LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

The Ritual for attunement with Divine Direction.This ritual was taken from a August 1975 Saint Germain dictation through the Summit Lighthouse. (PoW Vol. 18 no. 32) "For every child of the light, for every chela of the law, there is a divine way. But there is always the human alternative. I come with the mantra of divine direction written by my teacher and dictated to the messenger Mark L. Prophet. I bid you make the choice of entering into a novena to your own I AM Presence, to your own Real Self, to the Christed one, and to the guru who can assist you immeasurably to define the path of your own Self-realization. I initiate you in the cycle of the thirty-three–a formula for alchemy–as an exercise in proving the path of your choosing. Begin by placing yourself at a desk, clean and cleared, where you will not be disturbed. Take a blank sheet of white paper, and with pen in hand commune with the innermost light of your being. You can meditate upon your divine plan by visualizing a white sphere before you. Approximately two feet in diameter, this sphere is the symbol of your own cosmic consciousness which you contact in meditation. Now address the Lords of Life, saying: “In the name of my own Real Self, the I AM THAT I AM, and the Christed one of my being, I call forth from the reservoir of my cosmic consciousness the divine plan of my life, the blueprint of being. I call to the Lords of Life, to the Great Divine Director, and to Saint Germain to assist me now in the implementation of the law of cosmos as it applies to my individual identity, to my karma and my dharma, and to the circumstances of my life in time and space.” Light a candle and consecrate it to the spark of divinity which is your very own opportunity to fulfill your cosmic destiny. Let the flame be the focus of the threefold flame of love, wisdom, and power that burns on the altar of your heart. Let it be a focus of untapped resources, of energies available, idling in the nexus of decision, waiting for your command to descend as flowing fire for the crystallization of the God flame within you. Now take your pen and set forth in your own handwriting upon the white page before you, symbolizing the white page that God has given to you as the gift of life, the goals that you desire to accomplish while the sands of opportunity yet fall in the hourglass. Measuring moment by moment the choices that you make in time and space, write down your fondest hopes, your impossible dreams, your heart's longings, your desire for soul fulfillment, your educational goals, your spiritual and material expectations, the service you desire to render unto God and man, the mark of mastery and the record of victory that you have determined to leave behind for those who will follow you on the path of initiation. You may write and rewrite this outline of your life, examining it for purity of motive, for its practicality, its probability, your own ability, your own willingness to summon from the God flame within the energies of commitment, commeasurement, and constancy. When you have set forth to your own satisfaction a realistic as well as an idealistic set of goals, make two copies. Place one between the pages of your Bible and consign the other to the flame of the Holy Spirit–that is, put it in the physical fire in the ritual of the ancient alchemist, that it might be secured in the etheric level of your consciousness and conveyed to the Great Divine Director and the Lords of Karma for the necessary ratification of the law of cosmos. With your left hand on the Bible, take in your right hand the mantra for divine direction included with this Pearl and give it fourteen times. Repeat this exercise for thirty-three days. Each day at the conclusion of your meditation and mantra, take your pen and write upon another white page the thoughts of your mind, the feelings of your heart which come to you as a means to augment and to implement the goals you have set forth and to bring them into alignment with the goal of life for your lifestream held in the causal body of the Great Divine Director. Do not strain to hear the word of God when the answer to your call is the bliss of the Great Silence. Do not fret when the clarity of divine direction does not manifest to your outer consciousness. For as sure as I live–and I AM Saint Germain–the alchemy of divine direction is at work within you like the leaven which the “woman took and hid in three measures of meal till the whole was leavened." Even so, the alchemy begins at the fiery core of being in the center of your heart flame; and it works hour by hour, day by day, from the within to the without. As you give the mantra and the meditation, you are planting seeds of your own cosmic consciousness at conscious and subconscious levels of being. These seeds will germinate and push through to the surface by the light of your own I AM Presence and by the watering of the living word of your own Christ Self. While you are waiting with anticipation for the manifestation of sacred alchemy within your being, pursue the purification of the vehicles of consciousness provided for your soul's evolution. These vehicles are the four lower bodies–the etheric, the mental, the emotional, and the physical. Let the mantra of the violet fire known by Keepers of the Flame sing within your heart and mind all the day: “I AM a being of violet fire, I AM the purity God desires! I AM a being of violet fire, I AM the purity God desires! I AM a being of violet fire, I AM the purity God desires!” For the violet flame removes the stain of personal and planetary karma from the rivers of energy coursing through your four lower bodies. Purity, purity, purity! Only thus can clarity of divine direction appear. Wish you a Great Day with lots of love & light. Tercy

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Saint Germain and I love you too!! Each and everyone so much so very very much do I love you all.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service