LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Readers,

We've now reached Week #4, and we focus on the heart chakra. Please continue to allocate 7 Minutes a day for the featured meditation and perform it for a full week. Thank you again for sharing all of your experiences.
-
Please keep sharing your wonderful comments in the blog post in which the chakra is introduced. I am sharing some of the third chakra (which we just completed) comments below so you can join in unity consciousness with your fellow participants.
-
Blessings and Unconditional Love to you all.
~Sue
Welcome to the Year of Unconditional LOVE! 

We continue with Week #4 (Chakra #4 ~ Heart Chakra) in our 7-week process of performing daily 7-minute meditations focusing on our chakras and loving ourselves unconditionally.  

~~~~~~~~
 Unconditionally Loving Your Self
Chakra Four

Fourth Chakra

Meditation for Chakra Four
Practice DAILY for 7 Days
  Fourth Chakra Meditation

As I focus on my heart chakra, I remember all the Unconditional Love that I have gifted myself so far. Once again, I ground this Unconditional Love in my first Chakra.

I Unconditionally Love my inner child in my second Chakra.
I accept the inner power that my Unconditional Love has released within my third Chakra. And I feel this collective energy field begins to move into my Heart Chakra.

As I allow this accumulation of Unconditional Love for myself to enter my Heart, I feel an inter-dimensional portal within me that embraces all my beloved embodiments and my not so happy embodiments and all my embodiments in between that I have ever had on the planet Earth.

I observe as all of these energy fields gather in my Heart Chakra.
Can I love all of these experiences unconditionally? And, can I love them this powerfully?

I slowly breathe in the concept of gathering these expressions of Unconditional Love in my Heart in the same manner that I would gather cherished objects in a basket.

Therefore I return to my first Chakra to recover one of my first memories of this incarnation. I feel this memory. I know that this is Me. This is the Me that first awakened within this physical Earth vessel. I reach down and embrace this Me. I Love this Me. I send this Me my Unconditional Love and I transport this Me in to my cherished basket of that which I Love that resides within my Heart Chakra.

I return once again to my second Chakra and to my childhood and my myriad emotions that arose within my childhood. I see my child, I Love my Child unconditionally, and I extend that offer as I embrace this Me and take this Me into my Heart, into the awareness of who I AM within this Now, within this incarnation. And I stay with this Me until I feel safe, until I know that I AM Who I AM.

I return to my third Chakra, and I see those very first expressions of my own inner power. And I observe as a loving parent who is proud of their child, and I am proud of My child, the child who I AM within myself.

I am proud of how I have matured and how I have faced all the adventures of that third Chakra - of all the thoughts that I have and all the thoughts that come to me and how I take the thoughts and blend them with the emotions of my second Chakra and pull them together into this package of a thought form of my thoughts and emotions since I first took this embodiment, and I matured into this embodiment.

I take this information and place it in that sacred basket of my heart so that I remember all that I have experienced in this life. I Unconditionally Love all that I have experienced in this life. I Accept all that I have been.
I Understand why I chose those experiences in my life.

For through the perception of my heart and with the collection of that innate wisdom of my childhood and the burgeoning power that have grown within me - my power within, and my ability to think about what I feel and feel how my thoughts interact with my consciousness, with my body, with my inner reality and with my outer reality.

And to this mix of my emotions and of my thoughts and the thought forms that my emotions and thoughts blend together to create -- I add my Unconditional Love.
And with that Unconditional Love, I bring those thought forms in to my Heart where they can take sprout within my consciousness and move out with my every breathe.

For my Heart Chakra also rules my lungs, also rules my breath.
So, as I breathe in all that I have experienced within this incarnation send it Unconditional Love and breathe it out into the reality that I AM creating for myself and for my beloved planet Gaia.

~~~

Hello everyone, I wanted to put up my personal response to the Third Chakra, which we just completed.

