LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Lightgrid Family and Gridwork Team, dear Dragon brothers and siSTARs,

BALANCE is the main theme of any EQUINOX - balance between summer and winter, between, Yin and Yang, between, day and night - and this time specifically and additionally, between the SUN and the MOON, too!

The Lunar Eclipse on September 27th (NZ, US and the Americas) / 28th (Europe + Asia) is quickly approaching, the Equinox having been sandwiched inbetween a Partial Solar Eclipse and a Full Lunar Eclipse. Our focus: BALANCE! We balacne out darkness through the Divine POWER of LOVE!

Most all of us who live in the "civilized world" have lost direct contact to Nature and the Elements. Our lives reflect this loss in loss of meaning, loss of life through war and suicide, loss of orientation. This unconnectedness makes us fall prey to easily available entertainment programmes, cheap TV soaps and hollywood productions, and all kinds of commercial advertising strategies, which disconnect us even more from the source of our desire: the thirst for HAPPINESS, FULFILLMENT in life, and LOVE!

Many of us have heard the CALL to GRACE now, recently - the CALL to re-connect our heart to the heart of Mother Earth and the Heart of the Universe - the call to fulfill our life contract and thus purpose - the call from HOME which helps us find our way back to the Higher Realms and thus to our Guides, Guardian Angels, Fairy Friends, Devic Supporters and the Master Teachers who we are related to. WE ARE READY - We are ready to UNITE ... and thus BALANCE out darkness through the LIGHT that we ARE - the LIGHT that we are READY to SHINE now onto the demons of old!

And in the Light of unconditional LOVE they falter and fade ... fade out into the original blueprint of creation, the original thought of LOVE which brought them to LIFE in the beginning, yet, through free will and demonic influences had once deteriorated them into SHADES of their former divinity, shades of shades, ... shades of black and grey ...!

The unspeakable has turned around already - out of FREE WILL CHOICE, motivated by LOVE! Thus, darkness, war, ego games, and brutal domination are no longer supported by any programme in this universe. CAUSE has set in motion EFFECT - the effect HERE and NOW observable as our HUMAN AWAKENING!

We are creating new codes NOW, new possibilities, entirely new sets of RULES and LAWS to be applied in the future. Humanity - YOU! - WAKE UP! The CALL to GRACE is sounding throughout the Realms of Creation, the Realms of the CREATED as well as the CREATORS!

I ask you to UNITE and SHINE YOUR LIGHT TOGETHER - your LOVE POWER ENERGY! - onto ALL the Beings of Mother Earth, her Elements, the Creator Elementals, and ASK FOR CO-CREATION!

You are ready when you not only KNOW it to be so - but when you ACT ACCORDINGLY.

NOW is the TIME

NOW

and NOW

and NOW!

NOW!

Bring your potential to LIGHT - and JOIN the process of CREATION!

Here's is a link to an important chapter in your book of creation: a link to a discussion which repeats the basics of the Laws of PRECIPITATION.

The Sound is booming loud and strong.

WE ARE CREATOR BEINGS!

But not of our own accord, not of our individual loose will shall we continue to create mis-creation, no! We are ready to re-connect! to connect our SELF back to SOURCE, merge our free human will with SOURCE DIVINE WILL - and then start the CO-CREATION of the New Codes of LIFE here on EARTH!

Re-CONNECT, re-CONNECT, re-CONNECT!

And let go of individual importance .... 

You will find yourself in the arms of CREATION, the arms of your MOTHER, Gaia Terra Shan, the arms of your FATHER, Sol Apollo Lunaris!

Together we hold the TORCH of ETERNAL re-SURRECTION!

As one we connect during our lightgrid connexion times, 4 times a day!

As one we inundate our Mother Planet in the Universal Light of PURIFICATION, TRANSMUTATION, FORGIVENESS and LOVE! 

Connected to the White Light CREATRIX from below

and the Golden Christ Consciousness from above,

united TRHOUGH THE POWER of the LOVE of our HEARTS for Mother Earth and Father Sun and all their Creation!

From today onwards, for 5 days in a row, I ask you to ANCHOR the intention of a SMOOTH and PEACEFUL shift whenever you connect to LIGHTGRID!

