LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

The Ascension of Relationships By Master Kuthumi

Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 7th May 2014- www.omna.org

At this time in the Earth’s and humanity’s ascension as all choose to evolve into the truth and love of the Creator to form a reality born from love, energies are coming forth to reawaken, shake up and reform your relationship with the Creator. As you are evolving spiritually with focus and dedication you will be asked by the Creator to revaluate, understand and form a new relationship with the Creator encouraging a communication, interaction and new perception of love. While the Creator is asking each soul to accept from within them new ways of connecting, integrating and merging with the Creator, it is asked also that you reform the way in which you communicate with all aspects of the Creator. With your inner energies evolving and making magnificent alterations and evolvements of a personal nature within your being encouraging ex periences of bliss and love the Creator continues to ask you to create a new loving relationship with yourself, understanding, perceiving and communicating with yourself in a heavenly way. This must now be taken to a new stage of mastery and evolution as the Creator encourages not only a new Earth and reality of love to be created, new embodiments of love within humanity but also a new understanding of a loving and spiritual relationships of any form.

Many of you are being given the energies and vibrations from the Creator to build a new template of loving relationships upon the Earth for all of humanity to access. Couples who are ready to ascend together are now being given these energy vibrations to explore how they may advance the spiritual experience of relationships upon the Earth to align with the spiritual evolution taking place. Other forms of relationships are being evolved and enhanced at this time such as parent and child, soul friendships and mates as well as relationships between seemingly strangers but many couples are taking on the role of reforming earthy relationships as united love experiences in order to demonstrate to others and access deeper connections with the Creator.

If you are in a relationship and your soul has contacted to form a new template of loving relationships upon the Earth then you may find yourself and the soul you are in a relationship with moving through cycles of the rising of fear, pain, suffering, anger or separation as you work with the Earth’s energies and consciousness of humanity to dissolve all negativity from the past experienced within relationships. This deep releasing process may have an impact upon your relationship but it is important to detach as much as possible from the emotions rising realising them to be wounds from your past and from humanity’s past that now need to find healing. Many of these wounds are finding healing through you. There is a need for you to realise that many of your fears may not even be connected to you but are simply seeking an instrument o f release in order to heal the Earth, its consciousness and vibration to anchor and manifest love.

Archangel Gabriel and counterpart Archangel Hope as well as Archangel Zadkiel and counterpart Archangel Amethyst are available for you to call upon individually and as a couple to support the eruption of wounded emotions through your being bringing forth healing and transformation.

‘Beloved Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Hope, I/We call upon your loving support and graceful healing energies to surround me/us completely. Let me/us feel your loving vibrations penetrating through the layers of my being/ our beings bringing all energies and emotions of pain, suffering, anger, separation and wounds from my past and the past of humanity to be released, healed and transformed completely to bring forth a powerful wave of peace.

Beloved Archangel Zadkiel and Archangel Amethyst, I/We call upon your loving support to bring forth transformation of a positive loving nature which instigates the building of the template and manifestation of the experience of the New Age Relationship of Pure Love, allowing each relationship to be a reflection and experience of divine and sacred integration with and exploration of the Creator in physical form. As souls upon the Earth accept their power so we all learn to form Creator relationships of truthful recognition upon the Earth, denoting a shift in our interaction and communication with the Creator and all aspects of the Creator. I ask for all aspects of my relationship with………/ We ask for all aspect of our relationship together, to be healed, positively transformed and aligned with the New Age and Era of Love and Ascension, thus supporting the evolution of all as we all exist as one, as the Creator on the Earth. Thank you and let it be.’

In many ways we cannot truly comprehend how souls in the New Era and Earth of Love will exist in relationships of deeper soul integration and merging with the Creator, it is an exploration many souls are embarking upon at this time in order to create a new loving way of communicating, interacting and merging as pristine souls and expressions of the Creator upon the Earth. We do know that it is something your soul has been waiting for because it is the ultimate experience of Creator expression, Creator mirroring and Creator acceptance, which is an experience many yearn for, it is to be as one with the Creator fully while in physical form.

