LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Eighth Ray of Transcendence

Ray Master: Chohan Lady Nada Overlighted by Lord Chietal(* see who Lord Chietal is at the bottom of this post!), and the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light.

Keyword: Transmutation

Qualities: Courage, justice, integrity, wisdom, stability, equilibrium, unconditional Love, understanding, unity and infinite expansiveness.

Color: Seafoam green and violet

Chakra Center: Solar plexus [THYMUS CHAKRA!!! - Sonja Myriel]

Magical Images: A mighty warrior on his chariot, crowned and armed. A mature woman, a matron.

Archetypes: Advocate, artist, healer, poet and warrior.

Corresponding Spheres in Jacob's Ladder: Geburah over Binah (Strength over Understanding).

God Names: Elohim Gabor, God of Battles, God Almighty and God the Potent. Jehovah Elohim, God of Gods.

The eighth ray of Transcendence is primarily an extension of the seventh ray of Ceremonial Magic, although it is influenced too by the fourth ray of Harmony through Conflict and the fifth ray of Concrete Knowledge. Hence we see a ray that has the ability to take abstract concepts, as well as scientific principles, and present them in an organized and structured format based on equilibrium and a deeper sense of One Unity Consciousness. Primarily at this stage, there is a level of emotionally maturity and focus within the Soul Consciousness of the person working under the influence of the eighth ray, and they usually have a knowing of their Life purpose or are already working in a Service role. The word "transcend" is described as extending beyond the limits of all possible experience and knowledge, and this is a good word to describe the qualities of the eighth ray of Transcendence. This ray will assist you as you move beyond the limitations imposed by your negative ego aspects, your three lower bodies, and in particular your sub-conscious mind. In so doing, you transcend your dualities through the "sacred flame of transcendence" and; furthermore, come into a deeper experience of One Unity Consciousness.

When you make a consciousness decision to be Spirit in Action, often you have to let go of old structures, beliefs and friends that no longer support you in the Light of Who You Are, and have Forever Been. So, whilst this ray is primarily focused on integrating the Love and Intelligence aspect of Mother/Father God, it does so, when necessary, through the warrior energy. And thus we see the first magical image associated with this ray. The mighty warrior on this chariot, the knight in shining armour, who has chosen the path of Service to Humanity and is not afraid to step into his power. And through the influence of this ray, we see the warrior of the heart, able to protect his people, fighting in dynamic right action with a deep passion for Divine Equality, amplified through the attributes of courage, justice, integrity, and wisdom. The influence of the fifth ray is also important here as we see the ability to embrace Divine Intelligence, and through the form side of nature and the seventh ray, to align yourself with your Soul purpose.

The second magical image associated with this ray is that of a mature woman, a matron. We are seeing a deeper level of integration within this eighth ray of Transcendence, a woman who is not seeking her Life purpose, but has clarity and vision, equilibrium and understanding in carrying out her Service work. The energy of the eighth ray is primarily about the breaking up of old, outdated belief systems and structures, represented by the warrior of the heart, to create form through the rebirth of new energies and beliefs, represented by the mature matron. She may at times be a little overprotective through her fiery nature, but she is a person you want on your team! An inspiration to others, she has the ability to take abstract concepts, creative expressions or scientific understandings, and manifest them into form in a disciplined, loving and dynamic manner.

Due to the creative expression of this ray, there is a further focus on the right use of your sexual energy, an experience of creative sexual energy that has a vertical alignment of Light through the release of false beliefs and judgments stored within the energy centers in the body. In fact, we could say the seventh ray has done much of the transmuting of these old emotional and mental patterns through the chakras and nadis and that new encodings of Light are activated through the eighth ray of Transcendence. There is a further quality of cleansing, healing and unconditional Love brought through by this ray.

The archetypes associated with this ray are the advocate, artist, healer, poet and warrior. The advocate beautifully portrays a combination of the warrior on his chariot, going forth to war, as well as the mature woman, the matron. The advocate is a defender of justice, and in its highest form, is able to bring about change for the good of all humanity. The artist, another wonderful archetype, allows the expression of creativity to spiral forth through a vertical alignment of Light and a deep connection to Mother/Father God. We are all artists in our own magical way, and when this energy is blocked, there is usually a lack of trust, and we need to look at surrendering and flowing with the Divine Source of All That Is. The healer has the gift of healing, either working in this arena, or simply through the energy they transmit to others. Often you may choose to become a healer as you would have experienced your own challenges or health issues, and through "healing yourself", you are able to share your experiences with others from a place of compassion and understanding. Empathy is another trait experienced by the healer archetype, and many people who work as healers will have the gift of reading the energies of others. However, this can often be overwhelming if you do not adequately protect your energies, and cancel contracts following the energy session, in which you take responsibility for this person's healing. The poet is very much related to the artist archetype but is also related to the quality of beauty and the ability to express beauty in a way that conjurers up these images and impressions for others. The poet is also of course directly related to those that consider themselves poets, and have the ability to write and express the magnificence of creation through prose and writings, and the author archetype would be closely related to this archetype too. The warrior archetype has been mentioned through the magical images, but in the eighth ray of Transcendence, there is a level of maturity related to this archetype, and we see a person who not only stands in their power, but has a knowing through the wisdom of the Higher Mind as to when to step forward as a protector of Truth and when to step back in Love/Wisdom.