Beware, learn to discern the CALL from within even when you are among MANY, and many sounds and voices boom from the outside simultaneously!

Learn the discern, distinguish - and find out what happens when you HEED the call to action.

Your Body will be rejuvenated.

Your Spirit refreshed

Your Soul REBORN!

Find out through EXPERIENCE - UNITE your consciousness with the Elohim of CREATION, the Archangels and Angels who GUIDE you, the DEVAS who await your READINESS to again COMMUNICATE, the ELEMENTALS who curiously and lovingly observe the awakening of a few among the many - a few who will make the difference - GRACEOUSLY! And so it IS!

Grids in place, we CONNECT! ... And BUILD A BRIDGE to another date, shortly to come, a bridge to the 5 days from NOVEMBER 1st to NOVEMBER the 5th - whence we will DRAW from the POWER and DEDICATION which we ANCHOR NOW, to AMPLIFY even MORE the LIGHT of the ONE LOVE and POWER, the ONE LOVE and LIGHT here on EARTH!

Thus, the last days of September connect to the first days of November ... to EMPOWER the CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS GRID on Earth and thus the human potential to step back into our pre-destined position as the STEWARTS of the NEW EARTH, those, who are ready to take responsibility - and evolve back into the guardians of the LAND who we ARE!

All who would like to participate on an even deeper level, I invite here and now to JOIN Peter Melchizedek's group A CALL TO GRACE.

Gracefully we are guided to FLY again and UNITE.

And thus I cordially salute you, you who know who I AM, you who I know as the WARRIORS of LIGHT!

The Mother's call has finally reached us.

WE ARE READY!

WE ARE LIGHT, and where there is LIGHT, darkness cannot exists, it is expelled.

WE ARE ONE, one in out intent to BE OF SERVICE - NOW - as written in our DNA and the Divine Awakening Protocols,

BLESSED BE - as YOU BLESS THE WORLD through your PRESENCE,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

PS: I just received a link from Peter to the Radiant Rose Academy who is uniting in this endeavour with the Cascadia Zone release. For anyone drawn to align to their work, here is the link:

http://www.radiantroseacademy.com/sanctuary/loving-our-planet-free/...

Plus the links to A CALL TO GRACE:

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/a-call-to-grace

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/a-call-to-grace/forum/topics/the-7...

Views: 430

Replies to This Discussion

:)) I Will Go Back And Read This In Its Entirety, Thank You For Thank You For The Wonderful Post :))

Gary, we have reached new levels of co-creative CONNEXION. Family is reuniting. WELCOME on board :-)

LOVE eternal,

Sonja Myriel

:)) Kenah Sonja Myriel. I Reread This Morning As The Sun Begins It Journey To Walk  Up The Sky. PaPaSaAt (Sunrise).  To The Northwest A Sweet Gum, An Old Being MeahTooK "Liquidambar Straciflua".  Beneath The Bark Or At The Back Of The Bark Where It Meets The Sap Wood Is The Cambial Layer Zone Or As I Found On Line So Finely Stated; "Alternative title: cambial zone. Cambium, plural Cambiums, or Cambia, in plants, layer of actively dividing cells between xylem (wood) and phloem (bast) tissues that is responsible for the secondary growth of stems and roots (secondary growth occurs after the first season and results in increase in thickness)." We call This The Plants Medicine. In This Plant Bruising Or Cutting A Small Hole Will Make A Chewing Gum Type Substance At The Tear. What An Amazing People The Plant And Tree Beings Are.  Blessings Of Love And Light So We All May Walk In Peace.:)) 

Thank you for sharing your insights into plant life, Gary - you are blessed to have such a Being so near to your home :-)

SUN LOVE BLESSINGS,

SonjaMyriel

I have just found time to read Eileen's latest channeling, too, now - and found more proof of how awsomely connected we all already ARE!

All we need to do is FOLLOW CLOESLY the instructions of our INNER GUIDANCE and the rest shall be taken care of by God Source, as we will be perfectly guided even without external "knowing"!

