LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Elohim of PEACE and her twin flame ALOHA - Goddess Of Peace~ Golden Angel And Etheric Temple on Hawai

Posted by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla on November 28, 2010 at

Elohim of Peace

ascended masters Peace and Aloha over the Pavilion of Peace ascended masters
Peace and Aloha over the Pavilion of Peace
Copyright © Richard Fields / Contact: DreamMaui.com

Service to God in Life

* Also known as:
o Tranquility 2
o Elohim of the Sixth Ray (Although there are many Elohim, the Elohim of Peace is One of the Seven Pairs of Elohim serving our system of worlds at this time.) 3

* Twin Flame / Divine Complement / Twin Ray:
o Aloha 1

* First Public Dictation / Discourse:
o March 19, 1944 Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. 1

* Divine Quality
o Peace
o Tranquility

* Divine Ray & Sacred Fire
o Purple and Gold
o Gold
o Ruby

* Office in Hierarchy
o Elohim of Peace is the Elohim of the Sixth Ray - One of the Elohim of the Seven Rays serving this system of worlds 5

* Angels
o Elohim Angels 1
o Legions of Peace
o Angels of Peace

* Retreat
o The Retreat of Peace and Aloha, the Pavilion of Peace, is on the etheric plane over the Hawaiian Islands.4

Photograph of the Hawaiian Islands

"I AM Peace. It has been decided that we would give you this day, by karmic grace, a spiritual experience of great depth. Will you take my hand in thought and come with me apart from ordinary experience realms into the world of cosmic dreams where we shall create an experience of Peace in what we term 'The Pavilion of Peace.'

"By His grace there is created by the devas and the builders of form and great Cosmic Beings a pavilion of white alabaster through which shines the Light never seen on land or sea, the Light of Ten Thousand Spiritual Suns, the Light of the Eternal One. Through the walls of our alabaster Pavilion of Peace there gleams now this Radiance. There are four sides to our pavilion and three magnificent domes on each side – two below and one above, forming a triad in memory of the threefold nature of man and of God. The gates of the Pavilion are open, and six mighty Seraphim stand at each gate to lead you upward to the Temple of Peace. The mighty organ which we call the organ of Peace is radiating out that Cosmic Sound which is soundless but which rises to crescendos of Peace. . . ."

"Will you enter with me now the gates of the Temple of Peace and hear the sweet bells of Heaven that ring out melodic Joy that Peace can prevail. Seven snow-white doves are carrying a banner in their bills and they flutter at the gateway as you enter; and the banner, in letters of gold, Old English gold, fluttering in a soft, gentle wind, reads 'Peace.' For there is no other vibratory action that can come into our temple save Peace. And yet the scene is not vacant, for there is a Light and a mystical Joy in the air of this Pavilion of Peace.

"Now we see the thirteenth dome – an inner spire rising and a beautiful brick mosaic formed within it. And there in gold, stamped within a Maltese Cross of perfect balance, is the word 'Peace.' It is as though the very physical heart wanted momentarily to pause and drink in the scene of Peace. For Seven Rays come down from the center of the dome; these are the Rays of the Holy Spirit. White at the point of blending, the gentlest of pastel hues are to be seen upon the floor where the reflected rays gently position themselves as though they were seven votive Flames from the Altar of God's Heart. . . ."

"I AM the Elohim of Peace. I radiate out into the world domain the vibratory action of infinite Peace – a Consuming Fire to those who radiate out the awful vibratory action of hatred, war, and destruction and the influences of the carnal mind, but a Fire of Hope, a shining Diadem of Our Love to all who see the Beauty of our Temple. We offer to each of you a gift this day: a miniature replica of the Temple of Peace, a symbol of your journey which we place in a golden acorn. Siva! It is done! To each soul let there be an encapsulated golden acorn. Within that acorn, reduced to microscopic size and placed within the ventricle of the heart so as not to interfere in any way with the flow of the Life-force, do we place the Gift – the Focus of the Elohim of Peace, My Focus, thy Focus, God's Focus, a Universal Focus. It belongs to the world, to the universe; it is a part of Creativity, of the Fiat of Creation. . . . "

"I tell you of a truth, the Gift I give you today is a point of contact with Universal Peace. If you will, it can summon within you at will the great Cosmic Genie, the Figure Form, the symbolic Angel of your own individualized Presence, who will on the instant bring you into the Realm of Peace. And so I shall tell you of the Power of this Talisman which I place within those of you who will accept it. I will never impose it upon any. If you have once accepted it, however, I should tell you now, it becomes anchored there forever. And all you have to do when all around you is turbulent and you are in distress and in confusion is to visualize in miniature the Pavilion of Peace, call unto Me and unto your individualized God Presence and say:

"'I need Thee every hour, O Elohim of Peace and Beloved Mighty I AM Presence! Show forth Thy Light!' And with the words 'Show forth Thy Light,' I will come again and create the Vibratory Action of My Peace.

"In the Name of the Prince of Peace I say, Peace be unto you."

