LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Love and many Lightgrid Blessings to Mothers,

one and all 

~

The DIVINE Mother

"We all reside within the womb of the greatest creator

...ourselves.

Understand that we are not only part of the whole, but also cradle the world within our cells, through love eternal." 

"My Mother is the principle of consciousness. She is akhanda satchidananda; indivisible Reality, Awareness, and Bliss. The night sky between the stars is perfectly black. The waters of the ocean depths are the same. The infinite is always mysteriously dark. This inebriating darkness is my beloved Kali...."

Reality with attributes, saguna brahman, has been unanimously declared by the Vedas, Puranas, and Tantras to be Mahakali, the primordial energy of awareness. Her Energy is like the rays of the sun. The original sun is attributeless Reality, nirguna brahman, boundless awareness alone. Proceed to the Original through its Radiance. Awaken to non-dual Reality through Mother Kali. She holds the key. — Sri Ramakrishna in "Great Swan", by Lex Hixon, p.184

" I am the Divine Mother. I am also Mother Mary, mother of Jesus son of GOD. I am the Mother of the Universe, the Nurturing aspect of the DIVINE. I am also Mother Earth and the Nurturing aspect of the World. I am the Goddess within and the forms of creating without. I am the Diva, the wise Grandmother, the Sophia -- the woman of the world.

I nurture all sexes and religions, every race and blend thereof. I am timeless and ageless. I am present when the sperm and egg unite and the minute you leave your physical body in what you perceive as death. 

When you exit the body, I am especially with you to help create a new life in that instant of departure when you leave your physical body and discard the matter of your bones and skin. The Nurturing aspect of what I stand for both creates and destroys with purpose.

All of life, while developing, is about creating and also destroying to make way for the new. Nurturing is not only about holding hands to "form" love, but also taking away matches from the reach of a seven-year old. Fire produces light and energy for reading and warmth, while it can burn and destroy to clean and enrich. 

I am the DIVINE Mother, the creator -- that which is being conceived, formed, developed and restructured. I also represent the love of a mother to her children. Just as all sexes require my love, they also require protection and additional support past "that which is becoming life." 

As all of life is both energy and matter, the whole of the DIVINE (that which to some is called GOD, or any other name for the Highest aspect of Self, the Total Creator) is the combination of energy, that which is being created, and matter, the substance of life once created. 

I am the Nurturing energy of Divinity, and there is also a Protecting matter of Divinity. Many of you call the matter, male image GOD, "Jehovah," the Protecting One or All. 

In the true sense, the All of Divinity is the combination of both energy-creating- female-Nurturing , and matter-created-male-Protecting. We admire Nurturing traits in males and the Protecting traits in females because the goal is to become both Nurturing and Protecting. The All of Humanity, the universe and beyond, is without physical presence and can be any aspect of itself. Therefore, you are worshiping, talking or praying to an image that is everything. 

You are likely, at times, to relate to those who have been of Earth or are a symbol of a living force of Divinity. Figures of miracles, inspiration, beauty, compassion, strength, service and grace are often more relatable. 

My arms are strong; my heart surrounds you. I feel your pain and joy. Every need you have or think of is heard. I am with you every second even when sleep greets you. I project myself out to your children, spouse, mother, father, patrons at church, through your synagogues, your body as a worship place, home, your rituals, prayers and thoughts. I am the Mother of the East as well as Western Culture. How can love have boundaries?

I compassionately love humanity and those who reside on this Earth. I care deeply about your future and the actions that you, as the individual, are taking that is altering the future of your well-being in your life -- your future lives as well as your children's. I purposely come to you now, through the messenger Mattie, to be a guiding image of compassionate truths and critical love. Right now, today, you require love and guidance, but you must also find in your heart the ability to act on the much bigger picture as the compassionate mother for her planet. Both of you, men and women, can help save yourselves by making your life better. To brighten your life is to focus on the fact that we are one.

