LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Christine's Message December 2015

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Winter has arrived here in Grand Marais. There is a blanket of snow covering the ground and the trees are beautiful, with each individual branch defined/outlined by the falling snow. You can easily track the movements of animals in the snow on the ground, the deer tracks and the tracks of smaller animals making their own pathways as they go about their own personal cycles.

There is such a silence after the snow has fallen, a peace and quietness, such stillness. The pure flowing lines of the snow on the ground mirrors back to me the simplicity, beauty and Truth of life. How important it is to be still in the beauty that is within me and to simply witness the beauty that surrounds me in nature.

I am witnessing this moment of life through my own heart space. As I take a conscious breath and move more deeply into the moment, I become one with the energy of the space of nature, the beauty and stillness around me magnifies.

The constant message is to slow down and be still. To breathe into the moment, allowing the moment of my experience to expand, and let go.

Everything we need to do really comes down to the simplicity of being. Not trying to work things out with the ego mind, not to try and understand the process of life. To simply let go, and Trust the moment.

There is so much taking place on an energetic level on the planet at this time. I have been spending a lot of time channeling with the Pleiadians. The Pleiadians have been giving me a lot of information on how the energetic changes are to take place the rest of this month of December. There is to be a powerful unveiling, creating a huge potential of monumental change at the moment of New Year. This unveiling will strongly impact all of us who are seekers at this time. This process activated through the unveiling will continue to unfold and stabilize throughout January. Those of us who are consciously awake will be strongly impacted by a powerful metamorphosis.

When I look into the energies that are coming at the time of the New Year I see and feel monumental change. I know we have all been waiting for this shift, and I also know those of us on the path are ready for this change in a multi-dimensional reality. This change will bring many opportunities for a reconnection from the higher realms of Self.

I do wish each one of you a wonderful holiday time leading into the New Year. Make sure you watch the latest Pleiadian Broadcast as these initiations are designed to support you in adjusting to the upcoming energetic changes at the time of New Year.

Love and blessings,

Christine

Message From the Pleiadians December 2015

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Beloved ones we greet you,

We celebrate you as the time draws nearer to the birthing of an aspect of the ‘New Dawning’ begins an unfolding process on your planet at the time of New Year. At the very moment of the New Year there will be an energetic shift that takes place.

A series of strong destiny lines will come into form on your planet. These destiny lines will host strong forces of light that will redefine the energies on planet earth. These destiny lines will open up in a moment, and this light will contain understandings of Truth of this transformational time.

This is your time for your own revelation. The wheel turns, and the winds of change flow unchecked onto the earth, opening up a series of multi-dimensional grids on your earth plane. This New Year heralds in a pre-destined turning point of a self-resurrection within your consciousness, so that you can emerge and reveal this new aspect of you.

This will be a destiny moment. This process was set in motion before you entered this earth plane, and this birthing that is coming was agreed upon by you. So know that with this change set in motion at the time of New Year, you will be simply moved to meet this destiny moment within your self. We call this full year that is coming, simply a ‘moment in time.’ For that is what it is in reality, simply a multi-dimensional moment of direct experience for all of you who have been Seekers on your path.

You are being called by your destiny, seeking an aspect of your self that has been hidden from you until this upcoming unveiling.  You have sensed, known that there is something much greater to experience, to discover within you. Now your ‘moment’ is almost upon you!

With the new energies coming onto the planet at this moment of the New Year you will be drawn by an invisible current, an invisible thread and be moved back to your natural flow, and this flow will realign you back to true light source. This is ‘a happening’ moment, a sacred reunion of your self.

Through this invisible current you will be called by your own individual light frequency of divine pure source. You will be returned back to a place where you have always existed, on a multi-dimensional level. Moved back, aligned to a transformational sacred reunion.

It is time for you to set yourselves free on yet another level. By aligning to this light frequency of change that is about to enter your earth plane you will begin to birth into a sacred flow of reconnection with the higher realm energies of Self.

We have been witnessing you in your unfolding process of coming into levels of understanding Truth during this transitional time. There is much to celebrate as you are about to be propelled forward into a new time of being here on this planet through this new birthing of awakening energy.

You have begun to allow a deeper change within your heart space to take place. You have allowed a falling away of many of the armoring from your past experience that was holding you back in receiving. This change has supported you in liberating many of the old burdens that you have carried with you for lifetimes and allowed you to move forward in a new process of receivership in your world.

This state of receivership brings you to your natural birthright of abundance, and enables you to fully open to aligning back to that which has always been there for you to receive. This abundance contains the potential of joy, love, self-healing, financial abundance and desires of the heart.

The transformation of your heart space gives you the ability to receive fully that which you desire, it breaks the self-sabotaging cycle of not having enough, and not being able to fully receive that which is rightfully yours.

Our role right now is to support those of you who call us forward. We are destined to support you at this time of your deep change. The wheel turns and you have the opportunity to move differently, to move into the new flow, a current that is about to birth on your planet for you to individually utilize.

Know that each one of you have a unique journey to fulfill and it is up to you to simply let go and allow yourself to be moved by this light flow.

Remember the ego mind has a problem adjusting to this Truth because it does not understand anything beyond the 3rd dimensional illusion. So it is important to keep connecting to your heart center, it is through your heart that you will discover your clarity and Truth, and where your next step can be revealed.

We celebrate with you this upcoming New Year. This is a fitting name ‘new’, for it will be the time for many Beginnings for those of you who choose the flow!

Know that we honor your sacred timing and celebrate each step you choose to take in each moment.

Blessings,

The Pleiadians

Views: 245

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service