LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

By Caroline Aguiar | Thanks to the Galactic Free Press.

I find that I’m able to slip into a deeper meditative state, and when I do, there is profound peace, and joy which permeates every cell of my being.  Another vision came this morning, and with it a message from Archangel Michael.

In this vision, I stood before a large window looking out into the universe.  My heart swelled with love, and my entire body hummed internally, as knowing filled my heart. I knew without a doubt this was my true home.

My eyes gazed upon millions of stars within the vast universe of existence. There was no question as to where it began, or ended, and it wasn’t important.  The incredible love I felt which seemed to flow from each guiding star brought me deep into my knowing, and at that moment, I knew I was love, and one with all life.

When the vision focused on Gaia, I saw her Celestial body suspended in space with an amazingly bright, and golden ring of light surrounding her.  This light was filled with the most radiant love, and I knew at that moment we were one.

I suddenly found myself on Gaia inside a beautiful,forest.  I saw my Higher Self, the girl again, as she walked along the wooded paths, and from the delighted expression on her face, it appeared as if she was seeing everything for the very first time.

The forest had become a part of her.  The water of the lake from which she drank, the trees, and plants as well, right down to the tiniest of flowers which grew up out of the earth.  The delight I saw on her face was in truth, a reflection of herself.  The beauty she saw in all  life acted as a mirror, therefore reminding her of her beauty as well.

With her were people of different races, and cultures from every corner of the earth, and far beyond throughout the universe.  The girl realized in that moment, she was one with all life, and all creation, unified with the strongest bond there could ever be.  This bond I speak of is love, and it is what will bring humanity together, and it will be the salvation of our most precious, and beloved Gaia.

Archangel Michael

Greetings, I am Archangel Michael, Warrior of Peace, Defender of Truth, Servant of the Mother.

I come to you again today with a message of reverence for all life.  You are here on this beautiful planet, your beloved Gaia, in love, and unity consciousness.  You are at one with all those of the plant, and animal kingdoms, with your star families, and with the Company of Heaven. We are the Family of Light, united in love, and divine truth.

Ask yourselves a question.  What will it take for you to completely merge with the truth of who you are?  It is before you now, front and center. Let your hearts guide you, and allow my question to absorb every fiber of your being.

We ask that you remind yourselves of the deep, and everlasting connection you all have with Gaia, and with all life. The time has come for humanity to live in full awareness of this truth.  We ask you to BE the bright, and radiant stars that you are.  Emanate love from your being inside, and out which is in fact, the essence of you.

Embrace this truth with all your heart. BE love, and the most wondrous awakening will unfold before your eyes.  Believe dear ones, for my words are absolute truth.

Rest assured you will experience forth coming energies of monumental proportions which are meant to gently nudge you further into the waiting arms of the Divine Mother.  You, her children of Light, are deeply loved and cherished. She is waiting patiently for the day when you’re ready to come home to her; to your Family of Light.

I bid you farewell, and good day.  We shall speak again soon.

http://starlightinfo.wordpress.com/2014/01/08/oneness-with-all-life...

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service