LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

21st Day Of Our Meditations With Archangel Uriel And Lady Aurora....

Posted by Dr. SohiniBen Shukla on December 15, 2010 at 4:31am in Children of the Sun

Archangel Uriel             Uriel the Archangel             Uriel the Archangel
Copyright © Marius Michael-George / Contact: www.Mariusfineart.com

21. Archangel Uriel:

Uriel and Aurora are the Archangel and Archeia of the Ruby flames of ministration and service to Humanity and offer many gifts to assist our ascent into the throne of our Divinity within. They teach us how to apply Absolute Forgiveness in every area of our lives, as a primary key to transcending the human realms of consciousness. Uriel uses his flaming sword to purify the mental constructs and emotional holds by
transmuting our lower vibrational energies into enlightened spiritual understanding. We may call to Uriel and Aurora to show us how to heal every aspect of lives, turn disappointments into victories, find the blessings in adversity and release the painful burdens and memories of the past.

Service to God in Life

• Also known as:
    • Lord Uriel
    • Archangel of Ministration
    • Archangel of the Sixth Ray
    • Angel of Ministration 6

• Twin Flame / Divine Complement / Twin Ray:
    • Aurora 5

• Divine Quality
    • Peace
    • Ministration
    • Service

• Divine Ray & Sacred Fire
    • Purple and Gold
    • Ruby
    • Ruby and Gold

• Office in Hierarchy
    • Archangel of the Sixth Ray

• Retreat
    • In the Tatra Mountains south of Krakow, Poland 3

• Angels
    • Legions of Purple and Gold Lightning Angels
    • Angels of Purple and Gold
    • Legions of the Ruby Ray
    • Angels of Ruby and Gold

• Historical and Literary References:
    • Uriel's Name (Hebrew: Auriel, Aleph, Vau, Resh, Yod, Aleph, Lamed) means "Fire of God", "Flame of God", "Light of God", or "Sun of God". Some accounts place the Archangel Uriel at the head of the third Order or Hierarchy of Angels. Others identify Uriel as one of the "Seven Spirits before the Throne". Kabalistic writings assign Uriel to the middle pillar of the Tree of Life, and specifically to the sephirah Malkuth, the Kingdom. 4 8
    • Uriel was referred to as "The Angel of Repentance." and was commonly held to be the Angel who holds the keys to the gates of Hell. He is also often identified as the Angel who "stands at the Gate of Eden with a Fiery Sword," and in the Book of Enoch Uriel was called the Angel who "watches over thunder and terror" (Enoch 1). He was thought to be the messenger sent to warn Noah of the forthcoming floods. According to Milton, Uriel was reputed to have the sharpest eyes of the Archangels. As the "Interpreter of Prophecies", Uriel was usually depicted carrying a book or a papyrus scroll, or possessing a Fiery Sword.

• Music Keynote
    • Brahms' Lullaby by Johannes Brahms

Archangel Uriel and Aurora
Archangel Uriel and Aurora
Copyright © Marius Michael-George / Contact: www.Mariusfineart.com

" . . . The Garden of Eden was created by the Lord God as a Haven of Light and Loveliness, as a replica of the Causal Body for the early root races who did not depart from the perfection of the Plan. In the center of the garden was the Tree of Life, focus of the I AM Presence made tangible in Mater. And the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was the Presence of the Christ, the blessed Mediator in whose Consciousness is the balance of understanding of the absolute perfection of God and the relative imperfection of man and woman. 'And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat: but of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.'

"Eve's hearkening unto the serpent who said, 'Ye shall not surely die' was the first compromise of the Flame of the Christ on Terra. And so it came to pass that the generations of the fourth root race who lived in the abundance of the Motherland did partake of the energies of the Christ and of the fruit of the vine before they were initiated by Almighty God to be partakers of the Holy Communion. Later, the one who said, 'I AM the vine, ye are the branches; except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, ye have no life in you' would come to initiate mankind in the sacred energies of the Word and of the Logos. He would come to initiate the ritual whereby man and woman consecrated in Christ might partake of the Eucharist.

"The penalties for seizing the fruit of the vine before it is offered in grace from the hand of God are grave indeed. The expulsion from paradise was the sealing of the Causal Body from the access of fallen man and fallen woman. Their rebellion was against the Law of the Christ. Thus by wrong choice, engineered in the cunning of the serpentine mind, they cut themselves off from the Lord's table and from the abundant gifts and graces that are the Gnosis of the Tree of Knowledge. And lest their rebellion and their arrogance should cause them to put forth their hand and take also of the Tree of Life, partaking of the energies of the I AM THAT 1 AM and investing these in the creations of the wicked, the Lord God drove man and woman from the garden of paradise.

