LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

On February the 7th I went for a walk to the nearby river Erlauf - and took the following pictures of orbs, a feminine body depicted in the roots of a tree, a dead swan and lots of rubbisch which had been deposited by the last floods ...
Find more photos like this on LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

The swan gifted me with some of its feathers when I burried it and I also found a stick and an old shoe lace so I could attach the fearthers to the stick. I knew I would have to work on a proper prayer stick - and prepared everything I would need in the coming days.

At Vernal Equinox I took the same route and did the Golden Water Dolphin and Rainbow Light Meditation. I noticed the freshness of vegetation, the many colours which had already started to come back after winter - late this year, but there they were ... and I felt connected to ALL that is...

Aftern Spring Equinox I was called by my duties as a teacher and forgot for the time being about the prayer stick which I wanted to finish ... until the day before Easter Sunday I went to the same place at the banks of the river Erlauf again and found this awsome piece of wood there in the waters ... drift wood, it is:

On the other side of the river, which I crossed to retrieve this stick, I found the decayed body of the swan which I had burried but had obviously been wahed out again - and nearby I found the body of a decayed cormorant ... Thus, this piece of wood and the swan-cormorant stick are closely connected - and the link to the feminine energy of resurrection and the dolphin energy of joyful LOVE and BLISS are all intervowen and connected ...

And on Easter Monday I finished the prayer stick which from now n I shall use during lightgrid connections as well to load it with the energies and blessings of the Violet Ray as it stands for the transmuting energy of death and resurrcetion which lead to Ascension and Eternal Life, filling the body with light to such a degree as to enlighten matter completely ...

This stick represents the Union of light (Swan) and darkness (cormorant / blackbird) and it holds the power of the Threefold Flame, the Violet Flame and the Ascension Flame.

BLESSINGS :-)

Sonja Myriel

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

what a beautiful creation Sonja

Thanks for sharing your journey and blessings with us all

Kali

WOW! What a Beautiful, Powerful Prayer Stick It IS!! I LOVE the Integration of Light & Dark through the Sacred Feathers, Crystals of Wisdom, Love & Ascension, the Snowflake Obsidian, Water Energies of the Driftwood & Dolphin, as well as the Ascension & Transformation Flames.  What a Wonderful Power Piece!  May It Bless YOU with Protection for All That YOU Are, & All Those YOU Love; May It Bring Wisdom and Manifestation of Dreams Come True for the Highest Good Of ALL That IS!  Thank YOU for sharing the Journey, Dear Heart. Many Blessings Always, Dear Angel Sister, Sonja.

With Infinite LoveLight, CrystaLin Joy

Thank you, dear CrystaLin Joy, for your prayer and anticipation - and thank you, dear Kali, for your encouraging words!

Yes, it has turned out a very special piece - and will gain power in the course of time :-)

BLESSINGS of Love and Light,

Sonja Myriel

Dear Sonja ~

This is so so Beautiful!  Such a Creation of the Heart and Wisdom of Life ItSelf ~ I can feel it's charging with so much Love and Light and We Are One ~

last night as I meditated my way to sleep time gift I had so much vision and feeling of Your Beautiful Staff of Love and Life Expression ~ so much Wisdom Grace and Understanding ~

it gives me so so much Inspiration ~ creative and Being ~

with Greatest of Heart felt thanks for Expressing such Beauty, Understanding, Compassion, Acceptance, and Wisdom with such Fluid Grace and Being ~ you sister, Pram Gian

Interesting! I really had the feeling when I was working on this staff that it was not only for me that I had to create it :-)

May it serve for inspiration and as a tool to store and distribute energy, love and light, helping everyone who gets in touch with it to BALANCE his/her energies and release all which does no longer serve for the highest good,

Sonja Myriel

RSS

Let us UNITE and transmute back all misqualified energy into pure Divine Potential, weaving the NET of VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet!

Violet Flame Album

April 28, 2012: Entrance to the other world ...

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

SISTER SITES

Sounds of Silence is a wonderful light filled site where you find lots of interesting information, pictures, videos and groups which add to what you find here at lightgrid. 

If you would like

to receive information from that site, please sign up, following this link.

Blog Posts

STAY BLESSED

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 21, 2018 at 6:46pm 0 Comments

HI My Dear Friends. Good Evening. 22nd April 2018 to 29th April 2018 I will not be available. Going for Soul empowerment and Energy hunting with Mother Earth Breathing in Jungle area. Please remember me and my group in your meditation. Thank you…

Continue

IN ORDER TO ASCENT WITH THE BODY, SHAME ENERGY MUST BE RELEASED FROM YOUR CELLS

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 17, 2018 at 10:14am 0 Comments

IN ORDER TO ASCENT WITH THE BODY, SHAME ENERGY MUST BE RELEASED FROM YOUR CELLS:-Personality initially served as the “eyes and ears” for spirit on this planet, but eons ago, when you decided to experience a game of separation, personality assumed…

Continue

THE MYTH OF TRUTH

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 14, 2018 at 9:14am 0 Comments

THE MYTH OF TRUTH:- The Truth is the one of the great myth of the physical plane. This particular myth has been the cause of more wars and conflict than all the other myths put together. If you believe that world is a hostile place, ruled by an…

Continue

THE MYTH OF LOVE 1

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 11, 2018 at 2:58pm 1 Comment

THE MYTH OF LOVE 1. :- See yourself as infinitely loved from the higher dimensions, especially by your spirit-self. Let go of the fear of being alone. You are not alone, nor ever could be, Come to accept yourself, appreciate yourself, and delight…

Continue

YOUR MIND IS NOT YOUR BRAIN

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 9, 2018 at 11:39am 0 Comments

YOUR MIND IS NOT YOUR BRAIN;_ Many Scienties are busy looking inside the brain for the functions of the human mind. This is like looking inside a radio set for the voice and wondering how the electronic circuitry is smart enough to know the stock…

Continue

HOW YOU PERCEIVES TIME

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 6, 2018 at 7:44am 0 Comments

HOW YOU PERCEIVES TIME:- The physical Brain operates sequentially with finite time needed to process any sensory input. Without denying its awesome structure, the brain and nervous system are slow. Your finger is burning, so you move it off the…

Continue

Events

© 2018   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service