LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

OPEN YOUR HEART - the Net of LIGHT is asking to be transmuted into the Net of LOVE!

Dear sisters and brothers in the CHRIST light,

Mary Magdalene’s energy is drawing near. She asks us to OPEN OUR HEARTS and dare to FEEL again!

There are 13 Codes of Light, if you so will, 13 qualities of the HEART  she wishes to remind us of, 13 levels of CREATION, 13 dimensions and 13 doors to open. Beginning with the night from the 24th tot he 25th of December, there are 13 nights, 13 holy, sacred nights which prepare us fort he fulfillment of our task and mission on earth fort he coming year. I would like to invite you to OPEN those doors tot he SECRET CHAMBER of our HEART in those 13 nights, one after the other, and in preparation, WRITE DOWN 13 WISHES for your heart’s fulfillment and growth!

Each night you draw one oft he wishes and without looking at it, burn it, if possible, outside when the night is falling.

Your last wish ist o be opened on January 6th and this is the one wish which is left for YOU to work on for its fulfillment. The rest, the other 12 wishes, is being taken care of.

I will provide more insight into each night’s qualities as messages for you are passed on to me. The source of inspiration for this powerful undertaking of opening my HEART in those 13 nights oft he darkest time oft he year is the book „De Maria Magdalena Code“ by Gabriela and Reindt Gaastra Levin.

Let us dare to FEEL again – and thus allow our bodies to rejuvenate and recharge as we are connecting ourSELF back to SOURCE, back to LOVE, back to HOME where all our needs are met at the blink of an eye and no harm is known! Let us reclaim our CREATIVE POTENTIAL! We have been training to control our thoughts and subsequent emotions and actions to be allowed to CREATE again from the bottom of our HEART’S LOVE! Now ist he time to combine our visions for a better future with our heartfelt LOVE … and entert he flow of MAGIC CREATION!

In preparation for 2018 to become the most special year for us in terms of self-determination, let us OPEN OUR HEARTS  night after night and RELAX into the ARMS of TRUTH, FAITH and the primordial TRUST in our ESSENCE, our I AM PRESENCE who holds us save and provides us with all that we need in ordert o continue on our PATH of manifesting LOVE into the world of matter, instinct and lust!

Now it’s time for us to write down some HEART-OPENING wishes, one for each coming night – and you shall hear from me again when I AM called to continue my messages.

The CHRIST LIGHT is REBORN through US this Christmas!

The NET OF LOVE is being BROUGHT tot he LIGHT!

Let us rejoice and be consciously AWARE of the many awakening flames of LOVE on Earth’s surface this Christmas, and as we are becoming ONE with our MOTHER LOVE, our PLANET of UNCONDITIONAL LOVE through the OPENING of our HEARTS, we are allowing for the LIGHT of GOD to once again flood the gates of our separated consciousness and UNITE US BACK to our DIVINITY which in turn allows us to recognize the DIVINE in ALL that IS!

The net of light shall NOW be transmuted into the NET OF LOVE, both princples mingling and mixing, feminine and masculine UNITING, to create an entirely new facette oft he Divine Plan on EARTH: the 3rd component, the CHILD of LOVE and LIGHT!

The Net of LOVE and LIGHT is all around us! The CHILD is inspecting possibilties for incarnation. Let us create those SACRED PLACES where the seed of LOVE and LIGHT may flourish!

So BE it and so it IS!

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Views: 133

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you so much Sonja,

May the Divine Child find its Sacred Place.

Blessings of Light and Love,

Ishema

So BE it - and so it IS, dearest Ishema!

LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service