LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Waratah Bay & Minnamurra Rainforest Stones and Uluru Lightgrid Ceremony on december 21st

The following message is from Kali - I am sorry that it took me more than a week to post here, but I trust in God's Divine Guidance and that this post will come to you in perfect Divine TIMING.

Please remember that we are planning Ceremony on December 21st at ULURU - Here are the first details. More is soon to come in a broadcast message.

With all my LOVE,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/instinct-crystal-grids/forum/topics...

"Hi Dearest Light Workers/Weavers,

Most of these stones are now dispersed around Gaia to be worked with before, on, or after December 21st.

Some will be placed in water. some buried, some placed in grids and other ways you are guided, be great if you post what you are guided to do with the stones you receive. I am mapping where the stones are placed and appreciate you letting me know exactly where you placed them. Thanks!

The ones going to Uluru have been given to Naomi today [Sunday] and like the others, they very specifically asked to go to Uluru. Naomi is traveling to Uluru on December 17th.
We will connect with Naomi and many Light Workers across Gaia at both Sunset and Sunrise on 21st December. Both Naomi and I received a message that you can join in the ceremony at your time Sunrise and Sunset on the 21st. If anyone feels it is essential to connect at the same time I will give you Australian Sunrise and Sunset times at Uluru [this will be Dec 20th European Time] . The guidance is for everyone to tune into your own guidance to know where to be and what to do at those times.

For anyone who has not received a stone,a reminder you can connect anyhow, our bodies are the greatest connectors and our voices carry codes and frequencies along the light-sound-waves.

Much delight that we are co-creating with our star brothers and sisters to ground this Light on Gaia to re-awaken those who have forgotten their origins. Love is prevailing as each man, woman and child re-members in our everyday lives, the beauty and glory of who we are. All One. 

Infinite Love

Kali

Views: 688

Replies to This Discussion

Calling All Angels

~*Hold High The Light*~

On this day

Amber healing light pours forth to Blue Earth

From a Sun held high

All to heal the broken hearted

Lest the dark arrive on the black of night

To mar the heart of ~*Innocence*~

~*Legacy of Love*~

~*Soul*~

Soul, All Round Sculpture, Acrylic and Pigment.  Casting at Ontario College of Art, 1990.

A Vision from Kundalini Meditation 1976. 

Listen Closely To The Whisper

~*LISTEN*~

DO YOU HEAR

~*New Soul*~

Birthed

~*HEART OF MAN*~ 

2012 Light Years Away From Home

Listen Closely To The Whisper

PEACE       PEACE       PEACE     

~*Celebrate Life and Love*~

'Soul', original all round sculpture, Acrylic and pigment, Full Moon July 2012. Image left on the computer after uploading photo  to Jackie Laferta and Theresa Koch from Paranormal.com.  Kodish, Kodish, Adonai Tsebyoth X 3 was recited fervently by myself just before that launch of Soul for the first time that day, moment to the public.

Wow Imelda, I've never seen the soul before! beautiful!

My apologies Apple Goddess, seems I was remiss in finishing with an explanation here on the Soul.  The eyes have been very tired from focusing on the vibration of colors as well as normal strain of becoming eyes of old... so I waited until they cleared leaving me to fall asleep then forgot to complete what I had started.

Well..  we are as strong as our own perceived limitations, I say that with a big smile.

The soul sculpture was indeed a result of Kundalini Meditation back in 1977, when within the still of nothingness a being appeared in a pale blue diaphanous mist.  The being was contentment itself, innocent quiet witness accepting of all that is.  Once the Soul realized  my awareness of it's presence, immediately it disappeared.

It was that very meditation that inspired the study of earth elements bronze and aluminum casting in search for manifesting what indeed the mind did see within that was so pure, so innocent of all earthly emotion conjured by the human mind through our life history of perceptions and earthly drama.  

A series of castings came from the exploration only to reveal that one can not easily express with our limited knowledge that which is born into the metaphysical world.   Soul  then found it's way of expression from clay to acrylic which settled in the mind that there was surely no other earthly way that would properly represent the ethereal qualities that were present during that certain meditation.   It was four years to complete the study of Soul before reaching this acrylic casting.

Then life's roller coaster placed the piece into the hazard of  a Northern Winter,  and the brutal force of a snow plow which knocked Soul  off it's base.  The piece had been in storage for years.  This summer was planned to erect Soul  back up onto the base which was the result of the photos taken during that process to be added to a blog to celebrate my Mothers ~*Legacy of Love*~

Her support and belief in the work was the result of my returning to school to learn all I could about art and expressing the very sense of Soul to share with others in search for the truth of who we really are.

