LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

NEWS from Cynthia Schlosser:
A comet is made up largely of ice.  As it travels through the cold cold vacuum of space, it stays largely intact. As it approaches heat, like our sun, it evaporates water from the
fiery heat and forms a large tail as shown below in the crop circle.

This water contains amino acid chains which is what science has discovered seeds new life on planets like ours.

At 4:11 PM Eastern time today these water crystals will be encoded with dramatic enlightenment energy from the special configuration described below.

The dusting of our planet with these minute divinely coded water crystals is similar in essence to the fairy tales of old, where magic pixie dust worked miracles.

The proof is in the pudding.

In the days that follow, we will see ancient prophecies of Heaven on Earth fulfilled.

Beware of fearmongers, because there are many, and stay in love.

Comet = water
Sun = fire.

Today is fire and water.

What a beautiful day!

Today at 4:11 PM EST is the exact Pluto Uranus square as seen from the sun, occurring as the comet Ison is seeding our solar system with amino acids that bring new life codes
from the heart of creation.

There is a merkaba, a six pointed star, formed by the planets of
Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto.
 As these planets form a six-pointed star mandala around the Sun, this configuration of the six-pointed star activates into the star-tetrahedronal shape and lifts all Life into a greater level of Cosmic Consciousness awareness.
View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Comet ISON is now located in the constellation Libra in the SE early morning sky around and after 5:45 am local time up until sunrise, but it is very difficult to spot because of twilight and the moon. Using a pair of binoculars might help you spot ISON, but it will become gradually lower and lower in the sky each morning each morning until perihelion, reducing the likelihood that you will see ISON. The last update was on November 18, 2013.

Here are the latest and best images of Comet ISON from the past couple of days. It might take a while to load the pics, but it’s worth the wait. You can follow on Twitter for the last Comet ISON images and news.

http://www.cometisonnews.com

View image on Twitter

The SEEDING has BEGUN!

You may or may not have participiated in the global meditations yesterday

as the six pointed star formed by  

Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Pluto

initiated the SEEDING process.

NOW is the time to KEEP the global meditations GOING!

LIGHT a CANDLE

SET UP A GRID with the intention to

WELCOME the seeding of STAR DUST on Earth!

The implications of this will become known long AFTER the seeding has taken place.

Let us not wait for our scientists to analyse and find out more.

We are beings of LIGHT

Beings of pure CONSCIOUSNESS.

And amino acids from the Universe bring New Life in 3D manifestation to EARTH -

NOW!

It has begun.

We UNITE in SPIRIT

We UNITE in LOVE

WE ARE THE NEW BEGINNING!

And we are ready to listen to the mesages we receive DIRECTLY from our Star Brethren.

And here is the place to SHARE our insights, visions and messages.

On November 28th I invite you to CREATE

rituals with FIRE and WATER.

To SEED the EARTH

Maybe you can brew a "Magic" Drink on that day over an open fire and SHARE it with the Earth.

Drink the magic tea  with your friends and offer part of it to the EARTH,

symbolic of the SEEDING - and that we are READY to RECEIVE!

And NOW

you are welcome to create a GRID!

Without knowing, I did this the day before yesterday ...

My grid is SET UP.

CONNECTED to the WHITE LIGHT CREATRIX

and the GRID OF VIOLET LIGHT!

Now GOLDEN hues of light are intermingling ...

GOLDEN WHITE VIOLET LIGHT RAY GREETINGS!

Sonja Myriel

Views: 1437

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sonja ,Thank you -Lets  hope she survive the next week -She is SOOO much all together -Much Blessings of light ~

Has anyone here ever heard of Panache Desai? If you get a chance to go to his website and look him up on the internet......I say give it a try. This is not to be taken as disrespectful in any way-please know this. I hope you all can maybe get something from what he has to say. My thoughts and the way I look at things have totally changed. I hope you can all experience the release and load taken off your shoulders as I have.

Love and Light,

Angela

Thank You Ken!

I watched it. I love his energy he is a good soul. you can tell what he says comes from the heart.

YES.....He is wonderful. He offers so much free stuff. I can e-mail you some of the courses I have. His energy is wonderful-he's funny and once you listen to him -you start saying....wow-this was right in front of me. I've had several cries-which is good and my heart is so light. My husband and kids have noticed a huge change in me and they are changing too. I think you would enjoy him. He was on OPrah's Super Soul Sunday-and blew her away-she loved him. He always makes it clear that his gift is from the Divine.....he is humble. You'll be in tears-I know you will. Emotions=energy in motion(Panache). If you are sensative to energies as I am you will feel the Divine-I can't describe it in words when you do this. I literally felt as if I was being embraced with love like I have never felt before-amazing. I didn't want it to end.

thank you yes please send info to my inbox.

Can Do!

Hi loved PANACHE DESAI

If you think about this it is what has always been written in history on the words, Be still and know that I am God. in other words he is already within and is you.

It seems many are still seeking and searching outside, instead one needs to go within self, and as said here know thyself and when one does come into knowing thyself the true self no matter what it through love. LOVE  on every part of you, surrendering 

Maybe where we have gone wrong through the generations is we have been so consummed with materialism, needing to compete and be some one it is society also speaking on richness of wealth that has created sickness, division instead of teaching what matters is how acceptence and self love should be on the agenda. lol

Mother Theresa once was seen walking the streets and as she walked she caressed and poured love into every face that layed poorly, sick and just as they were, may be that was a sign post she said God was in every face, no matter what was occuring in their lives. 

With the shifts and opening into truth of who we really are, we are the light made manifest and for us to shine our light and pour out our love into all creation, is becoming one heart, one love of life.

I am jan marie

You can never reach your full potential as long as you stay within the confines of the illusion of money.  True awakening cannot be achieved if you pay for instruction because money is only an illusion.  When I bring down the grid and the greed, you will find this to be truth for there will be only you and nature from which to draw to awaken.

I never paid him any money-he does A LOT of free webinars. He facilitated a healing and I experienced the Divine-it was beautiful and I did not want to leave that space. I come from a rough background as you do-we've spoke before about this. I have been in a cycle of abuse my entire life-I did not want to be a victim. After so much searching I found the answer to all my questions and it was given to me FREE.....Raise your vibration. Once you do this everything else falls away. It is true. My daughter had started in the same cycle as me....w/2 boyfriends. I  was diagnosed with several autoimmunes-I needed to clear this out. He facilitated it and my heart lightened and my life changed-so did my daughters-everything is clearing. Panache gives away many things. He is the only one I see doing this. I am a healer and I have said the same thing you have for years. I never charge to heal. Here's the thing though. We aren't going to be needed to heal anymore-People will be doing it themselves. Which is wonderful. Also when we heal all of our stuff/junk-everyone everywhere benefits. I don't care about money either. I live in government housing and don't have money but I have gratitude. That is what makes it OK for me. I'm grateful for this entire experience of life. I'm grateful for all the bad and good I've gone through. I would've never said this 6 months ago. It is so easy and I couldn't believe it was this easy.

I hope you understand now.

Love and Light!

Angela

I AM awakened and it is beautiful!

I will agree to disagree with you.....I do not want to be stuck in a never ending discussion of who's right or who's wrong. This is not my intent-my intent was to show/give the beauty I experienced and  maybe it helps at least one person.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service