LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Ones ~

As we go through the great shift of the ages, a doorway has opened into a new Golden Age of Freedom. We are blessed beyond measure with the wondrous opportunities that are being presented to us at this auspicious time in human history. As we stand on the brink of this glorious new world, I give thanks for all the blessings that this past year has brought that have enriched my life immeasurably:

* I give thanks for each of you and your Presence in my life.

* I give thanks for all the love, joy, health and abundance that have so beautifully flowed to me.

* I give thanks for the gift of Divine grace that is always there to guide me, and each of us, every step of the way.

* And I give thanks for the blessed opportunity to serve the fulfillment of the Divine Plan on Earth of Unity, Freedom, Abundance and Oneness.

My heart overflows with gratitude for the expansion of our Masters Mystery School into almost every country around the world in the last five years. It is truly an honor and privilege to facilitate the return to the True Self in Oneness with Divine Source, and accept one’s Divine inheritance as children of God.

This is a time of remembering and choosing. Remembering that who we are is Love. All spiritual traditions tell us that God is Love and that we are made in the image and likeness of God. Therefore, we too are Love. As we choose to be that Love and let Love flow through us out into the world, we give ourselves and everyone around us a great gift. We are the first to receive Love’s blessing as it flows through us. Fear can only take up residence when we forget to let Love flow through us. The remedy is as simple as allowing Love to once again restore us to wholeness. If we remember to choose Love as soon as we awaken each day, this practice can literally transform our lives into harmony and grace. And if we choose to hold the other as whole and complete, made in the image of God--even if they are not holding it for themselves--that is the greatest gift we can give another.

As we celebrate the sacred holy days during this glorious Holiday Season, lets give each other this greatest gift and choose to acknowledge the Presence of God in everyone we see.

May this next year of 2014 be a daily meditation of remembering our Divine inheritance and consciously expressing the unique Presence of God that we each are as together we co-create a world of peace, harmony, love and unity with every thought we think, every word we speak and every action we take ~ starting in our own homes and expanding it out to include everyone around us.

You are invited to join me in meditation to co-create this New World we want to live in, that many of us know we have come to create. I invite you to gather your family and friends together once a month at the time of new beginnings, the new moon, to participate in a visualization to co-create a new Golden Age—one without conflict or war, free from fear, limitation and separation where we all live together in peace, harmony and abundance. Quantum physics has proven that whatever we focus upon with our thoughts and feelings and visualize in our mind’s eye comes into manifestation.

This meditation to Create a New World is now being done by millions of people around the world since I first invited others to join me over 20 years ago. Wherever you are each month at the time of new beginnings, the New Moon, please join us. A suggested meditation follows.

I wish you a new year of ever-increasing love, grace and joy!

With love and blessings without end,

Sharon Rose

A Meditation to Create A New World 

Purpose: To join together in heart, mind and spirit to create a glorious new world.

When: Each new moon in 2014: January 1, January 30, March 1, March 30, April 28, May 28, June 27, July 26, August 25, September 23, October 23, November 22, December 21

How:  By yourself or with a group of family and friends, offer a prayer or meditation for the creation of a world of love, peace, and abundance.

The following is offered as a suggestion. Add your own vision of heaven on earth.

Close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and breathe in the love deep at the center of your heart.  Breathe love into every cell of your body.

Send love out from your heart to everyone you know and to the places in the world that need healing, until your love reaches around the world.

Hold our precious Earth in your hands and send love and gratitude to this beloved planet that is our home.

Create in your mind’s eye the paradise this planet was always intended to be.

Envision clean air and pure water, oceans, rivers, lakes and streams...lush green forests and farmlands... people living in dignity and abundance in harmony with each other and the Earth.

Hear the sounds of forgiveness as old enemies become friends...the sounds of joy and laughter as communities formerly divided by hate become whole again.

Feel the warmth of acceptance and the safety of our homes and neighborhoods as our world becomes united with brotherly and sisterly love.

Envision peace beginning in the heart of every individual and spreading heart to heart across the land, finally encircling the globe.

See clearly this new world that honors everyone as well as the Earth, and feel how it feels to live in this new world.  See it clearly and feel it intensely.

Release this vision to the Divine Source with joy and gratitude and begin today to live it.  

So be it! And so it is.

Adapted from Passport to Paradise copyrighted by Sharon Rose

Views: 182

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You Steve for this meditation.....your post are always refreshing!

Love and Light,

Angel~a

The Good Force be with you!

Thank you, Admin Steve, for a good discussion! Keep it up!

Our New World or New Earth is now manifesting replacing the old Earth as part of God's plan and purpose for the ages!

Live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) *

Dear Steve,

This is my Vision and the work...

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Blog Posts

THE GATE OF ARCTURUS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on October 18, 2019 at 12:05pm 0 Comments

THE GATE OF ARCTURUS:- The entry point for all souls into the universe is the Gate of Arcturus. It is a passageway through which all souls not only enter this universe, but if is also the opportunity that Arcturians and other gate keepers have to…

Continue

Reap what you sowed

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 11:07am 0 Comments

How to reap what you have sowed

My Love is carrying you through and

Will assist you in every challenge you encounter

If any is certain it is my Love for You

It is the only way your Heart…

Continue

Healing: 5 Major steps to address

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 10:49am 0 Comments

5 major steps to address in the healing process: the 5 A’s

– Admitting – Acknowledgement – Address – Allowing – Acceptance –

Going through this proces of healing there are four essential elements, to proceed this journey step by…

Continue

when empathy is an asset in healing

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 18, 2019 at 10:34am 0 Comments

When empathy is an asset to assist healing stuck energy

Being empathetic is not always an easy trade. Being able to sense the emotions with my environment as well how people feel, holds a big responsibility.…

Continue

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:33am 0 Comments

The Presence of the Mystic Rose

Receiving the image of the pink/red Rose

As a token or symbol for healing and clearing

Of the emotional wounds that needs to be healed,

In order to restore the balance of the inner…

Continue

Walk the spiral of healing energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on October 17, 2019 at 10:16am 0 Comments

How we walk the spiral of healing energy

When we go through any kind of proces, we always find ourselves on a path that brings forth the right tools to assist us. Are we walking in circles? Yes only when we ignore the messages that are…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service