LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Evil is Brewing

Excerpt from Our Love Is Our Power

Bear had been coming in my dreams so I went to him to find out why.

"Bear," I asked, "why have you been coming in my dreams?"  He lifted his nose, sniffed the air intently, and growled, "Evil is brewing."  This sobered me and I gasped, taking in a breath.  "If this is what's happening, Bear," I said, "if evil is brewing, show me what we can do.  Tell me," I said, my voice catching.  "Evil is gathering there," he pointed to banners blowing in a dry wind on what looked like the steppes of what might be Mongolia, Russia or China ---somewhere in the east.  "Watch!" he said, and turning slightly to the right, he gestured to a vast plain that stretched before us.
I glued my eyes to the multi-colored grasses that were swaying in the wind and watched.  The swaying became more pronounced and then the grasses parted.  "Horses," I whispered as herds of them poured onto the plain, running in our directions.  Reds, blacks, tans, pintos, browns, and whites raced toward us.  They whinnied and called to one another as they came on and the drumming of their hooves filled my ears.  Onward they surged, throwing up a great dust cloud that hung in the air above them.
The horses advanced, racing along a diagonal, row after row galloping across the land.  A group raced in from the left and was met by a cross current from the right.  No sooner did one herd thunder toward us than another pounded forth. Wave after wave washed over the plain, overlapping as they came together.  I watched the patterns they created as they ran, struck dumb by their majesty.  Then my eyes fastened on a herd of white ones charging in our direction and suddenly I recalled the great medicine man, Black Elk's vision and remembered the significance of "horse."
"Horse is the symbol of power," I said, and turned to Bear and asked.  "Why are horses appearing in this place?"  Bear made a deep rumbling sound, thumped his chest and said, "You must take power --- now!  You must step forward and be willing to hold more power. ... Yes," said Bear, "it is time to stand in the light." And facing me straight on, he locked his eyes on mine and roared, "Stand in the light!"

Chapter 5, P. 56-57, Our Love Is Our Power, by Sharon McErlane

To Learn more about the Grandmothers and working with the Net of Light, go to netoflight.org

You may copy this message, but please include our website address.  Thank you.  

Painting bt Steven Daluz

Call to Lightworkers to Strengthen the Net of Light Holding the Earth

Ancient culture foretold a time when God the Mother would return to Earth.
This is that time.

If you feel called to be part of this return, please gather with us to integrate the power of the Feminine Principle back into our beloved planet.  We have waited a long time for this moment and we welcome you to help us anchor the Mother's return.

The Grand Mothers say, "Only those we call to this work will respond." So if the Grandmothers are calling you, come.  We will gather together to amplify the power and reach of the Net of Light.  Our purpose is Selfless Service to all life, to the planet itself, and to the spirits of the Ancestors.  Please join us.  

2019 Net of Light Gatherings

• Joshua Tree, California,  April 18-21
  • Binn Burra, Australia,  July 3-6 
  • Meath, Ireland,  September 13-15
  • Groesbeek, Netherlands,  September 20-22
SharonAndLouieSMALL

Wishing you all the very best,
Sharon McErlane
Net of Light and Grandmothers Speak

The Grandmothers Speak, 483 Linden St., Laguna Beach, CA 92651

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

In the LIGHT we STAND,

the LIGHT we ABSORB,

the LIGHT we PASS ON,

the LIGHT we EXTEND!

I AM that I AM

Namaste!

Thank you Sonja for your inspiring comments and this magnificent image!

With gratitude and love,

Ishema

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service