LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Bob and I were outside this evening about 8:30, when suddenly from the southeast came some dancing lights up a bit from the horizon, far enough up so that we could see them above the 11-12 ft high palo verde trees that bordered the fence. There were 7-8 of them and they were heading west. They seemed to be making jumps ahead, sometimes up, sometimes down a bit, some seeming to jump ahead, but then taking a slightly different course.  

The lights were not blinking but almost going on and off as they made their dance across the horizon. There was another light following the dancing ones, which we recognized as being a plane, for it was consistent and on course. This gave us the perspective more clearly of what preceded it. We watched as they danced out of sight, thankful for what we clearly feel was a visit from our family in the skies.

As the lights danced out of site we sat back down at the picnic table and were silent for a few minutes, each of us in our own wonderment. Then I received the information that they had come out of the portals in the Huachucas, which is the mountain range that has been burning for a week to the southeast of us. I noticed that the air was still, finally no winds, not even a stir, and it had been that way for most of the day. Then I realized that what I had heard earlier was true. The portals are cleansed; it is done there.

The lights we saw were craft from Inner Earth, coming forth to scout out the area and take the residual at the openings to the places of cleansing in the sky, taking it on their craft as they went forth, collecting all of the ash at the opening, and washing it away into the heavens, allowing it to return to the gold dust from which it had been born.

Earlier in the day I had thought of all of the wildlife, deer, coyote, rabbits, squirrels, bobcats, etc in those mountains and canyons, and wondered how they had fared in the fires. I immediately saw them all going down into the portals, flowing as sacred beings into the openings and on down into the Inner Earth. I felt such a feeling of joy and peace, for they are the innocents in this whole thing. They are the gifts to us from Gaia who stand in example for us of how it is in the innocence of living in the freedom that the earth can provide. Living in harmony with each other; respecting the gifts of nature that Gaia gives us.

I have a feeling that tomorrow when I look into the latest news on the fires in the Huachucas I will read that the winds have died down and they are on the way to a better containment. The job is done, and now we can go on from here and live in the promise of a new earth, a new way of living, in harmony with Mother Nature and each other. We can go to sleep tonight knowing that we are on the way to a new tomorrow, bright and full of promise for a whole new way of being on the surface and within this wonderful place we call home.

Views: 86

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service