LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

The Art of Meditation… and the Power to Manifest your Reality

The Art of Meditation…
and the Power to Manifest your Reality

A Message from Usa

Years ago I had asked our Beloved Akasha to help me with a conflict that I had within myself. It
was...the art of surrender, surrendering to a higher force and yet maintaining the individual
responsibility of 'getting out there' and making it happen for ourselves. Her mentoring came
through a number of messages and I would like to reflect here Her response to my inner conflict.
Akasha spoke to me of meditation, an opportunity to quiet ourselves, to fully relax with a choice
for peace within ourselves. The Heavenly Mother spoke to me of meditation as an inner
contemplation, gentle thoughts of love, forgiveness, openness, allowance, and a willingness to
remember who I truly am. Akasha reminded me of the hidden mysteries within our Heart Center
and talked to me about an inner presence within that heart centre that was like a best friend. A
friend that would never judge, never suggest, a friend within my heart that would go everywhere
with me, one that would be there for me when I needed ‘It’ most.
Akasha reminded me that once I quieted myself and fully relaxed into a meditation, that I could
address this inner friend, be confident that it was always listening, that I could quietly
acknowledge It's presence within me. As I reflect on the thousands of discourses Akasha and
Asun have provided us, I remember them suggesting that this gentle friend within our hearts was
actually the presence of our Beloved ‘I AM Presence’ centered in our bodies. This friend was an
inner light that contained the love, the wisdom, and the power of my own higher intelligence.
The Masters taught me how to communicate with the Light of my Presence, what response to
look for and how to hold a silent anticipation of It's tangible response to me.

Akasha taught me that as I acknowledged my own Beloved God Self in meditation through the
presence in my heart center, that I could then effectively communicate my desire to listen to It's
guidance and wisdom, and to then surrender all of my thoughts and concerns with the desire
to be filled with all the love, wisdom, and power that friend had waiting to offer me. I soon
realized through practice that I could develop an inner listening, a real surrendering to the Higher
Power of this inner friend. Eventually I came to experience wonderful stirrings of warm energy
expanding up through my body, mind, and feelings.
As my meditation practice continued, I began to experience greater peace and harmony in my
feeling side of life and much greater clarity and less confusion in my mind. I realized that in
acknowledging this inner presence during my meditations and then surrendering to It's presence,
listening for It's soft voice, I soon became filled with much greater love and passion for life.
When I would complete my meditations, I felt energized, wanting to get up and go out and do
something, create something or just to go and be with someone. As this continued, the Beloved
Akasha's messages integrated into realizing that God does not think for us, but is there to fill us

with His/Her love and limitless energy. I realized then that I got to choose how that love and
energy was going to manifest in my life.
Akasha's discourses lead me to realize that all of my thoughts and feelings were always
qualifying the great love and energy of my God Self that was growing and expanding within me
due to my meditations. I loved it. Perhaps crude, yet I felt that meditating was like taking my car
to the gas station and getting it filled with gas. I still had to get back into my car and drive it, give
it direction...yes God was not going to think for me.
I realized that meditation was that place where I could surrender my daily activities for 10
minutes and go within and get filled with God, life, love, energy. I realized the more I meditated
the more the desire to participate in life grew within me and finally I realized how important
surrendering and yet, taking responsibility for our lives was so important. Making choices and
decisions and consciously choosing peace and harmony inside myself, letting go into the Violet
Flames any sense of struggle, was now to become part of consciously creating a dynamic reality.
Never stop creating your miracle day
with warm regards, Usa

http://www.akashaonline.com/meditation_room/index.html

Views: 117

Replies to This Discussion

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service