LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

A SPECIAL MESSAGE to the LIGHTWORKERS of the WORLD

April 17, 2010

A Special Message to the Lightworkers of the World

from Sanat Kumara and Lady Venus

Beloved Ones,

We come forth on this day to tell you of that which is immediately ahead for you in the coming days, weeks and months. Much is required from those who have held the Light of God that never fails in these coming times. Know that you are already performing these tasks and that we come to give you strength and upliftment in these changing times, and to let you know that you are not alone in your efforts, and that you have the full support of all of the Beings of Light in the entire Cosmos.

There will be many things that continue to transpire as you go forth in your days ahead. The great cleansing and clearing will continue to occur within each of you and you will find that this will be coming to an end and that your way will become clear, and you will have the knowledge and ability to be of Service to the Light. You have been the Ones who are being readied for the great role that each of you Beloved Ones are to play. A great deal of your preparation has been taking place on the Higher planes beyond sleep and so we ask you to have faith and confidence in your ability to move quickly forth as the time comes upon you.

Your role; first and foremost, ever remains the same; that of holding and anchoring the Cosmic energies through you into the crystalline core of Mother Earth. This service in itself is of the greatest benefit, and for the Highest Good of all. Most of you have become quite proficient at this and we are so very proud and honored by your commitment to this each day, for even as each of you continue to be tested by the great cleansing in your own personal lives, you still give your thoughts and intentions to serve this purpose. The entire Universe applauds your efforts and the inroads you have made to bring Heaven on Earth. You have accomplished much more than you might think.

In the coming days, we are asking you to also devote some part of your daily life to invoking and decreeing that the Cosmic Light be anchored into the Earth. An excellent decree is posted on this Scribe’s website: http://www.therainbowscribe.com/greatcosmiclight.htm This decree is very powerful and as you say it, KNOW that you as a Co-creator with Father/Mother God have the full authority to bring it into manifestation. Repeating this decree at least seven times in succession will firmly establish your great intention for that day and as more and more of you take up this Call, great good can manifest. Please understand, Beloved Ones, that you are not required to do anything different than before, only that you do it with more frequency and force and great intention, for you are the hands, voice and feet of the Holy Ones who are working to bring about the greatest changes in the quickest time to facilitate the Ascension of the Earth and All upon Her.

Know also, that no one who has an innate love for the Creator held within their hearts will be left behind. This is a fallacy to believe that only a select few will make it into their Ascension and all others will have to repeat their experiences upon another Planet during some future incarnation. That is not in the Divine Plan. As we of the Spiritual Hierarchy have stated to you many times, ALL upon the Earth will rise with Her into the Higher Dimensions. You are all already doing so! It is true that there are many who have chosen to not directly experience what will be occurring in these times, for their task was to set the foundations for what is now to happen, and having done that, they are choosing to leave the Planet. All is a choice from this moment on.

As we look at each of you (and we do this often, Beloved Ones) we marvel at your incredible tenacity, faith and endurance. We see that you are beginning to release all that no longer serves you and are truly intending to forgive yourselves and all others in whatever way is required to prepare All for the next step. Daily ask for and visualize the Golden White Light of the Christ to anchor into your sacred heart space and perceive your Self as a Golden Christ child, a Master of Life who has come to the Earth at this time to love the Earth and all of Her Kingdoms, and all of Humanity back into alignment, wholeness and perfection. You are and will continue to do this! Each day of your lives, no matter how tried and tested you are, summon forth the inherent strength and tenacity within you and Call forth the Light unto the Earth.

We also wish for you to realize that if you are reading this message, then you are One who has chosen this Service at this most special time in Earth’s history and indeed, the history of the entire galaxy and galaxies without end. That is how important your work is and continues to be, Beloved Ones. We need you now more than ever before! Hold fast to your Light and your Highest Vision for the Earth and all upon Her. Let go of anything that would keep you from this task, for it no longer has any relevance or importance. The greatest and most important thing you can do each day is to remember the Light that you are and radiate it outwards to encompass everyone and everything in its’ path. Be not afraid to radiate this Golden Light from you to everyone you encounter, for you know not how very much this empowers and assists others upon their journey into the Light.

