LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

"Link Earth with the Net of Light"

While visiting a Carmelite shrine in northern Indiana last week, it came to me how important it is to salute the sanctity of Mother Earth wherever we are. Making a link between Earth and the Net of Light needs to be done by all of us, done all over the world. When I asked the Grandmothers about this, they replied, "You are link pins for the great Game of Light. It's time to play this game, and all who desire to play are welcome.

"Even though most of humanity is asleep to this fact," the Grandmothers said, "Earth is sacred and you too are sacred. However," they said, "This is not what you've been taught. You've been taught that the earth is inert matter. And you've been told that you're unworthy, told you are not enough. None of it is true!" they cried. "The earth is alive! You are enough! You are worthy! And, what's more, you have a job to do! It's time to re-connect Mother Earth with the Net of Light," the Grandmothers declared. "These links must be made everywhere and they must be made now.

"Earth herself is sacred and has always been so. So too are you. You are here at this time to be a link pin, a conduit for the Divine. You are the middleman so-to-speak, the one needed to make the connection between Earth and heaven, between the so-called 'mundane' and the Divine. You are the link. There is no other,"they declared, and training their eyes on mine, said, "It's time for you to get to work.

"Wherever you are, the earth under your feet is sacred. Earth is a life-giver and as such, it is full of light. However, over time Earth has become so burdened by mankind's negativity and confusion that now it needs to be reconnected with divinity. Humanity must reach out and make this connection." The Grandmothers laughed when they saw my shocked look."You will be relieved to learn that this task is not difficult," they said.

"Begin by asking us to show you a specific spot on Earth that is calling out for this sacred connection. This is an area that wants to be revivified. It may be a place you already know or one you've never thought of. It may be a very small spot, perhaps only several inches wide. Whatever its size, it will serve as an acupuncture point on the body of Mother Earth.

"If this is a place near to where you live, go to it. Go to it physically if you can and if you can't do that, go to it in your mind. Then call on us or call on any form of the Divine you love and move into the center of your heart. Here you will experience your lighted connection with us and with all those who work with the Net of Light. From the lighted center of your heart, cast the Net of Light to this place and experience as the Net anchors itself deeply there. It will do so immediately. After that, sit quietly and ask that the effulgence of the Net of Light bless this area and awaken it to it's own radiant purpose within the great Cosmic Web.

"The entire earth is waiting for this connection to be made. Every bit of your beloved planet is waiting to be called home to the Net of Light. As soon as you help make a connection, the sacred energy of each of these places will feed into the Net of Light, strengthening it so it can better do its job of supporting your planet during the times of change that are upon you.

It's time for Mother Earth to once again be fully lit. Humankind needs the earth and the earth needs you. This is good, good work we are giving you," the Grandmothers said. "Begin it today. You may do this once, for one particular place on earth, or you may do it again and again for many places. This particular job," they said, "is one you cannot over-do."

Then they looked into my eyes and said, "We are standing by to assist and support you as you begin to make these connections."

Note from Sharon: the Net of Light is an actual construct. This largest living thing in the universe was 'discovered' in 2013 by scientists who named it the Cosmic Web. You can see a photo of it on line. The Net of Light and the Cosmic Web are synonymous.

Grandmothers Wisdom

To order the Grandmothers' books, go to: http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/

Once you've read the first book and want to start a group or study circle in your area, contact us at:info@grandmothersspeak.com.

Call To Power
Our Love Is Our Power

A ha! Moment with Net of Light

Here is a letter from Claudie, a young English woman who flew to California for the last Gathering of the Grandmothers.

"I'm a business coach and facilitator in England, and for the last ten years a lot of my work has been focused on women's empowerment, running leadership programmes for women, and coaching women emerging into management roles. It's a real passion of mine.

In December 2013 I had relaunched my business and was exhausted so I decided to spend a few weeks at home meditating, writing daily, and doing a bit of quiet reflection. At this point the Net of Light began to appear in my dreams and meditations, and I began writing about it in my journal.

Not sure exactly when it happened, but I suddenly had this constant vision of a Net, almost like a fishing net connecting and holding everything and everyone in the world and creating a real sense of safety and calm inside me. After a few days of this I was sitting at a bus stop thinking about this Net, so took out my smart phone and googled 'Net of Light', and the first thing to come up was the Grandmothers website. When I started reading it, I nearly fell off my chair because it was exactly relevant to my life and interests and the yearning I had been feeling for meaning and a connection to the divine as a woman.