All aspects of the Divine Mother are images of people, who throughout time, have offered love and solace. Many have truly been of earth before and are of "the heavens" now, caring of spirit. As the Divine Mother, I have walked this earth before, and am also from the ever knowing aspect of earth and sky. Allow me, through this Divine reading, to expound your world of compassionate love and to narrow your focus in loving through learning more the path to All. All is one; one is everything. You must first see how people through time have loved and worshiped deeply the beauty of myself with many faces. When you love me and all I show you, you will also more fully understand the core of my love for you. I will show you many ways in which people, now and throughout time, see and feel my presence. Allow me to introduce you to myself and the beautiful ways we relate to each other. You will find paintings, drawings, sculptures, collages, reminiscent items or objects like beads or rosaries that connect with your inner core of knowing. 

As always, you can talk, console and communicate with me anytime without physical or material representation of me. But if things of beauty and peace-- a reminder, a focal point-- help you connect, please use these resources that bring you the highest ability to stay enlightened and loving throughout your day and night.

I am the Divine Mother. I love you with every cell of my body-- never waning in my conviction or honesty. No matter what your circumstances are, I love you completely. Come to me; my arms are the cloak of the world."

I love you always,
Divine Mother

Travel down the path through the Sanctuary of the Divine Mother. Come anytime, for peace, hope, comfort, answers to questions, direction and relief. Seek the Guidance of the Divine Mother.

http://www.divineplan.com/nurturing.html,http://www.srv.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&am..., ww.google.com/search?q=divine+mother&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ysiPUYqoGYea9gTuv4DABg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1278&bih=715#hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=fractal+cosmic+mother&oq=fractal+cosmic+mother&gs_l=img.3...77302.79917.0.80316.8.8.0.0.0.0.103.606.7j1.8.0...0.0...1c.1.12.img.vxPkyWdLZeU&bav=on.2,http://lovepeaceandharmony.org/group/shekinadivinemothergoddess?gro...

Views: 2653

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Glo ~ for being a loving light, here :-).

Many Blessings,

ayanna k

Light ^ Love.  As i close the eyes the energy pervades all.  All dissolves into energy. There is vibrating energy, only energy.  This energy is All pervading.  In form n formless, yet ever formless.  

Thanks for nice sharing.

Thank you Mukesh. 

Many Blessings, 

ayanna k

Dear Ayanna,

Our Divine Mother is The Universal Mother and we all are having the same potency within....

We have to manifest that Divinity.....is our main task.....for this new Age....!!!

Love & Blessings for good pictures.....

Sohiniben.

I am following your steps without Knowing . But this is beatiful please help me to get my divine mother

Thank you for this divine portal of the mother i am a devotee and need to be nurtured by Mi Divine mother please guide me to her. I think she is incarnated at this time and I want to serve her thank you Namaste.

Eduardo, the Divine mother is with you, as you wish. It is a matter of  opening yourself to feel her. Everything you request is already done, it's there for you to step into it. Take time to yourself, listening and being in nature often. Record your dreams and perhaps explore something new; step out of your comfort zone. This will help by acknowledging your vulnerability and open yourself to something new taking place. At the perfect time you will be aware of all you seek.

Many blessings Eduardo,

AyAnna

Yes dear sister i already can communicate with her in my own body because both father Mother God are living in my temple and I hear their Humming inside my head thank you for remind me AyAnna but after you balance your two polarity you need to unify with other unify being. Other Ones to expand exponentially your Divine energy to infinity. Absolute. to The alpha and the Omega. beyond the Light and more realization of yourself why to limit yourself Dear if you can be really free just getting rid of the egos and unitying to the collective of the Light getting free from the 4.4 D. ascended masters of the Lucy Metaphisic Programming. Thank you but I Rather be free by myself than slave of other. Good morning to you and all my friends there.

Thank you Eduardo that you reveal your relationship and perspective of this. It seems to me that in all ways of being, feeling and relating with divinity none hold claim to correctness. Reaching  place of gratitude and comfort, for whichever direction we take, is perhaps our own language of unique perfection. Thank you Eduardo, sharing yours has given me a renewed remembrance of that fact. 

God~Goddess Blessings my friend :-),

AyAnna

Such a beautiful message and I love the illustrations. I have shared your post at another site with credits to the URL of its page.

Much love, Ishema

Thank you Carol, for enjoying, sharing and being ~

AyAnna

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service