LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Hello Dear Friends,

Finally!  I have now completed the transcripts of all the Discourses that I entered into with the Elementals, Devas, Angelic Hosts and All the Other Beloved Masters and God Intelligences that came as a result of my desire to change the Charters with God to create a Bridge for Freedom or Bridge of Consciousness between Humanity and the Elemental Kingdoms. My simple desire to find a solution to this huge problem led me to this very specific Proposal;

“To change or rewrite the Divine Charters with God for the Elementals and Nature Kingdoms, so that a radical and significant shift can be made toward humanity’s conscious awareness about their interrelatedness and co-creational abilities for a more active and mutually beneficial co-creative collaboration together.”

As you can appreciate it created al lot of attention from within the Hierarchy all of Whom I have to answer to.  This 777 page book gives the full account of my Journey, of All The Universal Beings Who joined with me throughout the Course of the 4 main Series of Discourses;

1. Introduction
  2. Protecting the Future
  3. Quality of Life and Freedom of Spirit
  4. Narayana and Divine Grace

I have learnt so much about so many things, and there is information within the book that has never been disclosed to humanity before.  There are many twists and turns throughout the Discourses, and the result, for me at least, now sets out a New Dynamic of Understanding that we all can use to walk toward Peace, Harmony, Love, Wisdom and Power in the near future.

I know the book may look on the surface to be about me, but it is not, it is about Humanity, The Elementals, Devas and Angelic Kingdoms and how we, the ones who have mistreated, defiled, corralled, destroyed or imprisoned and exiled from Love, can all now, co-create together for a New Quality of Life and Freedom of Spirit for All of God’s Creations.

It is not up to the Elementals, but US, the Humans Beings who walk upon this Most Precious and Beautiful Earth, to make some new choices in our lives.

God Father Alpha said to me, ‘I ask you to send the e-book out free of charge, so that no-one, not a single person who is open to receive, can receive without any conditions, limitations, bias, preconceptions or prejudices placed upon them’.

And so it is now available, as an E-Book, for worldwide distribution for anyone who senses their heart quickening when hearing about this and so feels drawn to it. I am also getting some printed copies for anyone, who, like myself, like a hard copy to have in their hands.  This hard copy will cost £22.00 plus package and posting on request. These shall become available in about 2 weeks.  I have only pre-ordered a small number to start, so if you would like to be one of the first to receive a Soft Cover Book, then please send your order soon.

The Elemental Grace Alliance Book is not for everyone, for it will take most people who read it way outside of the normal comfort zones we have accepted as ‘comfortable and safe’.  During the 13 months that it has taken me to write it, I too have been stretched way beyond my own conscious boundaries.  It will challenge you, that I can say with confidence!  But if you are up for the challenge, then I fully endorse the effort, you will not regret it! It is time to meet your I Am Presence, Your God I Am within You, and if you Know that you are one of the Second Coming Christed Beings, then Open Your Heart Dear Souls and Allow God to Speak with you through the Elemental Grace Alliance Council.

I shall leave you with these few short excerpts for the Discourses;

The God Awakening

“Who would have ever thought, that out of the ranks of the unascended human race, such a potent thought form, could have manifested to such a Grand Encouragement that has attracted the Whole of God’s Creations and Indeed Creators, to one point in time upon the Evolution of Mankind here on Mother Earth.”

God Zeus of the First Secret Ray and Great Life Force of Akasha

“Life Streams, particularly those who have chosen to further the Divine Plan of Spiritual Illumination, and who have chosen to become the Missionaries or Disciples of Christ, to carry the Word of God and Life, are Consecrated in the Temple of Truth. Their Energies are Blessed and this too, you have been on the receiving end of just such Adoration and Blessings, and that is why you have so many Masters, now Declaring Their Allegiance to You and Your God Plan, to Build that Bridge of Freedom between Humanity and the Elementals, Devas and Angelic Host Kingdoms. You are Ordained to Spiritual Service and all through the Course of this Embodiment, a Brother or Sister from the Temple of Truth watches over you, aiding and assisting in the fulfillment of the particular Service and Vocation to which Your Soul has dedicated you to!”

