge and turn it into direct ACTION

which results in EXPERIENCEs

which are the base of eternal WISDOM

when LOVE enters the game and is applied.

From this point onwards LOVE is the essence, the base, the primal source for any further action we take.

Wisdom is CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS in ACTION.

ACTION in accordance to God's WILL brings forth LOVE.

LOVE is ground zero for CREATION.

LOVE is all there IS!

Step by step we are guided to continue our work on entirely new levels.

New for humanity NOW.

Ancient for our soul's I AM presence ....

Thus we re-MEMBER

bringing forth the fruits of old

NOW

applying a new set of Universal Rules now to the world of matter

which is not matter at all,

but the Science of SPACE inbetween ...

LOVE eternal,

Sonja MYriel RAouine

Dear Sonja,

This is further explanation of Christ Council...

All when are ready they will have Golden Pillar instead Three fold Flame ...which will be converted into the Crystal Clear,Diamond Pillar when all will be Ready in the Image of God !!

Our D.N.A. are all the Time Changing towards clarity and clearance until become like the God...

This Christ Council is helping our I Am Presence and our Three fold Flames also ...

Unity Consciousness will make a strong grid of Love, Light & all Lives together...

And New Universal Consciousness will Bring All Harmony And Balance to all....

Thanks for very good pictures.....

Be at Peace! Teach Only Love! I Am God, I Am sovereign, I Am Free!

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

In great gratitude to all beings sharing the story of Love!

And So It Is

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

THE GATE OF ARCTURUS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 18, 2019 at 12:05pm 0 Comments

THE GATE OF ARCTURUS:- The entry point for all souls into the universe is the Gate of Arcturus. It is a passageway through which all souls not only enter this universe, but if is also the opportunity that Arcturians and other gate keepers have to…

Continue

Reap what you sowed

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 11:07am 0 Comments

How to reap what you have sowed

My Love is carrying you through and

Will assist you in every challenge you encounter

If any is certain it is my Love for You

It is the only way your Heart…

Continue

Healing: 5 Major steps to address

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 10:49am 0 Comments

5 major steps to address in the healing process: the 5 A’s

– Admitting – Acknowledgement – Address – Allowing – Acceptance –

Going through this proces of healing there are four essential elements, to proceed this journey step by…

Continue

when empathy is an asset in healing

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 10:34am 0 Comments

When empathy is an asset to assist healing stuck energy

Being empathetic is not always an easy trade. Being able to sense the emotions with my environment as well how people feel, holds a big responsibility.…

Continue

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:33am 0 Comments

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Receiving the image of the pink/red Rose

As a token or symbol for healing and clearing

Of the emotional wounds that needs to be healed,

In order to restore the balance of the inner…

Continue

Walk the spiral of healing energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:16am 0 Comments

How we walk the spiral of healing energy

When we go through any kind of proces, we always find ourselves on a path that brings forth the right tools to assist us. Are we walking in circles? Yes only when we ignore the messages that are…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service