LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

October,  2015
The Net of Light Newsletter

In This Issue

Read more at our website

"The present imbalance of energy on earth has placed all life in danger. It is time to return to balance."  The Great Council of the Grandmothers are calling us to step into our power, calling women and men to reach out to one another in love. All are welcome to this work. 

"This is the Net of Light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you. You are part of this Net. Take your glorious place."

"Keep your Head Up!"

"This mission we have given you is not finished," the Grandmothers said. "Your time is not over, not nearly over. Step up. Step further up. We are here," they said, and as I noticed how feminine they looked, how beautiful and soft, one of them gazed into my eyes. She was wearing my face! "Oh my God!" I cried, "I am the Grandmothers and I'm being held by them. All at the same time."

They lifted me then and moved me to a new position so that my head was up. Now I could see right over the tops of buildings, far over the land. "Far vision," they said, "Will prevent you from getting bogged down by the details of life--especially the dramatic ones," they laughed. "Few of what we are calling the details have any lasting value," they said, "so keep to the far vision. Look only at what is real"
"Your job is to hold this vision for yourself and others. Don't crumple under the weight of daily problems and distractions but hold to the far vision."

Now I noticed how the problems with my family, my worries about friends and neighbors, all the disappointments and indecisions in my life were nothing but distractions from what they were calling the far vision. My head was up now. UP.

"Keep your head up!" the Grandmothers said. "Don't get pulled down by worry and the fear that's swarming all over the world today. Arguing, competing, posturing, worrying, striving-these are nothing but distractions," they said. "Keep your head up and fasten your eyes on the big picture. You are here to do great things. You are not here for the daily dramas. If you keep returning your focus to your heart you will avoid the jumble in your mind and maintain what we are calling far vision.

"Most of those who listen to our messages are women. Women and a few men," they said. "Many people are not able to even hear us, but because you hold the energy of Yin, your heart is open to truth and so you can hear. We're not saying that you are free of ego, but you're not dragged along by it as much as are those run by the energy of Yang. Their hearts are not open and so they suffer, feeling confused and alone.

"In many parts of the world because you are a woman, you are debased and abused. In other places you are over-looked and diminished. The distorted energy of Yang that's running the world today does not understand Yin. Yang is out of balance with Yin, its compliment, and this lack of balance causes it to fear Yin's steadiness. Because women are reservoirs of Yin, often the out-of-control energy of Yang tries to stifle them and, deaf to the wisdom of Yin, it pushes women away.

"Few today understand the enormous force of Yin. Its hidden power is a potent weapon against falsity; Yin is the medicine for out-of-balance Yang. Yin holds steady...always it holds steady," the Grandmothers said. "It will not be beaten down, it is not fearful, and it never gives up on life. Yin IS," they said. It is Yin that lies within you," and, looking me straight in the eyes, added, "no matter what the world may say to you, you have a great job to do. You are a subtle warrior. Call on us, hold steady, and keep your head up."
Keep to the far vision, hold that vision for yourself and others! 
Photo Hans Tibben, Joshua Tree

Grandmothers Gatherings

Book Quote

This awakening we' re speaking of isn't something that happens in one moment. Rather it's a growing in consciousness. 
A great part of our mission is to help you grow beyond the limits of that sense of separation you have for so long accepted as reality;
to move you beyond the old dance of duality where you feel you're never quite enough and where you spend your life in sadness and anger.
You are enough! 
You are more than enough.

Casting the Net, page 51

SharonAndLouieSMALL

Wishing you all the very best,
Sharon McErlane
The Grandmothers Speak
483 Linden St.
Laguna Beach, California 9

The Grandmothers Speak | 483 Linden St. | Laguna Beach | CA | 9

Views: 195

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, THANK YOU so much for sharing, Ishema!!! NOW was the perfect time for me to READ this!!! It so beautifully connects to Peter's latest message!!!

All LOVE,

Sonja MYriel

Thank you Sonja for your reply,

"Few today understand the enormous force of Yin. Its hidden power is a potent weapon against falsity; Yin is the medicine for out-of-balance Yang. Yin holds steady...always it holds steady,"It is a bolstering message. I also keep in mind that it is for men also.

Love and Balance!

Ishema

Yes .... LOVE eternal - BALANCE NOW!

Sonja Myriel

Dear Ishema,

Thanks for this message...

No Fear and No worries....

Thank you Sonja and Sohiniben for your supportive replies.
Love and Blessings,
Ishema

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service