Goddess Tara of the First Secret Ray and Great Life Force of Akasha

“To achieve any Balanced Solution to any discord, first you must Let Go and Let God! No levels of personality can be included in the seeking of Truth, no ego or any thoughts that support self gain or self aggrandizement can be present during such a Heavenly Desire. Intentions must be the Purest of Heart and ONLY ever intended for THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED. Grace, Harmony, Harmlessness, Purity, Balance and Unconditional Love are the Virtues you shall require to implement, for there are Laws of Creation that must be adhered to beyond all else. Divine Love is God’s Guarantee to you, for a successful Loving Life!”

Shekinah of the High Council of Elohim

So if you would like to receive a copy of this E-Book or a Soft Cover version, or if you wish to be placed upon my email mail list for future reference then please write to me Peter Melchizedek

mailto:narayanajoypeter@gmail.com

“God told me during these Discourses:- “My Words are free for All to use, regardless of their perceived origin or whose mouth they come forth, for I Am the Origin of All Creations, All Thoughts, All Languages, All Words and All Manifestations. Man has always claimed My Creations as his or her personal domain, but they are false proclamations and one that holds no value, no substance and no Truth in My Impersonal Life.”

So I make no claim to any copyright of this literary work that shall allow you to In Accordance With God’s Will to do that which you choose to do with it! Share it with others on your groups and in your communities and if you know of anyone who you feel could benefit from it, please pass it on with God Blessings!

Thank you for taking the time to read this and may your I Am Presence Lead you toward your Higher Truth and True Life Purpose.

In Love, Light and Life,

God Bless You

Peter

Views: 1009

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sohini,

Oh my goodness, so beautiful.  I would love to hold or see one!!!  The Golden seeded is nameless it is so beautiful.   We have so many gifts on this earth.    I am speechless.  Much more beautiful that a diamond. Out of this world beautiful!

Thank you!

Jeannette

Dear Jeannette,

So much on our Planet Mother earth ...she wants to share with us but we have no time...!!

I love my Planet Earth...My Mother....who is taking care of so much...we can not believe it !!!

Sohini...

Dear Sohini,

I know!  I agree!  We need more time.  We will meet in Hawaii one day where your Master is.  I will keep visualizing.

I love you!

Jeannette

Yeah - I'm on board for it, Jeannette and SohiniBen :-)

Dear Sonja,

I am waiting for the day to come !!!

Love & Blessings...

Sohiniben.

Loving Greetings all beloveds.........I have just read all the posts on here, and I am filled with Love for you all......

Jeanette, that sure was some synchronicity! This happens to me all the time if I open the browser & start reading, one thing leads to another, and another....and another! Loved Loved the beautiful pics of your flowers, I Love Love All Flowers....Blessings & Love to you...

SohiniBen, Jeanette said it all, such devotion.... I do what I can, the fall I had definitely was to advise me to do more meditation, and I have been doing 2 - 3 hours, not every day, but I find I do 3 or 4 days in a row, then a couple of days, just reading & learning, with sometimes a small guided meditation if I find one on the net....so....I do something daily, just not all at the same time each day.....is that wrong? I feel I should commit to the same time every day, but as each day is different in my house, I cannot always do this....OM SHANTI, dear SohiniBen....

I have already emailed Peter for a copy of the E-Book, but take this opportunity to thank him again for his wondrous work for us all....NAMASTE dear Peter

I do hope you all get to meet up on Hawaii' soon.......always as a child wanted to go there, the only thing I saw when I flew there (on my way to Australia in 1968 with my new, now late, husband ) was the inside of the aircraft! They said it was Very hot at 1 am when we landed, but some people did get off for a walk around the Airport, I was sad we didn't get off.....we could smell the Tropical perfumed air though....was never enough money to travel....It is wonderful to meet with people you have met on-line, I have met 2 lovely ladies from the Spark People site, (a weight loss site) and we are still friends, around 5 years now....One lady lives on The Gold Coast & the other lady lives in Morisset, both have been down to Sydney to visit a few times....I can vouch for it being one of my better ideas....

