LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Greetings Beloved Dragon Soul Beings!

As the Dragons and Trees joyfully sing that this Plane has now lovingly been also claimed as a Dragon Realm, I am asked to write again.

Let us take another step in our story.

For many months - a little over a year now, I have watched as the Dragons have created a "Cosmic Pineal Gland".  At first, I was not sure what it was that they were doing. Then I happened to read something from David Wilcock who was explaining what a pineal gland is:

"crystals in water surrounded by a container ... "

Well, this Dragon Construct had many Beautiful Crystals submerged in an Ocean or "large pond"  surrounded by concentric spheres of Energy and other geometric shapes.

Another thing I had noticed during this time  is that Many of You here from LightGrid would also come and join in this Gathering by the Cosmic Pineal Gland. You would all perform such Majestic and Powerful Energy Work into and With this Central Seed of Creation.

My Deepest Heart tells me that this is all linked to the Multi-Verse ... which I sense you already know. And, THAT is truly EXCITING, is it Not, Dear Friends?!

I have just witnessed as the Dragons have found their Destination Chamber on this Plane - their Foundation to build upon this Existence now as a Dragon Realm!

They pulled a geometric construct under this Cosmic Pineal Gland and "locked" it down into place.

Then, vector arrays began creating an outer shell to this Dragon Seed. It was Glorious to behold!

The outer shell of the Dragon Seed is a violet dodecahedron -

a most Beautiful, and simple yet complex shape. But VERY Powerful!

And this dodecahedron "inverts" and "fluxes" into its "outer twin" or its "geometric duo" - the icosahedron.

I watch in wonder as these two twin flames embodied by geometric shapes dance their magic!

And, I am told - A Dragon Portal is now Born!

Blessings of Love and Gratitude to you All, Always,

Amoran

Views: 1279

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE this picture, Ishema!!! The dragon looks like a ship - the ship in full flight on the ocean, the waters of life ... is that US riding the dragon? LOL!

I am really happy for the dragon standing with me - nothing to fear anymore :)

Indeed - I realize a big change in energy which took place yesterday ... a new wave of energy has arrived and we are ready to set off :-)

With all my LOVE,

Sonja Myriel

Very beautifully stated, Dear Sonja! Yes, I do believe that the Dragons are very much "builders of Form" ... as they embody the Spirit and Soul of Nature Herself (in my experience). The Dragon Energy is very ancient and very complex - comprised of many different attributes. Here is another good discussion topic for our group!

I would also like to add a little something about "reptilians":  just like any race, there are positive and loving ones of that race and there are others who are not as loving.

Let us all think about this for a moment: How is the human race (our race here on Gaia) seen throughout the Cosmos?? Are we universally known only for our love and light? Or, is our race also known for its greed, manipulation, and destruction?

Would we think it "fair" if we met another ET race who scoffed at us and said, "Oh, you are HUMAN! How horrible y0u must be!"

I suppose all I am trying to gently say is that ANY race has positive AND negative attributes. I believe very strongly that we have been manipulated into believing that anything "reptilian" must be bad or evil. This is simply not true! Are frogs and lizards evil and dangerous? Of course not. Many of them are majestic and beautiful. In my opinion, reptilians are being used as a scapegoat for many things.

I just mentioned in another comment that I have had memories of being an ET Reptilian myself on another planet far, far away. This reptilian race was so loving and beautiful ... so very deeply connected to Nature and to their planet and to the stars ... . I would humbly suggest to all of you that many of  you all have also had some sort of reptilian incarnation somewhere.

In these very intense times we are being called to remember ... and to accept ... who we truly are. "Who we truly are" embodies not only our current life and higher self but all of the personas and all of the experiences that we have had over eons and eons of time ... .

May we enjoy this path and welcome our memories, together!

Blessings,

Amoran

What a beautiful discussion Amoran and Sonja, I enjoyed every word.

Dragon blessings to all!

Onura

So BE it, dear Amoran, so BE it!

I remember a life time in the Andromedan Galaxy ... and the form of my face there resembles so much that of a gigantic tortoise that I cannot help but SMILE now that your words enter my being fully, lol!

It's the FACE ... the body looks different - and no carapace ;-)

Maybe this is what we keep seeing as humans are being reconnected to their ...twin flames.

Hello Laurel Ann - welcome!