The excitement of seeing the photos led me to share with friends, upon the posting the image above became embedded within the computer screen which put me to my knees humbly and very conscious of the run away ego to be kept in check, wondering  I was at that time that perhaps some things are better left unsaid.

It is December 21, 2012, the age of Ascension, the Awakening Self.

My heart is saying to share this story in celebration of the Grand New Era of Peace and Love upon which we embark through the love of Father Mother God.

My apologies for posting without the explanation as I truly forgot while waiting for the eyes to see again. 

Thank you Apple Goddess for bringing this remiss to my attention, you are so very sweet,  most patient and kind.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Oh WOW, dearest Imelda!!!!

I would LOVE to broadcast this - I had already written this and wanted to send it out with the boradcast message I have just been writing :

To finish this broadcast message with Imelda Maguire's words:

Calling All Angels

~*Hold High The Light*~

On this day

Amber healing light pours forth to Blue Earth

From a Sun held high

All to heal the broken hearted

Lest the dark arrive on the black of night

To mar the heart of ~*Innocence*~

~*Legacy of Love*~

To view more of Imelda Maguire's fantastic Art Work, follow this link, please:

http://timelessexpressionsbymaguire.blogspot.ca/2011/01/moment-with...

But I have to ASK permission first - do you consent to SHARE your work with all?

I'm looking forward to your reply,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

Dearest Sonja,

It is indeed a great relief to read your response to the posting of Soul,  never does the wild ego ever leave my mind, truly the sharing of my own work on another persons site holds me at bay for that very reason.

This very magical moment in timeless being celebrated so openly and grand here on

Lightgrid and FOL released this bondage that has held back posting of the work which has scared me to death for the last few years, in fact as we came closer to this date of Dec.21,2012.  There is so much to share, yet the journey has been so magical I have not wanted to break this beautiful spell.

It is 4:42 in the morning here in Oshawa Ontario on Dec. 23, 2012, I have just come home from spending the night with my Mam as well as it was the celebration of our Maguire Christmas, so full of Love has this time been.  My thought was to slip out and come home to shower and change before Mam woke up, some people say she will not know anyway, I believe she surely does know when I am not there.

A grand relief it was to check email here in the quiet of the early morning in the comfort of the studio to find your message here about the Soul.  I have indeed been praying that the posting would be alright and not have crossed any boundaries.  You are a wonderful soul Sonja as is Kerrie as is all the Beacons of Light.  Indeed your thoughts make sharing so much easier.

Your message is beautiful, so very healing with graceful positive energy leaving one to feel very safe within.

It is with great honor to have you share Timeless Expressions by Maguire.

Thank you so much for believing this inner truth  and the mysteries of Divine Creation  within us all.

I will be leaving very shortly to return to my Mam, please forgive me for responding so late to your messages although I know in my heart you truly understand.

Should I not be back before Christmas, I would like to take this moment to wish everyone here working so very hard to raise the vibration of Love on our beautiful Earth the very warmest of heart felt thought for this Holiest of Seasons.

Believe me, when I am not here working in the studio or reading all the beauty of so many gifted souls sharing the magical energy of Love walks with me overflowing onto  others.  There is not a more perfect way of being.

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

Oh Imelda, THANK YOU! I shall write the broadcast message now :-)

With all my LOVE,

Sonja Myriel

Thank you Imelda for you heartful sharing of your thoughts about your work. I'm not sure why you would be so fearful about others seeing it, it is beautiful!!!!   so I'm glad you are bringing it all out. and I don't feel your ego being too big.  hope I am not offending you.  I know it is a vulnerable thing to have one's deep work on view to others.....

I love your message for us Sonja, with Imelda's painting in it!!!   thank you to all here, we are together in the Shift Party!!!   hugs.

Dearest Apple Goddess,

It is not the fear of  the work being shown, it is the fear of the ego not being equal in attention to the energy of the soul expressed through heart of which the thoughts are on.

Through the human drama cycle of life, it has become most obvious to me that once the ego with all negative memories is not being held at bay, then the very moment of now, the timeless moment very fastly disappears.   Indeed it does come back at various levels of consciousness which indeed seems harder to hold for entry to return within.  Upon reaching the breathless moment of least action with the faculty of the mind the creative self quickly becomes addicted to Peace.

When the ego expresses itself through the memory of life drama that energy also effects the heart , it also becomes addicted to itself.  The difference being that energy holds the pattern of original fear many lives old.