My Third Chakra was always the most delicate area of my body, and I always had to eat very carefully and had many stomach issues. I realized as I did this meditation that a primary issue in my life has been that of
"power within vs. power over."

I did not realize this fact until several hours after I recorded the meditation, as I was "busy with life." Then when relaxed in a later meditation I felt the inner experience of feeling as if I did not have enough
"power within" to have "power over" my own life.

I suffered from depression until I was well into graduate school for being a psychotherapist and had to have a LOT of therapy. The therapy absolutely helped, but I think the primary cure was that same time, I began to journal the Arcturians.

It was only when I began to recognize my own Power Within that I realized how much my depression had been because I had not yet discovered my own power within. I know that there are many layers of this "power within" that are waited to discovered as I repeat this meditation every day for 7 days.

Blessings to you all, and thank you so very much for contributing your stories and experiences. It is in the manner that we are building Unity Consciousness.

One being stands alone, but when we UNITE we become ONE BEING.

Blessings,
sue lie

Your Comments
Thank you for joining us as we completed another chakra! Here are your Third Chakra Weekly Meditation Responses
"Dear Suzanne,
Thank you with deep gratitude for these meditations. As I enter the third week the momentum of unconditional love is building rapidly causing big changes, using the power of ME I am choosing to perceive these changes with love enabling me to deal with them no matter how difficult they may initially present themselves to me.
We are love we are light.
Again thank you"
 "Thank you so much for this series! I am loving it. Was quite ill in my stomach last week during the second chakra meditations, but it seems to be better today. I did the third this morning and it brought me such peace! Thank you thank you thank you."
"Chakra One - I could feel another opening which I have being waiting for so long it also helped me with the past-life which was the one before I arrived in this now.
It healed me and the partner which is my partner in this now.

Chakra Two - I loved this my inner child and me walked hand and hand up the stairs and we became one. It's a great campaign, Sue, because I see so many people so disconnected with themselves and women have forgotten about unconditionally loving themselves
Very powerful really looking forward to this weeks.
It is helping me with my purposes in life.
Unconditional Love & Light,"
"Thank you so much for your follow up email. Yes, I did enjoy the webinar. I enjoy your meditations and appreciate the accompanying explanations. Your meditation is the last thing I do before I go to bed. Great sleep and always wake up happy.  My aim is to achieve exactly what you said on the webinar: balance. I look forward to the next chakra meditation.
Thank you for your kindness and for be so willing to help us during this important time."
"Dear Suzanne,
I am so much thankful to you and your Mission...I have no words to be Grateful as being a teacher or the Grand Master even some explanations what you have done here in very detail I could not thought of...I have listened to the Webinar, and it was full of knowledge, as well as with all Spiritual Friends. I could have good time with all of you, but some personal work and the time could not permitted me to listen, but I take it afterwards and just listen to day on 19th ...And About First and the Second Chakras, also, I have to thank you for making me understand some clues and some more knowledge I have gotten which was inside, but it has been to clarify with your explanation in all details covering Physical, Mental and emotional aspects...
Again thanks a lot for such a wonderful event...
I have done this 49 days Meditations when I was preparing for my Master Level 3rd for Reiki....12 years back....and now you have given me refresher course....
Thanks a lot ...With Gratitude, Love, Light & Blessings,"
"Hi Sue, I really felt empowered by the meditation. I really get your explanation about power within versus power over. Again thank you. Can you point me in the direction of rereading material about fourth astral dimension? I know it is the bridge between third and fifth dimensions and that it has higher and lower parts. What is the basic difference between fourth and fifth dimensions. I sense the difference, but cannot put it into words. Thanks for all your teachings."
RESPONSE: Hi June, and everyone else who may be interested. There is much information about the unconscious in many places in my blog, but the easiest and most complete is in my website in the unconscious section at: http://www.multidimensions.com/the-unconscious/
"Hi Suzanne,
Thank you so much for these meditation and guidance. I am practicing and the results are wonderful! Unconditional love is the way for let go the old dramas and have more acceptance for ourselves and our lives."
"Thanks for the meditations Sue and the Arcturians. I listened to the meditations for the first and second chakras about 3 or 4 times each. For the third chakra, I missed the first time, but felt really good tonight after I'd finished listening, and feel I can listen once a night from now on (your morning is my night on the same day, since I'm in a timezone roughly 12 hours ahead in Western Australia).