I ordered both books immediately and so I'm halfway through the 2nd now. It's already been massively life changing for me and so when I saw that the Gathering of the Grandmothers was coming up, I decided I really wanted to go, even though I'm not connected with any Grandmothers groups, haven't received the Empowerment etc. It just felt important.

Funnily enough when I decided I wanted to go, I had no idea how I would afford it, so decided that if I got some new work then I would go. The week after that I suddenly had 4 major contracts appear with more money than I've made in the last couple of years so I decided that was a bit of a sign!!! "

Claudie came to the Gathering and is now an active part of the Grandmothers' work in England.

Notes from the Net of Light/Cosmic Web

Lithuania

I can not stop myself from sharing with you one short and lovely story which is related with Light of Net and Grandmothers.

One week ago my father told me that he feels very sad and lack of energy like he would have black hole in his body or even soul. I told him that I can help, but he needs to accept not traditional treatment. He smiled, but agreed. Then I put my hands on his Heart Chakra and called Grandmothers in my mind. I started imagine how Light of Net is seeping through his head, neck, breast, arms and legs till the toes. When I finished, he started to sleep in few minutes.

Next morning I asked how his sleeping was. He replied: “I had a very good sleeping since long time. I also had a dream what I am communicating with couple of women. They were very beautiful, funny, and stylish. It was first time when I saw them and I could not guess who they are…” “I can guess…” – I said in silence and started to laugh within my heart together with Grandmothers.

It is so good to be a part at Light of Net!

Ausra

Canada

I recently discovered the Grandmothers and felt extremely compelled to buy both of their books and now to send this message to you. Whenever I read their words I feel such profound peace, love, and warmth in my heart that I feel as if I go into a trance.

I want to say THANK YOU for having the courage & persistence to bring forth their extremely powerful messages which I have been secretly seeking within. I've had this need to work with abused women & children (especially girls) to alter their mindset and inspire them to see their "beauty" which is power within and all of a sudden I "stumbled" on the tools I was seeking, The WISDOM of the BEAUTIFUL Council of The Grandmothers!!!!

I am soooooooo grateful and feel extremely blessed for my "lucky find" :) Thank you!!!!!!,

With Love & gratitude,

Emily

National Geographic Magazine

National Geographic, Feb, 2014 headline article.

A brain researcher, Dr. Van Wedeen, has discovered that the neural pathways in the brain form a grid. "In spite of the dizzying complexity of the (brain's) circuits, they all connect at right angles, like the lines on a sheet of graph paper." He discovered this in 2012, and wherever he has looked- in rat, human, or monkey brains, - he has found this grid. He even found it in the earliest nervous systems of Cambrian worms, and he " is convinced that the pattern is meaningful." This sounds like the Net of Light that the Grandmothers say penetrates everywhere, down to the cell beds of our bodies.

Dr. Van Wedeen says,"There's zero chance that there are not principles lurking in this. I'd say I agree with him.

Wanted to share this information.

Katie from California

Grandmother-Wise Women in Russia

Here is a picture of Pramateri, 'women who bear wisdom', in Azerbaijan, Russia with Renata, a Grandmothers' group leader from Lithuania. Renata found a Russian translator for the Grandmothers book. (And for those of you who know her, the translator is Laima's mother!)

When she was in Azerbaijan last week, Renata met with the President of the Russian Press Association and talked about the Grandmothers' book release. She reports that he said, "Yes, I will help you."

Kudos to Renata, Laima, her dear mother, and all the Lithuanian grandmothers.

Grandmothers' Videos

(click on the link to view): The Net of Light, Grandmothers Gathering Palos Verdes CA 2014

(click on the link to view): Sharon McErlane and the Net of Light

(click on the link to view video of your choice):NET OF LIGHT/COSMIC WEB'S VIDEOS

Wishing you all the very best, Sharon McErlane & Louie

SharonAndLouieSMALL
Sharon McErlane
Grandmothers Speak

Views: 271

Replies to This Discussion

The Good Force be with you!

Nice posts, Myriel! Thanks for sharing & keep it up!

The Sun which is  the light of our Earth is the Link!

Live forever & prosper! Alleluia! Amen! <3 O:) * (Y)

Dear Sonja,

I love this message....

Thanks for sharing with all of us....

And what about the latest broadcast message, SohiniBen? These are closely connected ...!!!

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service