To all of you lovely people, I really enjoyed reading your stories, I laughed & cried & was so happy, haven't been so happy for a while....so thanks to all of you, I'm sorta getting used to opening up a bit more, and it's all down to you all....I'm not used to talking about how I 'feel'

Oh,yes, dear SohiniBen, I am also doing the 7 minutes 7 days Self Love meditations from Sue Lie, thanks for posting the links, as I missed one on the email....it's working, I had a lovely breakthrough, just this morning, remembering a Past Life and a Guide who was my older Sister, we served in a Temple together when I was twelve, in that incarnation! And, I felt very strongly the Violet Ray surge right through my body, I was so hot, I had to throw the blanket off me....( I had the aircon on as it was sooo hot....but must keep my shoulder warm), and I cried in Joy.....

Thank you to all, I Love you all, I have saved the chant to listen to tomorrow too....

OM SHANTI

Peace, Joy and Love, in Oneness....

Sylvia Melaynia xxx

Bless You Sylvia for all your kind and Loving words!

Sending Love and Light to you and Dear Australia!

Peter

Om Shanti, beloved Sylvia! Your experiences and breakthrough are most inspiring to me - thank you so much for sharing!

Violet LOVE FREEDOM,

Sonja Myriel

Dear Sylvia,

Reading your post made me smile! I could feel your shining beautiful light! 

I am happy to say that I have grown so much just from being a part of this group.  Reading the book has really sped things up. I am now working on going to the three-fold flame, the I AM Presence where everything begins and ends.  I have a lot of work to do. 

I want to speed things up more, open up more,  but know that I have to wait patiently, let go and let God and work hard at it, stay balanced. 

Love, Pray, Meditate and Decree.  I know the book will help guide you.  It is helping me.  I am a little slow walking up the path but getting there. 

I feel your beautiful loving heart and that is the main ingredient. 

Dear Sylvia,

Reading your post I felt like Oneness with you...

I do not why but there felt some inner connection with your Soul....sometime...somewhere...

We do not know our past lives....but we can feel some connection...in past lives also...

And in Spiritual journey also when we start from where we have left in previous life...that gives us real satisfaction...

Our work is always a Team work and we will complete when we will complete our missing links...

This is a complete Divine Plan and for that He is our guide....

OM SHANTI.....

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

THE EARTH IS HOLY GROUND

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on June 2, 2020 at 9:35am 0 Comments

THE EARTH IS HOLY GROUND:- Recognize it as one of the “Four Faces of God”! The Four Faces of God are the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, and Material Faces. Lightworkers often forget about the Material Face of God and think it is less than or not…

Continue

SPIRITUAL PEOPLE AND LIGHTWORKERS MUST COME TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE THE MATERIAL UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH AND SEE IT AS ONE OF GOD’S HEAVENS:

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 30, 2020 at 12:24pm 0 Comments

SPIRITUAL PEOPLE AND LIGHTWORKERS MUST COME TO LOVE AND APPRECIATE THE MATERIAL UNIVERSE AND THE EARTH AND SEE IT AS ONE OF GOD’S HEAVENS:- God Realization cannot be achieved if the Heaven and Earth sides of self are not balanced . Some…

Continue

IT IS THROUGH YOUR FREE WILL THAT YOU MAKE THE CHOICES

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 29, 2020 at 12:21pm 0 Comments

IT IS THROUGH YOUR FREE WILL THAT YOU MAKE THE CHOICES:- As your Spiritual lessons come with each new Light Body, you must learn to live these lessons with sincerity and devotion, “Devotion is not a uniform to be worn on certain days and then to…

Continue

ACHIEVE A NEW LEVEL OF LIGHT BODY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 27, 2020 at 2:02pm 0 Comments

ACHIEVE A NEW LEVEL OF LIGHT BODY:- It is not enough to only work on one aspect of Ascension and building Light Quotient. You must learn to build each Light Body and level of Ascension in a balanced and integrated manner. What does that mean?…

Continue

CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS SHOULD BE THE FIRST PRIORITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 26, 2020 at 9:21am 0 Comments

CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS SHOULD BE THE FIRST PRIORITY:- Now, this is all well and good but how can I really learn to do this? Where to start? You start with yourself. “your Thoughts Are Things And As You Think, So You Are!” You must realize and…

Continue

INTEGRATION AND BALANCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on May 25, 2020 at 8:23am 0 Comments

INTEGRATION AND BALANCE:- Integration and Balance. These words hold much power, but no power is achieved unless you strive to attain these goals through daily use in your lives. We must learn to live in balance and integrate God’s wisdom into our…

Continue

© 2020   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service