I feel this chakra is important for me. Yesterday when I went to a psychologist appointment and asked if I had gained weight, my psychologist said yes, but the extra weight suited me very well. I have a feeling that I have gained a new body shape/weight level so I can model that your weight doesn't determine your worthiness. All the way home, and I feel from then on, I have been radiating LOVE into the all that is, everything that is. And it feels wonderful."
"Hi there! Great article you have, I would also want to share my thoughts that Meditation indeed has positive effects not only in the body but also in the mind, a total holistic wellness that brings us to know our inner-self better. It gives us a peace of mind that helps us have a much better perception about our lives."
"Dear Suzanne,
Thanks alot for taking so much care....
I have written in my Comments that I received all any how and to day received this mail concern about every thing you have given so far...
Yesterday I did Meditations...all the three at a time .. and you know I get relieved from my pain on my Rt. Leg due to some Sciatica problem continuous since lsat two months , not responding to Oxalgin ointment ...local application ..was continuous ..but to my great surprise ..yesterday night I get rid of that pain....
Thanks..Thanks...Thanks...again & again....
With Lots of Gratitude, Lots of Love & Blessings to you and your work...."
"Thank you, Sue, for the responses and the beautiful much needed unconditional love chakra meditations. It is helping me each morning to wake up and aids to not drown in the 3d world. The intensity of the 3D world, all that is running through me.
love and gratitude.
Blessed be beloved."
"Great empowerment! Very powerful energy flowing through my being during my daily activity! I unconditionally love myself, humanity, Mother Gaia more and more! High Gratitude Sue and the Arcturians!!!"
"Like the meditation with chakra 2, I also had a bit of diarrhea with the chakra 3. This meditation has been a bit more peaceful, triggering less strong emotions. But since starting meditation 3 I'm feeling extremely tired. A fatigue of some sorts. It seems like that the chakra 3 meditation has also triggered quite a lot.
Thank you again for all the work you do :)" 
 RESPONSE: "Great, you are allowing the healing energies of Unconditional Love to enter your physical body."
"I am finding the 3rd chakra more challenging, but much more rewarding. Before I start, I feel a discomfort in my solar plexus and also anger. An issue arises, I acknowledge it, unconditionally love it and feel my power return, then direct it to the person or situation. Wow! it is amazing! For the last few months I have been experience bloating in my belly. But have noticed since listening to the chakras it has reduced and is back to normal. Thank you so much Sue and The Arcturians, these are very powerful exercises for me."
"I had a very powerful and immediate response as soon as I lay eyes on the mandala, an experience of unconditional love downloading in through my heart and throughout my entire being. I then listened to the guided meditation and both offered this unconditional love to myself through my solar plexus, but also outward to every thing. Standing within my own personal power of unconditional love, shining brightly like the sun and offering this light to every part of my being which of course is every thing as all is one. Blessings..."
"This third chakra meditation feels good. It brings up memories of the past that I have tucked away and kidded myself that I have dealt with them. Somehow my body always warned me not to give my power away, no matter who tried to take it from me. When someone tried to have power over me my body felt as if I was being pulled in every direction at the same time. The only way I could stop this was to say NO, I will not do it. I did feel the need to protect myself. So I build an invisible wall around me and I harden myself from the inside.
It is only in recent years that the wall of protection is slowly being broken down. These meditations of unconditionally loving myself are taking down the last pieces of the wall. I felt myself becoming soft inside with the 1st chakra meditation, and each week I feel myself becoming softer. It feels like the me I was in my childhood, it feels like the real me and I like that. What great wisdom our Arcturians friends have and how selflessly they share that with us. Thank you Sue and big thanks to our dear friends and teachers, The Arcturians."
"I must say thank you again for conducting such an important series of meditations. These have been very impactful and have provided a nice directed intention to my usual silent meditation time. There seems to be something special about this third one as I cannot even make it all the way through without zoning out (or zoning in!) to higher and more expanded states of consciousness. Maybe the initial breathing exercise really catapults us up there really quickly! Thank you Sue and the Arcturians :)