Beloved Elohim of Peace
through the Messenger, Mark Prophet, January 2, 1972, U.S.A. 4

Peace and Aloha are the Elohim of peace, brotherhood, service and ministration in Christ.

These Elohim provided the last step in the precipitation of Earth, sealing the planet in a flame of Cosmic Christ peace so that it could be permanently sustained. They also set it to spin around its axis, joining the celestial song of the Music of the Spheres.

Peace and Aloha radiate powerful ribbons of peace from their retreat and teach students how to hold the flame of peace that Jesus bore. They teach us to visualize a pavilion of peace in our heart and help us govern the energies of our solar plexus chakra when we we give the mantra, “Peace be still and know that I AM God.” We call to them to prevent wars from starting around the world and to help put out larger conflicts, visualizing ten thousand angels of peace descending upon the area where warfare is taking place.

http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/engaging_the_mighty_elohim_in_ou...

Goddess Of Peace~ Golden Angel And Etheric Temple on Hawai...

The Goddess of Peace

The Goddess of Peace serves at the Temple of Peace over the Hawaiian Islands and works with elemental life to infuse that flame in nature. She teaches that the only way to know true peace is to find the way to our Divine Self, and she helps us anchor the flame of peace to still the turbulence of our thoughts, feelings and actions, so that we may become candidates for the ascension. She also assists mothers bearing incoming souls to prepare for the birth and destiny of their child.

The Elohim Peace and Aloha , elohim of peace and God's purple and gold ray, have a retreat over the Hawaiian islands, the Temple of Peace. The purple and gold flames that emanate from this temple in concentric heart-shaped rings release the flame of peace that Jesus invoked when he calmed the raging sea with his fiat, “Peace, be still.” In the main edifice graced with circular walls and white pillars is the Great Hall of Peace, where the flame of peace burns. Surrounding the altar are anchored the secret rays of God. The Elohim Peace and Aloha invite students to come to their retreat and to learn how to become like Saint Francis, instruments of peace.

Call to attend the Temple of Peace

In the name of the Christ, My Own Real Self, I call to the Heart of my Mighty I AM Presence, to the Angel of the Presence, to Beloved Archangel Michael, Kuan Yin and the Maha Chohan, to take me to the Temple of Peace over the Hawaiian Islands, according to the will of my Holy Christ Self and the direction of the Maha Chohan. I ask to be taught how to anchor peace in my heart and solar plexus chakra so that I may become an intrument of peace and wield the sword of peace that divides the real from the unreal.

(personal prayer)

Beloved Peace and Aloha, help me to remember upon awakening all that will help me to fulfill my mission on earth and the mission of my twin flame. I accept this call manifested through the power of the Christ and am thankful for its realization. In the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit and the Divine Mother, Amen.

Elohim of Peace: Do you feel invited to be the Peace Flame on Earth?

20 November 2009: This dictation was given by Joëlle van Rooijen during a meeting of a women’s group at Centre The-Invitation in The Netherlands .                                        

In the name of the I AM that I AM, in the name of the Elohim of Peace that I AM,

I command you to stand up if you feel invited to be a co-creator on this earth in the name of Peace, the Peace that I AM. (everyone stands up)

Do you feel invited to be the Peace Flame on Earth? Do you feel invited, specifically in The Netherlands? By you raising your lights, I can see the desire to be the Peace in this world.

But I also have to say that you all need a little bit more practice to be the Flame of Peace.

For I, as the Elohim of Peace, can see that there are a lot of images on what Peace should be.

And Peace is not something that should be something. Peace IS. Peace IS in the fullness of Infinity.

Today I am here to assist you. So you can all start to know the vibration and radiation of the Flame of Peace that I AM.

So that eyes that are blind, can be opened for the Peace of the Infinite.

So that ears can start to hear. Hear the message of Peace, hear the message of Christ. For there are those who are blind, who are deaf and are following the blind leaders.

It are the blind leaders of this world who take a stand for anti-peace, who are creating separation, duality.Do you feel invited to be a co-creator in Oneness, in the Oneness of the Infinite Peace?

Again I say, I am here to assist you today, but only today.

Use my assistance wisely, but of course you are free to use it to your Free Will.

I am here with the flame of Peace that I AM, the Flame of Peace that is burning in your heart, for I am connecting to all of you present here.

Let your heart and mind be the open door for my Presence, that the works you do may be good, that the talents you give may be multiplied. Let the Father work through you while you work. Let Peace work through you while you work.

While you work in the name of the I AM that I AM, in the name of the Elohim of Peace that I AM.

For more insights and information on the Elohim of Peace and its twin flame Aloha, please follow the link below - it's AWSOME!!!

http://www.ascension-research.org/elohim_of_peace.html

Views: 2378

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Friends,
Just you should know that......
The Golden Goddess Of Peace The Article and both the pictures I have taken from The site mosangels.ning.com Of Eleen EL*........
That I have forgotten to mention here !
My Article has been taken from www.ascension-researh.org/elohim of peace.html

Sohiniben.
Thank you, dear SohiniBen, for adding this :-)

LOVE YOU, dear sister :-)

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service