LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Dear Friends,
The first DNA recoding energy transmission comes
from the Elohim.  It is taking us BEYOND HEALING, to activate a series of critical synapses within the brain that will
instill an expanded ability to think and create. 
All you need do is listen.

The high frequency energy now coming in to the planet is opening aspects of human DNA expression. The energy will first cascade into a sparking of critical synapses within the brain that will in turn activate the coming forth of an expanded ability to think and create. Source: The Elohim.

From the Elohim: The energy that is now coming in to Earth from the central point of all creation within the Local Group of 20 galaxies is growing progressively stronger as it builds in intensity. The Local Group is the name given by astronomers to describe a diamond shaped cluster of 20 galaxies. strong>Note: Our Milky Way Galaxy is part of the Local Group. (See the book “Tuning the Diamond” by scientist Susan Joy Rennison.)

When you listen to this energy transmission you may experience an altered sense of self, a feeling of being very far away, or of floating in space. People have reported feeling a greater sense of peace and oneness with all life. You may feel vibration or pulsing. The energy opens a series of DNA time locks, like dominoes rolling or cascading. This transmission begins a process of DNA change and is its foundation.

The second energy transmission is to calm, recalibrate and consolidate. Use this transmission if you feel spacey or ungrounded.

This transmission is designed by Spirit to improve your ability to think and create. It may also help with memory loss.

Click to Listen (Right click to Download)Thought Creation Expansion

Click to Listen (Right click to Download)Recalibration and Grounding

How the Thought Process Works:
Brain cells communicate with each other through an electro-chemical process. Every time we think, learn or communicate a brain cell or neuron sends an electro-magnetic biochemical message or nerve impulse down its axon. An axon is like a conduction channel between one brain cell and another. Each brain cell makes many thousands of connections with other brain cells during the thought process. When a brain cell (neuron) activates or fires and activates other neurons a cascade effect takes place creating a multiple domino-like firing process. This process creates neural pathways in the brain. The same thoughts repeated strengthen these neural pathways and make repetitive thoughts more dominant.

This transmission should be repeated three times, but not on the same day. The repetition consolidates the desired outcome, which is an expanded ability to think and create. The electro-magnetic energy of the sound vibrations (energy words of new creation) create the changes as explained. Repeating the transmission three times creates a trinity. The second transmission is to ground and consolidate as you may go very deep while listening to this transmission and feel spacey. You can listen to the second transmission as required.

Views: 346

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for this post !!

Powerful and intimidating. Once a day for three days. Just listened to one and wow. I can feel it in my head, I was trying to take it in as gracefully as I could.

I'm honored that you shared Steve, thank you.

Donovan, I love Judy's light language transmissions - they are very powerful...and thanks so much for your reply...and a belated thanks to you as well SohiniBen for your reply as well.

Blessings of Love & Light to all,

Steve

So much important responsibility! important God stuff important life giving life saving good good God stuff I just so want to do everything perfectly lovingly to all that is so we can all live the way we are ment too.

RSS

Let us UNITE and transmute back all misqualified energy into pure Divine Potential, weaving the NET of VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet!

Violet Flame Album

April 28, 2012: Entrance to the other world ...

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

SISTER SITES

Sounds of Silence is a wonderful light filled site where you find lots of interesting information, pictures, videos and groups which add to what you find here at lightgrid. 

If you would like

to receive information from that site, please sign up, following this link.

Blog Posts

SELF LOVE AFFIRMATION.

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 13, 2017 at 9:42am 0 Comments

SELF LOVE AFFIRMATION. The following are self-love affirmation for reprogramming your conscious and subconscious thinking. 1. I love and forgive myself totally for all my mistakes. 2. I now recognize that am a diamond, not the mud on the diamond.…

Continue

THREE STEPS TO ENHANCE YOUR PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 11, 2017 at 12:55pm 0 Comments

THREE STEPS TO ENHANCE YOUR PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT. State the following declaration out loud. You may find this exercise even more potent, if you stand up and move into a powerful posture with your body. 1. I call upon the energy of pure Divine…

Continue

AFFIRMATIONS TO WIDEN THE VESSEL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 6, 2017 at 3:07pm 0 Comments

AFFIRMATIONS TO WIDEN THE VESSEL You can write down the following affirmation and to read them every day for the next thirty days, once or twice a day, and notice how it opens up the width of that you are choosing to create. It widen the vessel.…

Continue

YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR OWN REALITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 4, 2017 at 8:04am 0 Comments

YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR OWN REALITY. You have been drawn to this material is an indication that it is your goal and desire to achieve peace and to be in alignment within yourself regardless of what your external circumstances are. You have…

Continue

ATTRACTION AND ALLOWING.

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 2, 2017 at 7:21am 0 Comments

ATTRACTION AND ALLOWING. Money want to be a part of your life. Money wants to flow through you. Money is waiting at your door, and you have realized that money is not in direct relationship to action. It is in direct relationship to…

Continue

Events

© 2017   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service