PS, thank you for sharing your personal experience since it really helps us to recognize our commonalities, as well as see the many ways in which we are each impacted on a unique, personal level."
"This time I thank You & the Arcturians for this 7x7x7=343 secure pathway meditation minutes in which We can hold on Our ascencion path with Gaia.
We experienced the Solarplexus in a new way like a balance system between the solar sun & the black hole on the other side. Both have its right of existence and are absolute necessary in particular. In the NOW of the ONE they are one! Incredible!

With LOVE from Germany for awakening America and the rest of the world... ;-)

Views: 322

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Steve,

Thanks...

ABOUT THE HEART CHAKRA
PETALS: This chakra rules the first of the higher vibrations. There aretwelve spokes or petals. Twelve in numerology reduces to the number three. Three is the number that represents the relationship between Wisdom, Power and Love. It is this balance that is a primary focus of the Heart Chakra.
Wisdom without Love and Power would be cruel and weak. Power without Wisdom and Love would be dangerous and selfish, and Love without Power and Wisdom would be victimized and foolish. In our hearts we must learn how to find and join all three of these virtues.
NOTES AND MANTRA: The note for this chakra is F# and the mantra is “Yam” or “a” as in ah. Chanting theses mantras in the key of F# while focusing our attention on this area of our body can enable us to more consciously access the Heart Chakra.
COLOR: The color for this chakra is green (and pink for the High Heart).Green is the middle color on the light spectrum and represents healing, growth and health.
RULES: The Heart Chakra is the hub of our bodies, the center point where our internal masculine and feminine and our human and divine energies meet. The fourth chakra rules ALL of our intra- and inter-personal relationships. This chakra rules our perception of love, our ability to give and receive love from others, our highest essence, and ourselves. Our High Heart rules Unconditional Love and the lower Heart rules human love. It also governs compassion, healing, lungs, breath, and our sense of time, which is tied into the rhythmic cycles of our breath and heart beat.
SENSE: The Heart Chakra rules our sense of touch. Touch is the first intimacy that we know as infants and remains our most powerful unspoken means of communication throughout our lives. Touch can be the most loving or the most fearful means of communication. It is in our hearts that we learn about touch and how we, in turn, wish to touch others.
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN: Libra is the sign of relationships and Venus, the planet of love, rules it. Libra teaches us to balance our attention and love between our self and those that we love. Venus urges us to strive for contact, love, harmony and the augmentation of self.
ELEMENT: Air is the element that is ruled by this chakra. The fourth chakra also rules our lungs, which is how we bring air—oxygen—into our bodies. The relationship between our lungs and our heart is vital. Without the fresh oxygen that our lungs drive into our hearts, our red blood cells could not carry vital life-force throughout our bodies.
CONSCIOUSNESS: The fourth chakra rules our everyday, conscious lives.However, even in the most scientific person, some fourth dimensional aspects of empathy and intuition arise. The Heart Chakra rules our family and community consciousness, and it is through our hearts that we strive for unity consciousness with all life and with Mother Earth Herself.
Our “human love” can often be filled with negativity, fear, hatred and cruelty. However, if we can function from our “High Heart”, our love is Unconditional and we are accepting and free of judgment. It is the challenge of our hearts to connect with and receive the love of our spiritual SELF so that we can heal the harm that others have done to us. Then, from the heart space of healing and self-love, we can love others as well.
PERSONAL TIMELINE: This chakra represents the adolescent stage of life. In adolescence, a child creates his or her own identity, and to do this, they often rebel against those who have loved and guided them. They then must find the qualities of Wisdom, Power and Love that they have received from their inner and outer realities to develop the persona they wish to live.