Thank you, thank you for bringing up this topic. I thought the same thing as I was relaying this message ... the words "twin flames" came very strongly to me.

There are actually several concepts that I would like to explore within this group. They include the concepts of "inversion" and "mirroring" ... something that I have experienced often within Nature. I think it will make more sense to dedicate separate discussions to these topics. However, we often hear that Existence is a "mirror" - that our bodies on an atomic level "mirror" the larger aspects of the Universe - planets, stars, galaxies, etc.

We also hear that events in our personal lives "mirror" larger world events or even cosmic events. The Law of Attraction also acts like a "mirror" as we reflect back to ourselves that which we attract.

I was astounded to find out that this concept is alive and well even in geometry! The platonic solids all have geometric "duos" - or "inverted" shapes. They always come in pairs - like the dodecahedron "inverts" into the icosahedron ... and the cube “inverts” into the octahedron. These shapes compliment each other – make each other “whole” on a very profound level.

The same could also be said of our own human “twin flames”. 

From humans to geometric shapes - which isn’t that surprising given how widespread sacred geometry is within so many aspects of our lives and overall cosmic existence.

Thank you again for bringing up this point – more to discuss soon.

Blessings,

Amoran

Hello Amoran,

What a wonderful affirming message, last few years, as a i make my journey, from Ankor Watt, Chaing Mai, New zealand , Bali, Singapore and Australia, I feel the wonderful energy of the Dragon, and more recently whilst i was in ubud , Bali, I experinced the return of the Goddess energy just over the Naga bridge, the light was simply overwhleming  and yes heaps of geometric shapes  and light codes. Oh thank you!

namaste!

sarah

Hello Dear Sarah!

Your words bring such joy and memories to me - thank you! Such beautiful and wonderful confirmations continue to abound ... and our awareness of these precious jewels increases as well.

I have spent much time in Indonesia and in Bali/Lombok. Many fun stories to share some time.

Here is a greeting from an old Friend - Gunung Agung:

WOW-that is awesome! I've never been out of my own country and only to 4 other states. The world is so amazing! I cannot wait to see it all one day-this will have to go on my long bucket list-so beautiful!

Angela

hello Amoran, wonderful photo, yes! powerful energies, The wonderful dragon energies can be felt, swirlling around my body coming   from the earth up, i feel around my legs mostly. Liquid green plasma lights. Like to know more about the Naga civilization...i feel attune to this energy. thank you for sharing your stories. Humbled by it all!

love and light!

sarah 

Attachments:

Deepest Gratitude to you, Dear Sarah! The pictures are absolutely beautiful also ... brings back such memories. Thank you for sharing.

Blessings,

Amoran

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 20, 2019 at 10:04am 0 Comments

A FUNCTIONING NETWORK FOR HUMANITY:- The Arcturians created a functioning network for humanity, and it is meant to allow all of you greater access to the points on your planet that are most powerful. For example, if you have always wanted to go…

Continue

When the fog disappears from my head

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 20, 2019 at 8:59am 0 Comments

When the fog disappears from my head

Still foggy in my head for these last couple of days,

feeling like I am sitting in some sort of limbo.

When it isn’t possible to digest…

Continue

When family comes in different forms

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 11:29am 2 Comments

When family comes around in different forms

Family has been defined by human perception in the western world as to the physical human blood relations, our parents, siblings, aunt and uncles, cousins and nephews, children and grandchildren.…

Continue

when it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

Posted by Rhea Dopmeijer on September 19, 2019 at 10:12am 0 Comments

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully

When it is time to bow and surrender gracefully and the curtains have been opened to see the stage, life will enfold itself before your eyes and its of the beholder to witness it with…

Continue

THE ARCTURIAN STAR SYSTEM REPRESENTS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE GALAXY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 19, 2019 at 10:02am 0 Comments

THE ARCTURIAN STAR SYSTEM REPRESENTS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE GALAXY:- The Arcturian Star system represents the heart and soul of the galaxy. And so further spiritual knowledge and to participate in spiritual growth and evolution. The energy…

Continue

YOU ARE CLOSER THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEENIN THIS DAY AND AGE

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on September 19, 2019 at 9:56am 0 Comments

YOU ARE CLOSER THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEENIN THIS DAY AND AGE:-There has been contact with extra-terrestrial beings, it has been made. They are talking about open contact, contact that is undeniable, and contact with a large enough portion of the…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service