LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Lightrid Family and Gridwork Team,

As we have successfully anchored the GOLDEN LIGHT into our Beingness and thus into the Beingness of Mother Earth, we can now pass on these Blessings of UNITY and LOVE to ALL we meet - including our ancestors, family and beloved ones - through simply BEING who we ARE: Beacons of LOVE, emissaries of the LIGHT!

In meditation I see a spherical chamber in the HEART of Mother Earth, like the God Particle which we all carry in our human hearts as well ... and this chamber was directly connected to SOURCE through the SUN and MOON, Central-Sun, Great-Central Sun, Galctic Core and Centre on October 23rd during the Solar Eclipse through our united intention to serve the Highest Good as ONE.

This chamber is glowing in multifacetted golden light, as it is slowly, slowly, slowly, step by step filling with the Golden Light which connects ALL as ONE. Whenever we are AWARE of this chamber filling up with the Golden Essence of the Creator, the rush is increased - and our own God Particle, which is located in our HEART, is happily increasing its glow, too, gaining intensity, receiving new spectra of light as new frequencies ignite ... new updates are being downloaded ... and more of ourSELF is merging with our momentary reality ...  

If this vision ignites recognition in you - join in anchoring the Golden Christ Light on Earth until the 20th of March whence we shall be ready for a new reality to jump start!

As we are NOW celebrating Samhain in the Northern Hemisphere - and Beltane in the Southern - we are at a crossroads where PAST (Samhain - Recognition and celebration with our Ancestors) - PRESENT (our BEINGNESS HERE and NOW) and - FUTURE (Beltane - the conception of the new generation through the LOVE between man and woman) meet. 

Through our full presence in the NOW moment we are able to pass on the Blessings of the Golden Light Protection, Love and Unity onto our Ancestors and all past aspects of ourself, past life times and incarnations - as well as to all our future lives, including our children and grandchildren and grandgrandchildren to come.

I see a STAR who is sending out its light in all directions - and this STAR is ME!

Fully aware of my Beingness.

Fully connected to the Golden SOURCE Light.

And LAMAT, the Mayan Star Glyph comes to mind ... the four directions ... the world inundated in GOLDEN LIGHT 

... unfolding in Past, Present and Future!

Bringing message of BEAUTY through HARMONY!

Thus, I ask you to be aware of the manyfold possibilities which are opening up before us as we move into the GOLDEN AGE of LOVE, PEACE, and UNITY!

As the veils are lifting for Samhain - commune with the Spirits of your Ancestors!

As the veils are lifting for Beltane - bring your loving awareness to light the path for all future generations!

GOLDEN LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS - spreading in all directions ... all timelines, dimensions, and life times ... PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE,

Myriel MarYam RAouine

Views: 464

Replies to This Discussion

Tathastu, dearest Nancy -

So BE it - and so it IS!!

I love you, thank you with all my heart!

Namaste!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service