LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Ishema, Carol Suchecki's Discussions (1,821)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Melvin and Vee. I know the combined visualization of all of us has transfo…"

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 25, 2014 to A Vision for The Maasai

9 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Ishema, Carol Suchecki

"Thank you Jane for joining this vision. We are not alone in joining this intention.…"

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 24, 2014 to A Vision for The Maasai

9 Oct 27, 2014

"Thank you for sharing this Vision. This one  really matters for the Maasai tribe and…"

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 24, 2014 to A Vision for The Maasai

9 Oct 27, 2014

"That is an interesting story about Buddha.  I believe that one day all nourishment w…"

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 20, 2014 to A Vision for Fear Dissolved

4 Oct 20, 2014

"Wow Apollo! That is a big intention! Its beautiful!"

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 19, 2014 to Embracing Upliftment....

2 Oct 19, 2014

"I see this as a very realistic vision, though it is probably a ways in our future. F…"

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 19, 2014 to A Vision for Fear Dissolved

4 Oct 20, 2014

"This is an important vision. Art expresses our Soul. Namaste' Ishema"

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 17, 2014 to The Vision For Artists & Musicians....

1 Oct 17, 2014

"Thank you for clarifying this. I had never thought about the implications of this. L…"

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 14, 2014 to Finding Our Heart....

2 Oct 14, 2014

"By being compassion, love and peace, ourselves, we do our part to shift world-wide c…"

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 9, 2014 to Peace Is The Only Line Of Defense.....For Middle East...

3 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Martine

"I shall try this, "Unruly thoughts, get behind me!""

Ishema, Carol Suchecki replied Oct 7, 2014 to Getting Unstuck....Be Free & make Free....

1 Oct 7, 2014

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service