LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Today I feel wonderful - like an entire new being. Lightgrid connection was easily flowing - and sooo quick! The picture of connecting to you, the dolphins and our star brothers and sisters came all at once and HEALING was flowing instantaneously to those I use to send healing to ... and for all this I am most grateful!

The weekend was just the contrary - well not exatly concerning our connection times - but generally speaking. I felt very very anxious on Saturday morning, like there was a lot going on but didn#t know what exactly it was ... in the evening Gerhard developped an awful headache which nearly drove him insane. Gladly I could help him until the pills which he had taken helped him as well ... and the next day the headache hit me. Not as intense as it had Gerhard, but enough to make me lie down and sleep for a while in the afternoon. In the evening I recovered - but felt as if I had drunk alcohol te previous night and was now recovering from that ... Today I have gained new ground - yes, I know now that our system has been rebooted and that we were trained to absorb high frequency energy. A training which micht serve us well in the coming times ... My question now is what was this weekend like for you? Did anyone else experience similar symptoms?

If so, please let me know - and if not - how was your weekend going?

Thank you for reading this - and eventually commenting :-)

Sonja Myriel

Views: 149

Replies to This Discussion

My dear, dear crystalline angel sister - thank you so much for your encouragement :-) I feel that we are truly guiding each other - each of us who is connecting to others here ... - and all I do is share my own insights as well ;-)

It is absolutely true what you say: processing has become really quick these days! I have learned to protect myself pretty well, too - so I can take in what is for me and keep out what is for others ... this is an ability I did not have half a year ago!

Inanna was the Queen of Heaven - and yes, I'm sure she was head of a matriarchal society before patriarchy took over! I even think she regained power after it was taken from her by patriarchy - as Damuzi took over and reigned in heaven when she went to the underworld - but then he was sent to the underworld instead of Inanna and she claimed back her throne ... but you can also see this story as a story from the soul (Inanna) who goes looking for its incarnate aspect in the world (Ereskigal, Inanna's sister who resides in the underworld = fallen earth) ... when the soul is entrapped in this underworld, too, she needs to send another aspect of herself down to be able to return again - and so Damuzi and Ereskigal are caught in the underworld and the soul can return to heaven. We have a trinity here: Inanna, Damuzi, her son and spouse, and Ereskigal ... NOW is the time to free Ereskigal and Damuzi as well - so that all three of them can re-unite in Heaven! We have the soul (Inanna) and the male (Damuzi) and female aspect (ereskigal) of the soul who reside on earth - and I'm thinking now of continuing the story and tell the tale of their happy reunion ... LOL! I don't know if I will actually have the time to really do this - but if it is important, I will be given the time to do so, as well :-)

I love myths and story telling - I have been doing lots of interpretations from many viewpoints and this myth is providing me with ever new insights these days! Do you think you could post your drawing, CrystaLin Joy? I would loe to see it ...

Love and Light to you and all you, love, dear sister,

Sonja Myriel

PS.: I've had a wonderful day - the sun was shining and I was helping my youngest daughter to learn skiing :-)

Thank YOU, Sonja, my Precious Angelic Heart Sister, for your reply.  Myths and storytelling were my favorite part of teaching K-2.  I still have some of my favorite storybooks of  myths for children.

I would post my drawing if only I still had it - I've moved many times since 95 when I drew it.  Better yet, I'll take a picture of the pendant tomorrow and post it for you to see.   

I'm so glad you had a great rejuvenation day.  Playing with our children is always

Special for our Hearts.  I know how being in nature revitalizes me and lifts me into heaven.  

You're a wonderful Blessing, Sonja! With Infinite Love, CrystaLin Joy

Thank you, beloved angel heart :-) Yes, playing and BEING with our children in the embrace of nature and the sunshine is a wonderful gift :-) We have had tow especailly beuatiful days - all sunny and warm and yet it was possible to ski :-) Today will be the last day. I'm looking forward to it - and also to the picture you will post :-)

Sunshine Blessings of Love and Light, dear CrystaLin Joy,

Sonja Myriel

Beloved Sonja, YES!  BEING in the NOW with our Children and/or anyone else is Paramount to Being ALL That We ARE.  I'm so Glad You had this very Special time to Play and BE.

Our Mount Rose ski area (as most of Lake Tahoe's ski resorts) is about 8200 feet elevation and has become very icy - not great for skiing lately.  Powder is really fun.  I snowshoe as skiing is not longer possible for my too flexible joints.  

Sugalite is a fascinating stone.  It represents the Spiritual Love of ALL That IS & facilitates the manifestation of this Love on Earth. Its Energy flows from crown to base chakra, opening the chakras and allowing the Kundalini to rise.  It heals the Heart Chakra and it Protects Lightworkers to allow Us to BE Here NOW. And, of course, it is the color of the Violet Flame and Energy.  Notice that in different light the color changes.

