LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

November 13, 2015

Strengthen the Net of Light NOW!

--the Great Council of the Grandmothers

Please share this information. Ask others to help.
There are great rips and tears in the Net of Light in the Middle East.The Net has also become weakened in the Northern Hemisphere--especially Europe and Russia. Terrorism, violence, and evil acts abound wherever the template of light and love that holds the planet has been weakened. The Net of Light itself is perfect but because it interfaces with humanity it can be torn by the acts of man. This has now happened, and what humans have destroyed, humans must repair. This is the law. Therefore, we are asking you to step up. Strengthen the Net of Light that holds your planet. Many of you have been working in this way for a long time and you are much needed now.
"Some call it Net of Light, some Cosmic Web, Grid of Light, Sacred Template, Indra's Net, and other names, but it is the same construct. This is the Net of Light that will hold your planet steady during the times of change that are upon you. Go forward now and find your place on this radiant construct and then hold, hold, hold light steady for yourselves and everything that lives.

"You can pray for all the people who are suffering in your world but you will do more good if you will broadcast light directly into the Net of Light. And think especially of doing this for the Middle East. This influx of light will strengthen the Net, enabling it to uplift everything.
"To begin, think of the Net of Light like a great fishing net that covers the Earth from above and penetrates through all the land, air, and waters of your planet. Somewhere on that radiant Net is a place that will feel right for you. Step forward and take this place and, once you have, let your heart pour love and light into the Net which in turn will pour love and light back into your heart. The more light that you send throughout the strands of the Net, the more will come back to you. That too is the law.
"The Net of Light is lit by the radiance of the heart. It is your own heart that propels light throughout the gridlines of the Net, supporting this planet. Let your heart connect with the Net of Light and observe as love and light pour fourth throughout the Net and throughout your own body. Everything is blessed by the touch of the Net of Light and as you focus the power of this radiance into the Middle East, it will begin to mend the tears there. This is blessing work. There is nothing more valuable you can do.
"As you work with the Net of Light you become a blessing and you are blessed. By thinking of the Net of Light you automatically link yourself with the sacred and holy places on your planet, with the sacred beings who support life on Earth, and with all those of pure heart who seek the greatest good for all. Each time you think of the Net of Light and let light flow from your heart, you do untold good. You become a walking blessing upon the earth."

The Grandmothers say:

"This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. You are part of this Net. Take your glorious place"

Be the lighted one that you are

Views: 387

Replies to This Discussion

Sue, this is so beautiful!

I had to share it on Facebook, along with a reminder to remember who we are.

Thank you for this beautiful reminder,

Blessings of Light and Love!

Ishema

I agree Peter,

"One of the greatest things we can do right now is not to get caught up in what is happening in France, Belgium, Hollande and Syria."

Though I do work to understand how it all fits together. I pray that humanity's compassion will grow in time to help the many refugees who need sustenance and care. It is a crises that demands the world's response.

Though it looks messy now, I can see humanity making the choice for peace in the end.

Our Light is needed! I believe this is the best service I can offer. So, with a peaceful heart'

I send Love and Light to mend the Web of Light.

Ishema

Thank you Peter and Sue,

I am remembering during my connections to send Love and Light to the Web of Light.

This is our work to bring the balance that is needed at this time.

LOVE AND LIGHT!

I AM THAT, I AM!

Ishema

THANK YOU so much , Peter and Sue, for the additional thoughts and especially the invocation shared by you, Peter - and the magical video posted by you, Sue, here ... the two of you are performing this magical dance of rememberance for me, too ... perfectly synchronized :-)

I Am the Peace that is Victorious upon the Earth Now, in through and around I Am That I Am

I Am the Peace that is Victorious upon the Earth Now, in through and around I Am That I Am

Love, Love, Love - Love eternal,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service