LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Master Merlin ~ Flow and Abundance: A Different Approach To Work With

Master Merlin ~ Flow and Abundance: A Different Approach To Work With

By Meline Lafont

Merlin speaks:

And how about your flow of abundance? Hmm?! Isn't this what the entire Human race is concerned about at this time? Yes it is, and do you know why? I will tell you why. It is because money is part of the old fabric, of the old programs that humans have set up and participated in along with its creation. So now that you feel stuck and dependent on it, it gives you an overall feeling of restriction and being imprisoned like a slave, isn't it so?! Well in truth that is not far from the truth.

The truth is that as Humanity comes to understand its needs and those needs that have been made up for themselves in order to rely on something that is outside of them, there is a crack appearing in this belief system and in these creations. It is showing that this is not the way it should have been. So all outside resources will come to fall away and cease to exist. And as these do, what now? What to rely on now and what to do?

Oh my, Merlin, where to go to now and what must we rely on now. We are lost! Well that is the point in this, isn't it?! You must stop to rely on all that is outside of you. That is the key and that is why cracks are showing up in systems such as those of money. Humans have given all their power away to this resource that is created outside of them.

So now you come to see that you cannot rely on this as it goes its own way and nurtures itself from you, for it is a conviction on its own. As soon as humans stop depending on money, it will not be able to sustain itself anymore.

How to create flow? It is to know and to understand that YOU are the SOURCE and the POWER behind ABUNDANCE. That you ARE abundance in itself. From the vibration of abundance comes forth creation, life, consciousness and flow of all where you put your intention to.

It is fact that if you are not experiencing abundance, it is because you yourself stand in its way. Not believing in your own creative powers and not embodying the unity of Being abundance within you, prohibits you from all you wish to experience. There is truly no other way to find it and to bring it into your life than in and through your SELF.

You could go to work as much as you want, you will never have enough to save or to pursuit your dreams. It is called enslavement and you are trapped in this when you believe that you must rely on money. You do not. Shift that perception and come to see another reality which brings forth a flow where you can sustain yourself because you simply can and create it for yourself.

Do it because you can, because you are capable of it and because you want it. Not because you need it. Needs are not met through the “must have” intentions. Needs are only met when you allow yourself to create this by yourself as a sort of experience and expansion of your vibration. The willingness to experience yourself through all the needs and creations that are you.

That is the Alchemical key, my dear and that is all there is to it. The key lies within you and nowhere else.

My blessings upon this journey of life,

Merlin

Méline: This is an excerpt from one of the Merlin readings I provide as a service.  As I was doing this reading, I have found this part very interesting and enlightened as this is a 5th Dimensional way of working with money as well.  Merlin has provided excellent wisdom that I wanted to share with you all.  May it benefit you!  A big thank you to C. for allowing me to share this part of her reading!

Many blessings,

Méline Portia <3

To experience a Merlin reading click HERE

g

The Year of Abundance By Emmanuel Dagher

When we allow ourselves to truly see it, the energy of abundance is all around us. It’s in our cells, in Nature, and beyond.

So how can we tap into this abundance in a more intentional way? So that we can see it bloom and materialize in areas of our lives that we may not have been allowing it to, including our finances?

To create greater abundance in all areas of our lives, it’s important to understand what abundance really means for the majority of us. At the core, abundance is simply a means to freedom.

So to create greater abundance, we must give ourselves full permission to be free.

Now, this can be a bit of a process for the mind, because it has conditioned itself to find safety and comfort in smaller, structured ways of being.

So although our Spirit has and will always be free, the mind may not be comfortable embracing the vastness that comes with this freedom. The key is to gently teach and retrain the mind to find comfort in the freedom that resides within our core, so it can begin to open up and flow with life, instead of resisting it.

When we find ways to affirm that the mind is not losing anything by embracing our free self, but in fact gaining everything . . . then we can create the kind of abundant reality our Spirit desires for us to experience.

As we enter the New Year, let’s reflect on whether or not we are allowing ourselves to be free in all ways.

Are we allowing ourselves to shine brightly? Are we speaking our truth fully? Are we embracing and sharing all of our gifts, talents and presence with the world the way we truly desire?

Are we taking time to love, pamper and nurture ourselves and others often? Are we expressing heart-felt gratitude for our blessings?

If we answered yes to these questions, then we are most likely experiencing a great freedom and abundance in our lives. If for any reason we are feeling stuck or are still experiencing lack in some way, that is simply feedback, letting us know that one or several areas of our lives may need a bit of fine-tuning.

Intention for 2015 and Beyond

If we aren’t feeling as free and abundant as we’d like, we can turn it around right this minute, through the power of intention.

We can proclaim:

“From this moment on, I give myself full permission to embrace, recognize and receive the infinite freedom and abundance that reside within and all around me. This all occurs quickly, with ease, grace and joy. And so it is!”

Views: 256

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Steve,

Lots of work has been done by Master Deepak Chopra for Merlin and the messages..

Thanks...

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service