We, Sanat Kumara and Lady Venus, hold you in our hearts and empower you with our own flame of Love, of Light, of Freedom now. Accept this gift from us and walk your Path in full confidence that you are doing the work of the Creator in all that you do each day. You are a Force whose time has come!

©2010 Marlene Swetlishoff

www.therainbowscribe.com
Invocation to the Great Cosmic Light     

Beloved Glorious I AM Presence, Light of my soul, may the Light of
Cosmic Illumination, the Light of Cosmic Victory and Love be
poured into the Earth from all available Sources, like the Light of a
thousand suns to permeate the atmosphere of Earth, to saturate all Her
people and Her many kingdoms.

May all negativity, illusion, glamour and karma be transmuted by this Great Cosmic Light of God that never fails. May the Great Golden Age of
enlightenment, love, peace, brotherhood and prosperity for all be
established now upon our dear planet by the action of this Great
Cosmic Light. By the authority of my Beloved I AM Presence and the authority of every Beloved I AM Presence of Humanity, all the Kingdoms of the Earth, the Light of the Mother/Father, by the authority of the entire Spirit of the Great White Brotherhood

I decree:

As a Son/Daughter of God, "I AM" the authority on Earth, and I AM calling now for the action of the Light of a thousand suns to be released now on this beloved planet for the immediate transformation of Earth into the "Shining Star" that is Her destiny and for the raising up of
all humanity into their Eternal Freedom in the Realms of Light and
Divine Perfection. I request that the Light that is needed to manifest
the Kingdom of God
on Earth, as it is in Heaven be released now
without limit in accordance and in absolute alignment with Prime Creator's Divine Plan for the Earth, all of Humanity and all the Kingdoms of the Earth. And so it is, Beloved I AM.

Source:

www.messagestogod.com

Views: 315

Replies to This Discussion

I was bothered by the mention of the Great White Brotherhood. Please explain. Robb, who is black, and I have heard enough of that kind of talk.
Beautiful invocation-will do it daily!
Hi Leslie, I know about the White Brotherhood, but who is Robb? Do you refer to his black skin colour when you say he is black? The White Brotherhood does not refer to skin colour :-) All the Ascened Masters are part of the White Brotherhood - not because they are white but because they managed to balance out their LIGHT. To become an Ascended Master you have to balance out all your chakras and by doing so you automaticaly work with the Rays of Light and when they are all in balance you can work miracles and your aura turns white because ALL the colours are in perfect equilibrium. This is what the White Brotherhood refers to: an association of perfectly balanced HUMAN beings :-) - the Ascended Masters ...

Babaji, Confucius, Kuan Yin ... they are all part of the White Brotherhood - and of course Saint Germain ;-)

Love and Light and Blessings to you, dear Leslie, I hope that helps :-)

Sonja Myriel

Leslie Reynolds-Benns said:
I was bothered by the mention of the Great White Brotherhood. Please explain. Robb, who is black, and I have heard enough of that kind of talk.
I just got hooked for a moment. Robb is my husband and twin soul, who is also of the African American race. Black is the color that is used in this country to denote that race.
Thanks

Sonja Myriel said:
Hi Leslie, I know about the White Brotherhood, but who is Robb? Do you refer to his black skin colour when you say he is black? The White Brotherhood does not refer to skin colour :-) All the Ascened Masters are part of the White Brotherhood - not because they are white but because they managed to balance out their LIGHT. To become an Ascended Master you have to balance out all your chakras and by doing so you automaticaly work with the Rays of Light and when they are all in balance you can work miracles and your aura turns white because ALL the colours are in perfect equilibrium. This is what the White Brotherhood refers to: an association of perfectly balanced HUMAN beings :-) - the Ascended Masters ...

Babaji, Confucius, Kuan Yin ... they are all part of the White Brotherhood - and of course Saint Germain ;-)

Love and Light and Blessings to you, dear Leslie, I hope that helps :-)

Sonja Myriel

Leslie Reynolds-Benns said:

Blessings to you and your husband, Leslie :-)

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service