LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

A Promise To My Children......Anrita Melchizedek......For Sign The Petition here is a link...

Precious friends and family,

I have set up a petition to create an awareness of my Hague case. It has been over two years since the abduction of my children. Ben and Caelin, then 5 and 3 respectively, were abducted by my ex-husband in August 2012 and taken to Portugal without my consent or knowledge. Although this is officially a Hague case in South Africa, and I have joint custody of the boys, the High Court in Portugal ruled that due to the false allegations of my ex-husband, they would need to hear my witness testimonials in order for them to decide whether or not my case is a Hague case. I am still waiting on the questions from the Family Court in Seixal for my witness testimonials, so that my witnesses can be subpoenaed to their local magistrate's court to give testimony on my behalf. Until this happens, my case cannot be heard as a Hague case in Portugal.

Please help me to voice my petition. I want the court to know that I am not a nameless person lost in a public system of paperwork. I want the court to know that I am a mother, and that I have rights, as do my children. I want the court to declare my case a Hague case and return my beautiful boys back to South Africa. I want the court to know that I believe that justice will prevail and that the boys will know my Love again. I also want the court to know that I have public support and that there are those that will vouch for me both personally and as a public figure in the false allegations and charges against me.

And lastly I ask you to sign my petition in support of a promise to my children.

Thank you. In much appreciation of you.

Anrita Melchizedek

To the Family Court of Seixal,

I want you to know who I am. My name is Anrita Melchizedek and I am a mother. In August 2012, my ex-husband, a Portuguese National, abducted my two boys, Ben and Caelin, then 5 and 3 respectively. He took them to Portugal without my consent or knowledge, and this is how, I, as a South African citizen ended up in your court.

During this time I have almost no contact with my children. I have been falsely accused of sexually abusing my children, amongst many other distressing allegations, all of which are untrue.

Although this is officially a Hague case in South Africa, I am still waiting on the questions from the Family Court of Seixal for my witness testimonials so that my case can be heard as a Hague case in Portugal. Despite numerous requests to the court, I have still not received these questions.

The court system appears to have failed myself and my children. My children continue to endure the distress of the emotional and physical alienation of their birth mother. Their ongoing heartache and pain and the emotional trauma this is causing them must stop.

I know within my heart that you are defenders of justice, and I believe that justice will prevail. I believe that my children will be returned back home to me, and that they will know my Love. They will be given the opportunity to know I have always loved them, and that I have never hurt them or harmed them in anyway. I am a good, loving mother and have always put my children first. I want you to hear the promise that I make to my children.

Bennie and Caelin, I promise that you will hear my laugher and experience the joy of our re-union.

I promise that we will play on the beach, eat ice-cream, swim and watch the sunset.

I promise to always be your guardian as long as you need me.

I promise to find the balance in my own life that will always put your best interests first.

I promise to see your highest potential, to encourage you, to spiritually nurture you, and to spend as much time as I can with you.

I promise to protect you as best I can, and to always love you unconditionally.

I promise to do everything I can to find a pathway of reconciliation with your Dad.

I promise to honour your right to Love and respect your father and to have him in your lives in every way possible.

I promise to always fight for you so that justice will prevail and that you will know my Love.

To the Family Court of Seixal, I ask you to declare my case a Hague case and return my children to South Africa.

I ask my friends and family to sign this petition in support of my Hague case, and as testimony to my character and the promise I have made to my children, Ben and Caelin.

Thank you.

I am Anrita Melchizedek and I am a mother.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/368/775/475/a-promise-to-my-children...

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friends,

Please pray for our Favorite Master Teacher...Anrita.....

The Divine should see the Matter and give justice to Mother Anrita....

Dr. Sohini Shukla.

Friends,

If You feel like you can sign the petition....The link has been given here....

Sohiniben.

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

MELCHEZEDEK

Posted by allayah frisch on October 16, 2023 at 3:32pm 0 Comments

Melchezidek Speaking To the Community of Earth guardians, The time has come to lift the veils from your eyes...Radiate the Light within you and join as One to manifest the cities of light upon this ascended planet. AS in times of old, you…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service