To continue to recognise yourself as the Creator and a source of powerful light, love and consciousness is essential at this time as well as supporting the growth of your own self love to strengthen your energies and inner power/presence. It is also essential to encourage your heart chakra to be open and loving even in times of pain, suffering or chaos.  It is often that the heart chakra closes to aid protection but this simply forms separation and disconnection from the Creator and therefore the purpose of the experience or the divine solution is unable to manifest, encouraging suffering to continue. You are at your most powerful and deeply connected to the Creator when your heart chakra is open and loving, even if this encouragement needs to first come from the mind as reminders that you are loved , safe and secure at all times, embraced in the love of the Creator. With focus upon these practices you will hold greater courage to open yourself up fully to that which is manifesting as your experience thus with awareness and understanding you will be able to anchor and achieve healing with great ease and perfection.

With the forming of the new relationship template for the new era and Earth of Love it is actually the emotional body which will experience the greatest transformation. Much focus has been placed upon love, the heart chakra and the acceptance of the Creator within your being and others, with these transformations it is now time for the transformation of the emotional body as it is brought into alignment with the heart chakra and new vibrations. Much of the pain or memories of all forms of relationships are held within the emotional body this is why there is a need to support the clearing and strengthening of your own emotional body as well as the emotional body of Mother Earth and humanity as a general united energy.

‘I call upon Archangel Zadkiel, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Raphael and Lady Nada to cleanse, purify and heal my emotional body, dissolving and releasing all forms of pain, suffering, anger and emotional wounds formed from relationships of any kind in my past and in the past of the Earth and humanity. I ask you and my soul to enthuse my emotional body with the truth, divine essence and love of my soul to strengthen, stabilise and support my emotional body encouraging it to hold the new energies and vibrations of an experience of evolved, light, love and Creator consciousness filled relationships upon the Earth with understanding of how to interact, communicate and integrate from the essence of the Creator within. Let this healing begin now, thank you.’

This invocation may also assist you if you find that you are more sensitive to the energies, comments and actions of others than you use to be due to your awakening into the light. Often protection that acts as a buffer when we are not spiritually awakened is dissolved when we awaken spiritually to bring freedom to our inner truth, this coupled with the intense downloading of love can cause feelings of being vulnerable, sensitive and exposed. This will dissolve as you learn to trust more fully in the presence and power of love. Your sensitivity symbolises your openness on a spiritual level but also symbolises the need to bring forth your spiritual and soul power. When you awaken to the love of the Creator the dawning that everyone is connected as one with the Creator creates a powerful integration and illumination within your being but it can mean that your personal reactions to situations and experiences enhances as it feels you have a personal connection with everything. Through your enhanced trust in love you will dissolve personal reactions as love will act as your new protection and security.

Remember you are all acting in service to aid ascension in your own unique and beautiful ways, honour yourself and hold gratitude to yourself for all that you are.

With love and peace,

Master Kuthumi

New Capsule of Wisdom Available

Capsule No

Three Ways to Change Lack into Love

When you let go of lack you can fully access the love of the Creator

with Archangel Metatron

1st May 2014

Archangel Metatron invites us to look within to recognise the energies and perspectives of lack in order to dissolve and heal all programming and creations of lack. Archangel Metatron explains lack and how it influences our reality, hindering our experience of the love and abundance of the universe of the Creator. With his powerful energies Archangel Metatron guides you in three ways/practices to release lack and accept love more deeply within your reality.

Download Now

View Past Capsules of Wisdom

Views: 170

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Sonja,

When we become free from all the vices then there is automatic connection with the Creator...!!

Only Purity of heart and Crystal clear mind are the requirements....

So we have to work hard for our Ascension ....Otherwise forget to connect with the Creator or the Source....

Wisdom comes after true knowledge...and knowledge comes from within....with total silence...!!

Dear Sonja,

Golden Energy of Jesus Christ... and pink of 

Mary Magdalene will also help us ....us for the vibrations of Love...

Thank you SohiniBen for sharing your wisdom & beautiful photo....and here's a powerful new video to help everyone with our spiritual growth:

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service