LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Greetings Beloved Dragon Soul Beings!

As the Dragons and Trees joyfully sing that this Plane has now lovingly been also claimed as a Dragon Realm, I am asked to write again.

Let us take another step in our story.

For many months - a little over a year now, I have watched as the Dragons have created a "Cosmic Pineal Gland".  At first, I was not sure what it was that they were doing. Then I happened to read something from David Wilcock who was explaining what a pineal gland is:

"crystals in water surrounded by a container ... "

Well, this Dragon Construct had many Beautiful Crystals submerged in an Ocean or "large pond"  surrounded by concentric spheres of Energy and other geometric shapes.

Another thing I had noticed during this time  is that Many of You here from LightGrid would also come and join in this Gathering by the Cosmic Pineal Gland. You would all perform such Majestic and Powerful Energy Work into and With this Central Seed of Creation.

My Deepest Heart tells me that this is all linked to the Multi-Verse ... which I sense you already know. And, THAT is truly EXCITING, is it Not, Dear Friends?!

I have just witnessed as the Dragons have found their Destination Chamber on this Plane - their Foundation to build upon this Existence now as a Dragon Realm!

They pulled a geometric construct under this Cosmic Pineal Gland and "locked" it down into place.

Then, vector arrays began creating an outer shell to this Dragon Seed. It was Glorious to behold!

The outer shell of the Dragon Seed is a violet dodecahedron -

a most Beautiful, and simple yet complex shape. But VERY Powerful!

And this dodecahedron "inverts" and "fluxes" into its "outer twin" or its "geometric duo" - the icosahedron.

I watch in wonder as these two twin flames embodied by geometric shapes dance their magic!

And, I am told - A Dragon Portal is now Born!

Blessings of Love and Gratitude to you All, Always,

Amoran

Views: 1279

Replies to This Discussion

hello Glo,

I think the divine light beaming on our trip to Ubud was amazing! very expansive and Yes the two photos were of my two daughters! but ya, simplify yr life, no alcohol, drugs, no overeating, herbal salads are amazing. i grow my own organic food! keep your thoughts lighten. Release everything that does not serve your highest good.see attached the real me!

with love and laughter

sarah 

Attachments:

So lovely to have you here among us, Dear Sister Glo!

Thank you! :)

Oh GLO, YES!!! The PHOENIX!!! I, too, feel a deep connection between the phoenix and the dragon energy ... and the return of the dragons now does truly feel like the renewed RISING of the golden Sun PHOENIX!

And look - Tej and Vee once shared the FIRE pictures with me where the DRAGON AND the PHOENIX showed:

PS: The pictures were taken on Oktober 20th, 2012

Wow Dear Sonja....those are indeed very powerful memories ...yes the Phoenix and the Dragon visited us Via the Fire element and displayed their power is such immense forms that this truly took mine and Tej's breath away...we feel truly blessed to have seen them in such beautiful magnified forms...

Thank you for sharing the pictures again here....

Infinite love and light

Vee..xxx

Absolutely AWESOME pictures .... yes, yes, YES!!!

Thank you!

Thank you Amoran for setting up this wonderful group.

Today I realized that I have the perfect portal with which to join you. It is a table that has been set up for many years with a water fountain, stones and crystals, a plant, an angel, and today I added a dragon that I had on another shelf. It is my sacred portal that has symbols to connect with All.

Dragon Blessings,

Ishema

How lovely, Dear Ishema!

Truly, I offer  you all My Deepest Gratitude for Gathering here together. It is an exciting time!

I had a similar realization .... here are some pictures of our "pagan altar" which we have on the mantle of our fireplace ... right under the Dragon painting of the Beltway Portal:

And here is a close up of our Indonesian Dragon which my wife, Heppy, brought back to me as a gift ... it looks EXACTLY like the Dragon I know as Elderon - the Dragon Soul of this Universe!

Blessings to All!

Amoran

Thank you Amoran for sharing these pictures of your sacred alter. I love having the picture of Elderon.

I feel so grateful and blessed now reading this discussion and all your comments here - it feels like FAMILY :-)

I LOVE the picture of the Beltway Portal, Amoran, but I am not yet fully aware of  its true and full function and meaning - I only FEEL there is sooo much more to it which I still cannot grasp, that it's truly amazing!

ELDERON, the Dragon Soul of this Universe!!!

I KNOW this name!

Just forgot from WHERE, lol!

I am on a pathway of remembrance ... much old energy has been cleansed and a new light is now beginning to shine through the ever thinning veil ... geometries??? ... today I was listening to a radio documentary which was about synaesthesia ... it is a phenomenon which I cannot yet grasp, very much like the Dragon Beltway Portal ... but I KNOW it has soemthing to do with me!!!

So, do I "see" geometries? Do I "feel" them? Do I "hear" them? ... Maybe THEY ARE ME???

Whatever, we are on a magical journey - with has nothing to do with the old time MAGICK, lol!

We begin to surrender - and are brought into areas where we have NEVER been before in full human consciousness!

YES - we KNOW it all - but not as of yet as HUMANS, in flesh and body ...

I will post about an experience with the pineal gland, dearest Amoran, which I had this weekend ... instead of building a pineal gland - container with water and crystals - on my altar, I took a DRAGON BATH - and the bathtube served as a cosmic pineal gland ...

Ah - and what you say about the DRAGON PORTAL - reminds me sooo much of the DRAGONFLY Portal which seems to have somehow ANNOUNCED this!

Dragonflies lived in the times of the dinosaurs - they were GIGANTIC at that time ...

DRAGON LOVE BLESSINGS to my dearly beloved Lightgrid FAMILY :-)

Sonja Myriel

A Dragon Bath just for you Dragon Sister! LOL!

Onura

Steve Rother maybe-doesn't he channel this name and is called EL? Will check!

Love and Light,

Angela

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Add to the Wind the Sacred Breath

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 23, 2019 at 10:48am 0 Comments

Add to the wind the Sacred Breath

of Unconditional Love

Add to the wind

the longing for renewal

and change.

Add to the wind

the…

Continue

YOU WILL HAVE NEW PERSPECTIVE AND A MYRIAD OF GUIDANCE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 23, 2019 at 10:10am 0 Comments

YOU WILL HAVE NEW PERSPECTIVE AND A MYRIAD OF GUIDANCE:- There are beings from the Andromedan Star System who want to help. The good news is that with Andromedan upgrades and downloads, you will be able to access parts of yourself that you didn’t…

Continue

Equinox with the Harvest Moon Energy

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 22, 2019 at 12:06pm 0 Comments

Equinox with the Harvest Moon Energy

“In the Yogic tradition, the Equinox is…
Continue

How Soul agreements affect our lives

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 21, 2019 at 4:06pm 0 Comments

How Soul agreements are affecting our life

Our Soul's agreement will prevail yet the outcome hasn't been told in which way it will enfold. So my sadness today is coming to surface as if my goodbye is yet to come before my Love already will…

Continue

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 20, 2019 at 10:04am 0 Comments

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY:- The Arcturians created a functioning network for humanity, and it is meant to allow all of you greater access to the points on your planet that are most powerful. For example, if you have always wanted to go…

Continue

When the fog disappears from my head

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 20, 2019 at 8:59am 0 Comments

When the fog disappears from my head

Still foggy in my head for these last couple of days,

feeling like I am sitting in some sort of limbo.

When it isn’t possible to digest…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service