LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love isn't something you can understand" Grandmothers October Message

"We are going to talk to you now about love," the Grandmothers said, peering at me over the tops of their noses. I'd been day dreaming before they appeared, wondering if they had a message for me and no sooner did I have that thought, than there they were. "Love," they said, bringing my attention back to them, "is something you have little understanding of. You speak the word many times a day (i.e. 'I love french fries', 'there's no love lost between them', 'Love your outfit!'). In fact," they said, "you say it so often and throw it into so many contexts that the word has become almost meaningless. You sing about it, pine for it, wonder about it, worry that you don't have it, and all the while you don't really understand it. Most of you never will," they said, shrugging matter-of-factly, "and that's not important. What is important, they said, "is that you live it.

"When it comes right down to it," they said, "love isn't something you can understand. Nor is it something to strive for, worry about, regret, or fear. Love is," they said, spreading their hands wide in emphasis. "It's the force that holds your planet in its orbit and the only thing that will truly give you pleasure. You don't have to understand it and it's a good thing you don't because rare is the person who does. We repeat," they said, "love is. And you will move into love each time you decide to open to it. That's all there is to it," the Grandmothers said. "When you open to love without the need to understand it you automatically invite love in.

"It's the ego that demands to understand love, the ego that questions, tries to codify, and explain. 'Should I love that one?' it asks. 'Are they worthy? Am I worthy?" The Grandmothers laughed and said, "Love never asks anything like that. It never asks why. Nor does it hold back. Love simply gives itself," they said, "and gives itself at every opportunity." Taking my hand, they said, "We assure you that if you want to be happy, you must follow love's lead. Let go of your judgments, hesitancy, and fears. You need to make the decision to love and then plunge into it," they said. "Love no matter what, love everyone, everywhere, and at all times. What does judging others do for you anyway?" they asked, puzzled expressions on their faces.

"Love your own dear self," they said and wrapped their arms around me. "Have compassion for the innocent one you are and have that same compassion for your fellow wanderers on earth.
"No one has to 'deserve' to be loved," they shook their heads. "If that were so, not one would pass the 'qualification' test for love. We tell you that you deserve to love and be loved simply because you are who you are. That's enough.

"Because you are who you are, we love you," they said. "So start to relate to yourself in this same way. Let go of all the harsh judgments you've held about yourself and do the same for others. Who you are is worthy of love and is loved," they said, "and your family, friends and" (and here they broke into giggles) "especially your so-called 'enemies' are worthy of this same love. So," the Grandmothers smiled sweetly, "should you decide you want to be happy, simply make the decision to love. No matter what," they added. "Life will then present you with an endless stream of opportunities. In fact," they said, "you can be sure that at least one of these will appear to you today."

To learn more about the message of the Great Council of the Grandmothers and how to work with the Net of Light that holds the earth, go to A Call to Power: the Grandmothers Speak or Our Love Is Our Power: Working With the Net of Light that Holds the Earth.

http://grandmothersspeak.com/online-store2/ (http://r20.rs6.net/tn....

Views: 51

Replies to This Discussion

Sonja, Thank you so much for sharing this, for as the Grandmothers said - love always responds.  My affirmation "With my every breath, I open to love myself & everyone I meet in every moment."

Blessings of Love & Light to all,

Steve 

Love ALWAYS repsonds, indeed :-)

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service