LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

From Adam's Calendar in South Africa, to Great Zimbabwe, to Lake Milawi, to Lake Tanganyika, to Lake Victoria, and along the Nile river to the Great Giza Pyramid. 

We are gathering forces with the Ubuntu movement, the New Earth Nation, and the Rainbow Children.  With conscious will power to make Heaven On Earth, and with Love in their hearts, we will be doing ceremony, having celebrations, and building communities along the way.  In one Great swoop, we shall change the face of Africa, and set a new standard of living for the planet.  All for One, One for All.

This is going to get rolling soon.  Tentative date is set in late June. 

I am spreading this message to all people, hoping and trusting that all who feel called to create Heaven On Earth, will lend their energies to helping it happen.  If anyone wants to contact me, please email me at anthonyleroybenton@Hotmail.com, or message me on facebook at Anthony LeRoy Benton.

I am ready and willing to share more...

Sincerely,

Red Thunder

Views: 469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, please Anthony, I would be very much interested in learning more!  Is this a Rainbow Walk? 

BLESSINGS of LOVE and ONE WORLD UNITY,

Sonja MYriel

This is ...The Rainbow Walk!  This is the fulfilment of prophesy and free will choice!  This is what we where born to be...the bridge that connects Heaven and Earth!  We are going to merge the crystalline cities of light, to the very fabric of our reality!  We are going to bring in the 7th dimension and balance and harmonize it within the 3rd! 

This is not just another "peace walk", or "rainbow walk", this is the walk of walks.  This is the reason why we where given the ability to walk, so that we could share the Greatness of our Unity.

We are going to gather as many willing participants as is cosmically possible, not just those from earth, but all those ascended and descended ancestors that wish to be present with us.  We are sounding the trumpets and breaking the 7th seal.  The angels are going to be with us, and Mother Mary is going to be riding on the moonlight, with Jesus and the saints following right beside.  This is it. 

Please go to newearthnation.org and sign in so that you can read up.  There is so much there, and you have to find it for yourself.  Also, check into the Ubuntu movement, you will get the idea very quickly. 

Get back to me and let me know where your at with it all.

with gentle yet strong true love ripples peeling back the veils of illusion,

~~(((((((((((Red Thunder)))))))))))~~

THANK YOU so much, Anthony, I will now send out the invitation,

PEACE and Cosmic UNION,

Sonja MYriel

Thanks be to the God and Goddess in us all!

I am setting my I am presence on creating synchronized ceremonial gatherings to help bring in the angels, enlightened ones, cities of light, and so much more.  the more we have in unified focus, the better.  in Africa, I think we can gather the most numbers in the quickest time, because of the need there, because of their culture, and because of their connection to the earth spirit. 

also, with music, and the new earth nation, and the Ubuntu movement, it should be enough to balance the scales. 

Dearest Anthony, if you keep us updated as to when and where the ceremonies take place we will TUNE IN to you, worldwide!

ONE LOVE

ONE LIGHT

ONE FAMILY,

UNITED in Spirit,

Sonja Myriel

dear Sonja,

adams pyramid, great zimbabwe, lake milawi, lake Tanganyika, lake Victoria, the nile river.  not sure when yet, but ill keep you posted!  thank you for the support!  so good to have friends standing with me in spirit!

This is awsome :-)

We will all be WITH YOU, dearest Anthony - and I might do some kind of WALK here in Europe, too. I am planning to attend a Rainbow Gathering in July in the ALPS and then move on to Spain - so whatever I AM called to do, wherever I am meant to BE - I will be at the right place in Perfect Divine Timing

to Be God's Divine Will in Action,

to BE God's Divine LOVE in Action,

to BE God's Divine Intelligence in ACTION -

ALWAYS in ALL WAYS,

Sonja Myriel

Thank you so much as I intend to walk the walk of walks.  I am ready and willing to participate in any manner possible! All I can say is ZaZuMa (Sirian for heartfelt gratitude) for the information and count me in.   All Blessings to You -May heaven become earth and earth become heaven and we will all walk in Oneness of Heart and Spirit to transform this planet into the pristine beauty that it truly is. Count me in.

Namaste

A WALKER!!  YEAH!  I plan on being in south Africa by early-mid june, but could be there as soon as late may. 

We need a lot more of us!  I don't think we will have to worry about our numbers...I just want to make sure we do the right things, at the right times, with the right intentions....

If you want to,...let me know more about who you are.  what are your passions? 

ZaZuMa! 

thanks and praises

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service