Here is my Inanna Pendant that I designed from a dream vision (my guides made me get up at 3am on a school day [I was teaching 1st Grade] in 1995 to draw it!). The crown represents the trinity, as do the top three diamonds, Creator of ALL That IS is center, Physical Manifestation is on its Left (Son), and Our Higher Self (Holy Ghost) is on its Right. The other 5 diamonds represent my Angels & Guides in Ascended Unity (Androgenous).  The Wings holding the Sugalite are the male and female pairs of my Angels and Guides. The Sugalite itself represents CrystaLin Joy manifested - notice the "C" in the center. I melted down ALL the Heirloom jewelry from my Healer Grandmother to make this setting! I apologize for the scratches on the stone as I wore it continuously for over 10 years. Now I only wear it for ceremony or healings.

In 1995 My Guides told me to get one for my medicine pouch as I was in full Healer Training Courses.  I was expecting a small stone when I walked into the crystal store.  It seemed to call me at once to the display case where I saw this beautiful large teardrop that definitely would NOT fit in my medicine pouch with all my other stones. I walked away 5 times trying to find something else.  It kept calling me back "It's ME!" It's ME!" I gave in.  A week later I had the dream after trying to have it set in a simple bezel.  "NOT THAT Stone!" my Guides said. "This is how it is to be set!"  Enjoy!! Love YOU Lots, my Precious Angel Sister, CrystaLin Joy

Wow, this is amazing! And you say that you have been given the design in your dreams, right? It so much reminds me of the Violet Flame and Lady Portia! It holds a very potent female power, right? Like birthing energy ... and the whole universe :-)

I love the process of its creation as you describe it! I am also working on the swan feathers and the stick I have found ... I will create a slide show from that day and put here in a minute ...

Ah, yes - and here's a comment from Monika on Inanna I wanted to share with you:

INANNA

Journey to the Dark Center

I am the daughter of the Ancient Mother,
I am the child
of the Mother of the World.
I am your daughter
O Ancient Mother,
I am your child
O Mother of the World.
O Inanna! O Inanna!
O Inanna!
It is you who teaches us
to die, be reborn and rise again.
Die, be reborn, and rise!
Herstory/Lore
Queen of Heaven and Earth

Yes, Beloved Sonja, the design was vividly etched upon my mind and heart in a dream/vision.  I was guided during the drawing for each stone placement and the shape and number and placement of wing points. I had to call the metaphysical  jeweler in the morning to stop the "simple bezel" as I had THE Design!  I remember, she laughed and said they had not begun yet and could wait for the new design.  

The teardrop stone reminds me of an "egg." So, yes it is about birthing (manifesting).  It is about me becoming All I was meant to BE.  I was being Reminded that I AM to Manifest my Higher Self ~ which means Grounding In the Higher Self to this physical body.  Actually it refers to Ascending the Enlightened Physical Body into the Higher Self ~ which I didn't know at the time.

When I posted the pics on LightGrid, I noticed that the colors of the Sugalite match your Beautiful Cosmic Background!  To think I've had it since 1995...

I Love the Inanna Mother of the World Song.  I listened to it with Great Joy and Appreciation when Monika 1st posted it and again, and again here in this post.   

Your Swan Feathers and the Stick are a stunning Sculpture.  Very Beautiful!  

Sonja, how do you create "slide shows" to post?  I don't know the applications needed and it's something I've been wanting to learn to do.  I have a mac - MS Word and Powerpoint, 2009 iLife's iPhoto won't post slideshows...

Thank YOU, for sharing Dear Heart Sister.  We seem to mirror each other often. . .

I Love You Infinitely!  CrystaLin Joy

Dear CrystaLin Joy, it's easy to make such a slide show. There's a sub tab beneath "MEDIA" which says "Photos". Go there and add the photos you would like - then you can write a description for each picture if you like. Beneath you give the album a title and that's it. Then you can get the embed code of this album and paste it everywhere you wish.

Give it at a try - and if you need some more help, just let me know ;-)

The sculpture is not yet ready - I was just fixing the feathers on the stick with a shoe lace which I also found there. Now the work begins. I will prepare the wood a bit, set in a crystal, work with soloured threads ... I will take a photograph when it's ready!

Yesterday I was a crazy day ... my eyes were burning as if the were inflamed - but were not really red ... I had to rest a lot and close my eyes. In the night I watched a film ... and then I realized how much good luck I have always had in my life! I have done several really stupid things - and always came out fine ... I sensed other realities, where this had not been the case, so I was sending love and light into these other timelines and dimensions, telling my other selves that they were most beloved and should never doubt their self worth! In this moment I realized that no matter how down I may feel at times - this same truth , that I AM loved in just the way I am holds true from another perspective for me as well! There is an aspect of me , a Sonja shich is more evolved than I am, which is continually holding me, loving me, embracing me ... just as I was doing with other aspects of me last night ...