Sharing the work allows the expression to enter another's world.  It is indeed that that I fear lovely Apple Blossom.  When flowing energy realizes a struggle between right and wrong, attention on that very moment arizes in the centre of my heart, my soul activated by the pineal gland.

It is indeed a wonderful confirmation to hear that the sharing was not received with any negative implication of any sort.

It was not always this way in my mind heart and soul, conscious thought about these things arrived in the darkest of hours leaving an imprint to recognize the struggle of right and wrong, then in the light of Love let go and surrender outcomes to what the heart knows is right, in particular when a decision may effect the life of another in however the knowledge shared is received.

This has become the quandry within the mind when releasing the deepest parts of the creative self.  Still the struggle of mind exists outside of the timeless moment within.

God Bless you for attempting to  follow these thoughts  lovely Apple Blossom,  a challenge to the self I am and thank you so very much for your heart felt comment. 

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

May you and your family have the most Holy of  Mystery for this Glorious Season of Mother and Son

Dearest Sonja,

It was time to come home from my day with Mam, to rest the spirit  then to read your broadcast sharing the link to Timeless Expressions along with your beautiful post sharing the words about the New Born that is to unite the souls in Love,   

... KNOWING INNOCENCE ...

Embodied in the child who still remembers, and the Mother who is ready to Learn! 

The heart is so deeply touched.

Blessed are we all.

Thank you beautiful Sonja!

~*LOVE ALWAYS*~

Imelda

God is blessing us all 

The beauty we see reflecteed in the outside is mirror image of the beauty we hold within :-)

I don't know exactly when I created the picture above.

It was a message which touched me deeply

and I wrote it onto the image :-)

NOW for YOU 

HERE 

:-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Dear Imelda!

Beautiful message for us as we co-create.  I also noticed there are a lot of Twin Flames being brought together at this time to reunite as the power of two and of course we All are one.

that's great news Laurel since I've been asking to manifest my partner and been having dreams of seeing him. wonder if he is my Twin Flame?

RSS

Let us UNITE and transmute back all misqualified energy into pure Divine Potential, weaving the NET of VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet!

Violet Flame Album

April 28, 2012: Entrance to the other world ...

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

SISTER SITES

Sounds of Silence is a wonderful light filled site where you find lots of interesting information, pictures, videos and groups which add to what you find here at lightgrid. 

If you would like

to receive information from that site, please sign up, following this link.

Blog Posts

THE ONENESS RAY – THE DIVINE RAY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 16, 2017 at 8:57am 0 Comments

THE ONENESS RAY – THE DIVINE RAY. The web that connect all things, the origin of all there is, the building blocks of the Universe. Calling upon THE ONENESS RAY – THE DIVINE RAY allows you to see things from a heightened perspective and…

Continue

SHIFTING OLD PATTERNS OF CONSCIOUSNESS TO NEW WAYS OF BIENG.

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 14, 2017 at 6:26am 0 Comments

SHIFTING OLD PATTERNS OF CONSCIOUSNESS TO NEW WAYS OF BIENG. As you orient yourself to align and resonate with the Venus Ray, it cultivate a sense within you that you may…
Continue

ILLUSIONS AND SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 12, 2017 at 8:05am 0 Comments

ILLUSIONS AND SPIRITUAL EVOLUTION. There is a belief that there is something particularly special about the people who are in a spiritually evolved state and that there are not many people who are. This is a part of the illusion, which, if…

Continue

INDIVIDUATION AND ONENESS.

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 9, 2017 at 8:57am 0 Comments

INDIVIDUATION AND ONENESS.  One of the conundrums of this time of transcendence and transition on the planet is that there is more talk about being one. Yet at the same time there is an increased call to strengthen the individual essence,…

Continue

THE PEACE RAY OR THE RAY OF LIGHT

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 7, 2017 at 6:16am 0 Comments

THE PEACE RAY OR THE RAY OF LIGHT. Pierces through the illusion of separation. When the bubble of peace Ray is implemented you can anchor your thoughts, feelings, and action in unity consciousness. This Ray of Light is particularly for…

Continue

ALLOW YOUR BRILLIANT STAR TO SHINE THROUGH

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on November 4, 2017 at 8:50am 0 Comments

ALLOW YOUR BRILLIANT STAR TO SHINE THROUGH. You imagine that you are the most brilliant glowing star that there is in the entire galaxy. There is a light bursting out of your chest and you glow all the time. You radiate and shine this brilliant…

Continue

Events

© 2017   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service