"To guard the Consciousness of the 'I AM THAT I AM', He placed at the east of the garden 'Cherubim and a Flaming Sword which turned every way to keep the way of the Tree of Life.' The east is the side of the Christ Consciousness and the sword is the sacred Word of living truth that proceeds out of the mouth of the Faithful and True. It is the sword which turns every way in the quadrants of Mater to protect the soul's outpicturization of the Threefold Flame of the Christed One. And the Cherubim are the Guardian Consciousness of Almighty God who protect that Flame in man and woman, in Heaven and Earth, in the Holy of Holies and in the coordinates of time and space.

"I stand before the living Presence of the Law in each and every soul who, upon reading my words, does utter the vow of allegiance to the Tree of Life, the I AM Presence. And I read the proclamation that comes from the Hand of Alpha and Omega this day. It is a proclamation of opportunity in grace for your soul to return to paradise lost, to the garden of the Causal Body, to the place where the Consciousness of the Christ implants the Knowledge of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

"For every soul who reads these Words who has entertained the consciousness of the Fall, I bring opportunity for the ascent to the throne of grace. The path of your journey to the end of the cycles of personal and planetary karma has been calculated for you and for every soul who has gone forth from the center of the sun to the periphery of the created spheres in Matter. To each and every one who does with allegiance run, the formula and the forcefield of Light are given into the hand of your own beloved Christ Self.

"Therefore, go not a whoring after other 'gods' and other 'Christs' and spirit guides with their fantasies and their filth of psychic phenomena. But let every man and woman sit under his own vine and fig tree, under his own Christ Self and I AM Presence, even as Jonah sat in the shadow of the gourd which the Lord God prepared to deliver him from his grief and the groaning of his soul struggling in the way of surrender. Are you in that way this day? Are you, with Saul, the unredeemed, kicking against the pricks of the Christ? Behold, your redemption draweth nigh! Behold, your Redeemer liveth! . . . "

Archangel Uriel (Fire of God) & The Angels of Peace

Uriel is one of the most powerful Archangels and is associated with the unimaginable light of God which gives you illumination.

He brings divine light into your life as he transforms painful memories and restores peace to your past.

This Archangel's purpose is to assist you in anchoring yourself in love that is strong enough to withstand any negativity. This powerful light being helps you turn your worst disappointments into your greatest blessings and assists you in releasing blocks to forgiveness.

Whenever you feel you have lost your way, call on him and the Ruby Ray; invite his essence into your life to assist you in becoming a master of your energies.

Uriel is one of the wisest archangels and will assist you with brilliant new ideas entering your mind.

Beloved Archangel Uriel
through the Messenger, Elizabeth Clare Prophet,   1975,   U.S.A. 7

Archangel Uriel and Aurora, archangels of judgment and peace, have a retreat over the Tatra Mountains in Poland. Here legions of Peace minister to mankind, binding and judging fallen angels and engines of war. They defend the emerging Christ consciousness in man and in nature. Archangel Uriel invites us to come to his retreat to increase the flame of peace in our nature for renewed balance and equanimity in challenging situations.

Call to attend the retreat of Archangel Uriel and Aurora

In the name of the Christ, My Own Real Self, I call to the Heart of my Mighty I AM Presence, to the Angel of the Presence, to Beloved Archangel Michael, Kuan Yin and the Maha Chohan, to take me to the etheric retreat of Beloved Archangel Uriel and Aurora over the Tatra Mountains south of Crakow, Poland, according to the will of my Holy Christ Self and the direction of the Maha Chohan. I ask to be taught how to manifest peace within my heart and solar plexus chakra, especially in difficult situations, so that I can minister to life.

(personal prayer)

Beloved Archangel Uriel, help me to remember upon awakening all that will help me to fulfill my mission on earth and the mission of my twin flame. I accept this call manifested through the power of the Christ and am thankful for its realization. In the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit and the Divine Mother, Amen.

Views: 7152

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sonja..thank you for this post:))))

When I was at the Reiki initiation ... I saw a gold and purple ray ... LOve Natasa

Ah - now in this group here ypu find lots and lots of information on the meaning of this ray - LOL!

Brightest Blessings of LOVE, LOY and LIGHT,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service