Here is the excerpt which most woke my attention:

"... this beam of ‘Golden Light’ connects me with home and to my Star family. I see the light passing through my body, leaving my feet and travelling into the centre of Earth. I visualise this beautiful golden energy healing Earth from within, sending Love and Light to all those life forms beneath earth’s crust. Now I’m bringing that golden energy back up through my feet to blend one by one with all my chakras, creating a rainbow bridge of Light to the outer worlds. Looking down from the cosmos, I see a canopy of golden light above planet Earth and watch it slowly melting, descending into Earth’s atmosphere, droplets of golden energy falling through the heavens into the oceans and seas, cleansing the lakes and rivers along with every drop of water upon the planet. I see this golden, healing energy falling upon the hills and valleys throughout all the world, softly descending into the mountains and deserts and to all those places laid barren by war. I see the golden light descending on all life forms, especially the refugees who are growing in numbers!

I see that golden light entering the hearts of mankind, bringing them into harmony, lifting Earth out of her shroud of pain and sorrow into the higher lighter realms of Love, joy and greatest bliss. I bring my attention back down to my heart centre and wait for my guides and inspirers to draw close. Great Spirit fill my heart with Love and joy and draw close with me ..."

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/a-call-to-grace

Perfectly interrelated it all IS!

And this here is another link I would like to share here as well - to Natalie Glasson's latest channeling. FAMILY is UNITED, perfectly aligned and re-connected :-)

‘Lady Quan Yin and the Universe of the Creator, I wish to support the shift occurring now within the Core of the Earth. I send my healing energy and support to Mother Earth at this time, I am present to support in any way you feel is appropriate so please guide me through my soul and intuition. I am ready and open to receive the blessings, Goddess Consciousness and Goddess recoding from the core of Mother Earth to support my ascension and the spiritual evolution of all.
Lady Quan Yin and the Universe of the Creator, please support the core of my being in its activation and shift as I reflect the shifts occurring within Mother Earth within my own being. I allow the Goddess Consciousness and recoding from the core of the Creator to activate from within my being to nurture my soul, release the shadow of fear, encourage conscious creative expression, greater communion with love and a new sense of freedom. I am ready to surrender to the shift taking place upon the Earth and within my being, I trust in the Creator to manifest perfection in my reality. Thank you.’

Dear Sonja,

Radiant Rose Academy is helping by Spiritual Way to our planet and doing very good help to Humanity...

I have seen Her Last Video to stop the Effects of Earth Quake and so on...

Now Peter has started the mission and we are the Light workers to be there helping Humanity in whatever way suggested by them...

Yet I have not gone thro' all the details but share with Peter the Claron Call....today declaring my wish to be with all of you for Alliance...

SohiniBen.

Oh SohiniBen, seeing your reply to Peter's invitation has really made my day today :-))) I'm very much looking forward to working together with you and Peter and whosover will be moved to join us. Please do not hesitate to ask whenever clarification is needed - and yes, it would be great if you could read all of Peter's attachments to his posts - they will clarify a lot!

LOVE ETERNAL,

Sonja Myriel

Dear Sonja,

This is the Great opportunity for all of us and peter is selected for this purpose by the Divine And we are One & United can have a very successful Plan for the Love Of our Planet Mother earth...

I am so lucky that I will work with all the Masters who will be here to help the Humanity as all the Seven Elohims and others like St. Germain and Mother Quani Yin...and whatever work we have shared with masters in the past will be shine out in future with this project...

I am thinking about this all the time...actually this  has made me Mad !!!

Thanks Sonja...I love You...

My love is yours - and your love is mine!

LOVE ETERNAL!

And Eternal are we :)

Sonja Myriel

Dear Sonja,

Yesterday I have gone through all the Downloads from Radiat Rose Academy and to day I will listen to their mp3s...

This is the Great opportunity for all of us...

We are now Becoming and 

We Are One....We Are Love ....We Are Light ....We are God When All of us Are United...

This Brings Total Freedom.....I feel Free...Detached from even my Body & The Ego ....

This is the best lift for our Consciousness to be One with The Universal as this is Transmuting and becoming free....

Thanks a lot for your Efforts to make all souls involve in this Group Project...

That wii give Strong Unity Consciousness To Heal The Planet making New With New Consciousness and The new Mew & New Women...in the New Golden Age !!!

Thanks a lot again....

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service