Choosing this ray in a ray reading is primarily about a deeper expression of your Service work, and perhaps also letting go of old ties that no longer support you. Though this may initially feel like your entire support structure is falling away, it is only so that new structures can be brought into manifestation. It may also be a time when you take on the mantle of new creative projects, discover new gifts or move into a new direction in your Service work. This ray further assists in cleansing and clearing at a cellular level of old false beliefs and judgments and the removal of stagnant energies and frustrations, particularly if you feel you have been at a crossroad in your Life.

As this transmutation is occurring rapidly for most people at this time, surrounding yourself in the magnificent luminescent seafoam green and violet "sacred flame of transcendence" will greatly assist in recalibrating the energy bodies and bringing a renewed sense of balance and equilibrium. This ray is also a powerful healing ray, and if you are experiencing an imbalance energetically or physically, working with this ray and its magical color will assist in breaking down false beliefs and judgments within the energy field and body and increase your energy levels. Working with the eleventh ray of Illumined Truth, along with the eighth ray of Transcendence, will further assist in energetically changing the shape of the DNA for renewed health and regeneration at a cellular level. Further to this, working with theseventeenth ray of Universal Service, the 12 strand DNA within the body is etherically reactivated, depending on what is appropriate to each individual.

Visualization:I call upon Lady Nada, Overlighted by Lord Chietal and the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light to surround me a beautiful seafoam green and violet "sacred flame of transcendence". I ask Lady Nada to please anchor and activate the qualities of courage, justice, integrity, wisdom, stability, equilibrium, unconditional Love, understanding, unity and infinite expansiveness in my solar plexus center.

Affirmation: I surround myself in the "sacred flame of transcendence" as I embrace my Service role in Love, integrity, equilibrium and balance. I trust and surrender to the Divine. I Am a co-creator to the Company of Heaven, and a Divine warden of Light, manifesting all that I need through Service in Love. (Repeat three times).

Taken from The Ray Reading Manual

http://www.pleiadianlight.net/page5i.htm

Emerald Tablets of Thoth:

Now I give unto thee the knowledge,
known to the MASTERS,
the knowing that conquers all the dark fears.
Use this, the wisdom I give thee.
MASTER thou shalt be of THE BROTHERS OF NIGHT.

When unto thee comes a feeling,
drawing thee nearer to the darker gate,
examine thine heart and find if the feeling
thou hast has come from within.
If thou shalt find the darkness thine own thoughts,
banish them forth from the place in thy mind.

Send through thy body a wave of vibration,
irregular first and regular second,
repeating time after time until free.
Start the WAVE FORCE in thy BRAIN CENTER.
Direct it in waves from thine head to thy foot.

But if thou findest thine heart is not darkened,
be sure that a force is directed to thee.
Only by knowing can thou overcome it.
Only be wisdom can thou hope to be free.
Knowledge brings wisdom and wisdom is power.
Attain and ye shall have power o'er all.

Seek ye first a place bound by darkness.
Place ye a circle around about thee.
Stand erect in the midst of the circle.
Use thou this formula, and you shalt be free.
Raise thou thine hands to the dark space above thee
. Close thou thine eyes and draw in the LIGHT.

Call to the SPIRIT OF LIGHT through the Space-Time,
using these words and thou shalt be free:
"Fill thou my body, O SPIRIT OF LIfe,
fill thou my body with SPIRIT OF LIGHT.
Come from the FLOWER
that shines through the darkness.
Come from the HALLS where the Seven Lords rule.

Name them by name, I, the Seven:
THREE, FOUR, FIVE,
and SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT--Nine.

By their names I call them to aid me,
free me and save me from the darkness of night:
UNTANAS, QUERTAS, CHIETAL,
and GOYANA, HUERTAL, SEMVETA--ARDAL.
By their names I implore thee,
free me from darkness
and fill me with LIGHT

Know ye, O man, that when ye have done this,
ye shall be free from the fetters that bind ye,
cast off the bondage of the brothers of night.

See ye not that the names have the power
to free by vibration the fetters that bind?
Use them at need to free thou thine brother
so that he, too, may come forth from the night.

Thou, O man, art thy brother's helper.
Let him not lie in the bondage of night.

Now unto thee, give I my magic.
Take it and dwell on the pathway of LIGHT.

LIGHT unto thee, LIFE unto thee,
SUN may thou be on the cycle above.
THE SEVEN MAGIC KEYS

Peace
RR

Views: 1222

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sonja,

I have seen the color of Thymus Chakra Yesterday very evident and Strong....May be a connection with our grid...we should not forget....

Sohiniben.

INDEED!!!

I Have found when I connect with Lady Nada I seem to recieve Magenta, and a fushion of fushia intermingeled, it is a beautiful colour, so I have come to recognise her this way.

i must recieve a certain energy or vibration as this colour is so alive it is all consumming when it flows through the body, an quite high vibration I sense too.

love jan marie

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service