SOCIAL TIMELINE: The time era best represented by the Heart Chakra is theRenaissance. It was during the Renaissance that art and beauty was reborn after a long and painful dark age. The concept of “nations” began to replace the reality of “empires,” and worship was focused primarily on one God.
ENDOCRINE GLAND: The endocrine gland for this chakra is the ThymusGland, which is the core of our immune system and vital for our healing. Often it has been said, “love heals”. Both the psychological and the physiological centers of healing are in the Heart Chakra. The heart is known as the symbol of life. In metaphysical literature it is said that the Atma, which is the Three-Fold Flame of Life, is activated at our birth and extinguished at our death.
NERVE PLEXUS: The nerve plexus for this chakra is the cardiac plexus, which is the neurological hub for the heart, lungs and the blood circulatory system. Without the circulation of blood and oxygen, we cannot live in our third dimensional world.
CLEAR: When our Heart Chakra is clear and balanced we can experiencelove, compassion, acceptance and fulfillment. Our heart and respiratory system are strong and healthy, we have a good immune system, and we feel calm and joyful. We are able to balance our masculine and feminine aspects as well as our human and our divine aspects. Our relationship with our SELF and with others is happy, and we have found our service to our family, our community, our nation and our planet.
UNCLEAR: When our Heart Chakra is unclear, we have an immune deficiency, lack of joy, heart problems, and bitterness in life. We are insensitive, emotionally closed, passive and sad. We have cardio-vascular or respiratory problems. We may suffer from hypertension, a stroke, a heart attack or asthma. Our lives often feel unfulfilled and we have not found our position in our family and in our community. Our relationships are unloving because we are as unable to receive love, as we are to give it. We are often critical, judgmental, uncompassionate, and joyless.
EARTH CHAKRA: Earth’s Heart Chakra is Haleakala, Maui. One visit to the verdant growth and aromatic breeze of Maui is enough to understand why it is Mother Earth’s heart.
DIMENSIONS: The Heart Chakra rules the Beta wave consciousness of everyday third dimensional life and the Alpha wave consciousness, which is the bridge to the higher dimensions. When our heart is open, we can live the beauty of every moment, smell every rose, create a reality of love and harmony and combine our superconscious guidance with our mundane life.
Metaphysically, the Heart Chakra rules the areas of the brain that are the higher cortex and abstract thinking. These areas are best activated when we are “in the groove” of handling our everyday reality and when we have taken the time and focus to access our creative self.
SUMMARY: Our Heart Chakra determines our ability to expand our consciousness. There is no degree of meditation that will access the higher dimensions if we cannot open our hearts to love. Without love we could not travel beyond the Lower Astral Plane and our consciousness would be limited to the separation and limitation represented by our ego self.
Above all else, it is LOVE that allows us to climb the stairs to our observer self and allow true objectivity in our lives. From a perspective of objectivity, we can be free of the desires and passions of everyday life. Then we can be free to find our meaning as we progress through the development of our consciousness from dependent—to independent—to dependable.

When our Heart Chakra is opened, our sense of self is not limited to our ego. When we have learned to balance our masculine/feminine and human/divine energies, we expand our SELF from individual consciousness—to family consciousness—to a community consciousness—to national consciousness—to planetary consciousness. Then we are ONE with the Mother, Lady Gaia, and we can realize that whatever we do to another member upon the body of Earth, we do to ourselves.

Dear Readers,
Please share you experiences. You may not realize that what you say in your comments is just as helpful as what you get from the recording. WE are ALL being prepared for Unity Consciousness, and it very important they we share our true SELF with others. 
Blessings,
sue 

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service