LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

I am requesting help for my mother, Marion Cheevers, for a safe and positive outcome for her surgery scheduled for June 6, 2012.  Doctors will me removing a small growth from her lymph node in her neck for biopsy screening.  Today they did a fine needle biopsy and felt that they needed to go in and remove the growth surgically and to have it tested.  To date, it has not caused her any pain but it appears to be growing and the doctors feel that it is necessary to remove it.  I know the lymph nodes are places where any changes or lumps are taken seriously.   I am scared and need to do all I can to learn how to help her and be strong for her.  Any prayers and healing energies would be appreciated for her, as well as all medical people involved in helping her in this.  Any meditations or other healing techniques that I can do with her/for her would also be appreciated.  I just received some Sacred Healing Water from Patricia Diane-Cota Robles and have activated more as instructed by NASHP with The Divine Activation for my mother to drink.   It was a beautiful process and I truly feel it will be beneficial to her.   When I requested the Sacred Healing Water from Patricia I had no idea that my mom would be going through this.  The starter healing water arrived just in time as I had planned to use it for my mother and I as  a preventative healing.   I am still stunned by the fact that help arrived even before I knew how much we would really need it.  I am grateful to our guardian angels for staying a step ahead of me.   Thank you all so much for any information, healing prayers and thoughts that can be directed to her.   Love and blessings to you all.

Views: 267

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much.  The kindness and love felt with all of you means the world to me and my mother.

Dear Michele,

Please check out Trishula Bearer's group - I'm sure he can help you and your mom understand better what's going on!

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/project-cancer-fighter

Actually, I don't think you need to worry - I get the feeling that ALL is in PERFECT Divine Order ... also that you received medicine which you ordered even before you knew you would need it, lol! It's the best sign you can possibly get, really!

All shall turn out well, dear Michele,

SENDING YOU and YOUR MOTHER HEALING LOVE LIGHT,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

Thank you for your healing love light and kind words of encouragement.   I too feel a positive outcome from all of this and realize that things will happen as they are meant to.   Hope all is well with you and yours.  Namaste

Yes, it is, thank you, Michele!

Today was a bit difficult for me emotionally ... seems that my emotional body is undergoing certain changes, too, now after the Lunar Eclipse, lol ;-)

Sending you and your mom a heartfelt HUG and HEALING ENERGY,

SonjaMyriel

I am sorry for your difficulty.  I know you are a wonderful woman who does so much for so many.  I pray that everything goes smoothly for you and hope that this difficult period is the last of the cleansing for you.  Keep smiling with the knowledge of all the great things that are coming to you.  Know that you deserve everything wonderful that matches your wonderful vibration.  Peace and love,  Michele

All shall turn out WELL!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service