Thank you for this wonderful conversation, dear CrystaLin Joy!

Blessings of Love and Light,

Sonja Myriel

Thank YOU, Dear Sonja, for getting back to me regarding both my anxiety for the Sugalite pics and how to post a slide show.  I will try it as soon as I find some time.  I've decided to leave the post as it is without the pics.  The creation of the Pendant was a "process" and others may like to know about this type of process. Spirit was (and still is) teaching me about "ascension."  

I'm very excited about your Beautiful Sacred Sculpture ~ with a Crystal and colored thread it will be Spectacular! I imagine the Energy is Heavenly. Can't wait to see Your completed Sacred Sculpture!

I have had the burning eyes and headaches as well ~ I think Spirit is trying to get me to shift my perspective and it seems to be Critical that I do.  I will have to meditate on this to see where the shift is needed. On the other hand, it think I know!  This morning in my email, I was given a link to Dr. Bruce Lipton's talk regarding the EFT "tapping solution" to those inaccessible unconscious programs we all have in this Life. Interestingly, I did a counseling session Oct. 2009 to get at those "stuck" issues with EFT, but then got too busy to keep at the process. Dr Bruce Lipton's very enlightening talk (he's one of my favorite researchers anyway) just brought home how important it is for me to go back to my EFT and finish what I started.  This is SO IMPORTANT NOW, as we're ALL Clearing our "Issues in the Tissues" to bring in more LIGHT for the Ascension Process.  

This is so very important that I'm giving You the link to check out.  I think it should be posted on LightGrid, but don't know which Group would be most Effective.  What do You Think?  

Here's the link: http://www.2011tappingworldsummit.com/VideoSeries/?page_id=60   Be sure to click on the "Bruce Lipton" tab at the top of the video...

I have also been very protected in this LifeBody. The issues I've had to deal with and clear I have done "on All Levels and Dimensions through All Space and Time." I have also done much inner-child work and that Precious Little Girl sits in a Crystal Sanctuary in my Heart where She Feels Safe and Infinitely Loved. The Programs in the subconscious mind, however, need to be cleared with EFT.  I have more work to do!

Yes! You Are Loved, just the way YOU Are ~ what a magnificent Being YOU Are!  I Am Infinitely Appreciative of the tremendously talented and gifted "All That YOU Are."  What a Blessing YOU Are to Humanity at this Precious Time on Mother Earth.

Thank YOU, Beloved Sonja, I too have enjoyed this conversation ~ I've learned a lot and hopefully have been able to help as well.

Many Blessings to You and Your Precious Family, Love Infinitely, CrystaLin Joy

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

PERSONAL POWER IS WHAT ALLOWS YOU TO MAINTAIN SELF-MASTERY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on June 24, 2021 at 11:00am 0 Comments

PERSONAL POWER IS WHAT ALLOWS YOU TO MAINTAIN SELF-MASTERY:- Astrology is wonderful, but the bottom line is that you are God and God has created astrology! Dreams are wonderful, but don’t give them your power and let an unsettling dream wreck…

Continue

EARTH IS A DIFFICULT SCHOOL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on June 23, 2021 at 10:42am 0 Comments

EARTH IS A DIFFICULT SCHOOL:- Earth is a difficult school and we must be very tough in life or we can easily get overwhelmed. Always remember the words of Jesus, “Behold, I send you froth as sheep in midst of wolves, be therefore wise as serpents…

Continue

THERE IS NO FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR WILL OR POWER

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on June 21, 2021 at 8:21am 0 Comments

THERE IS NO FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE MORE POWERFUL THAN YOUR WILL OR POWER:-There are two opposing forces in life good and evil, light darkness, positive and negative, illusion and truth, egotistical thinking and Spiritual thinking. Your power is…

Continue

GOD IS AN UNSEEN POWER RESIDING WITHIN US AND NEARER TO US THAN FINGERNAILS TO THE FLESH

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on June 20, 2021 at 8:44am 0 Comments

GOD IS AN UNSEEN POWER RESIDING WITHIN US AND NEARER TO US THAN FINGERNAILS TO THE FLESH:- If you are not decisive and assertive, you let others overpower you. If you don’t own your power, then you end up giving it to the subconscious or to other…

Continue

WALKING JOY MACHINE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on June 17, 2021 at 2:05pm 0 Comments

WALKING JOY MACHINE:- You can take a person with a good attitude and put him in the worst situation and he may be disheartened for a little while, but he is going to be happy again. On the other side of coin, you can take someone with a bad…

Continue

SUPERSENSES

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on June 16, 2021 at 8:52am 0 Comments

SUPERSENSES:- The opening of the Third Eye also deals with the development and integration of the 22 Supersenses of GOD, such as intuition, knowingness, wisdom, Spiritual idealism, all knowledge, beautitude, active service, divine vision,…

Continue

© 2021   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service