LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Golden Star of ~ Mazuriel ~

Central Sun

Mazuriel is the "Golden Star" of the our true home - no matter what your Creation Star in this universe. Mazuriel resides on the threshold of the Attasic (non-dualistic) universe, from which this universe came and to which it's souls will return. 

Galatic centers contain black holes which translate star conciousness into diamond streams of particles that are pure and not subject to gravity. . . gravity being a product of black holes within our micro-universe created by perceptual separation from LOVE ("PERCEPTUAL" separation, not ACTUAL separation).

The cosmic heart center for our experience and the universe of our soul experiences is the Golden Star of Mazuriel. As the diamond particles stream through the black holes and enter the Attasic Universe, so they become celestial sperm, penetrating the egg-heart of Mazuriel.

However, instead of just one sperm fertilizing the egg, many achieve this purpose simultaneously with each wave of the particle streams. Through this process, new particles are created with codes which know the sturctures to form in carrying the divine imprint into greater revolutions upon the divine spiral. SOME of these re-genesis particles stream BACK into the many dimensions of the Metatronic universe which contain Oritronic whorls within them to re-seed and start re-genesis in these realms.

http://www.spiritmythos.org/infopages/mazuriel.htm

http://www.spiritmythos.org/members/numis_om/0704.htm#article8

For more (with triple date discussion), check out Sunspiritsmiles' post: https://lightgrid.ning.com/profiles/blogs/101010-a-really-cool-number

Thank you to Arleem for this additional info and stunning image:

Mazuriel

Mazuriel is a spiral of pure living light from the Sacred Heart of the Creator, embodying the essence of the Central Sun of all Central Suns. From cosmic matter, born on a pulsing stream of luminous radiance, he forms first the rosy Universal Central Suns, and then gleaming golden Solar Systems. All are born attuned to the Divine Harmonic, yet our own has lacked perfect balance since our Atlantean fall from grace.

Mazuriel radiates the pure spiritual Flame That Does Not Burn. His heart is cool for it is spirit (Water of Life) perfectly balanced within matter (Fire of Life). This is a synergy of moon (heart and balance) and sun (will and wholeness) and the symbol of a transcended mankind. You have the spiritual awareness, combined with purity of intent, to invoke Mazuriel and to help ground and manifest this sacred energy for the highest good. Unite with the Divine Harmonic saying the words "I am All That Is; I hold All That Is in my heart". Mazuriel says your important soul purpose encompasses bringing through his radiant flame to help raise the spiritual consciousness of All Life. Through this action you can actually help mankind to re-unite as One Heart, across space-time continua, aiding our planetary soul to regain Divine balance.

From Soul Purpose Suit – Essence of Light

Views: 2487

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice material here, I have not heard it before. I will be sure to check out these links, thanks!

Dear AYAnna,

Never heard before.....Thanks for the post....

Sohiniben.

I have not heard this before.This is very informative. Thank you.

Dear AyAnna

Thank you for your post that`s really interesting. I shall print the star and put it in my gallery.

Love Lynette

Archangel Metatron holds the blueprint of all creation, holding
 and ministering the sacred geometry patterns of the Universe. 

He holds the 'Metatronic Cube,' written of in ancient texts, a structure composed of all the sacred shapes of the Universe. 

He places this structure over anything to be created, forming the blueprint of its construction. Metatron means 'One who occupies the Throne next to the Throne of the Divine.'

http://www.lightascension.com/arts/metatron.htm

Archangel Metatron tells us there  are 12 universes in the shape of a dodecahedron, wrapped around a  central sun. There a 12 such dodecahedrons spinning around a Great  Central Sun, which is the Creator; God, light, the one conscious energy.  These 12, 'dodecahedron universes' (144 universes), all have 144,000  different dimensions to each.

Thus representative of the correlating connecting patterns, of  'Creation'.

Thank you for your interest...within you, are more answers.

Blessings ~

AyAnna

Thank you for sharing :)

Mazuriel is a spiral of pure living light from the Sacred Heart of the Creator, embodying the essence of the Central Sun of all Central Suns. From cosmic matter, born on a pulsing stream of luminous radiance, he forms first the rosy Universal Central Suns, and then gleaming golden Solar Systems. All are born attuned to the Divine Harmonic, yet our own has lacked perfect balance since our Atlantean fall from grace.

Mazuriel radiates the pure spiritual Flame That Does Not Burn. His heart is cool for it is spirit (Water of Life) perfectly balanced within matter (Fire of Life). This is a synergy of moon (heart and balance) and sun (will and wholeness) and the symbol of a transcended mankind. You have the spiritual awareness, combined with purity of intent, to invoke Mazuriel and to help ground and manifest this sacred energy for the highest good. Unite with the Divine Harmonic saying the words "I am All That Is; I hold All That Is in my heart". Mazuriel says your important soul purpose encompasses bringing through his radiant flame to help raise the spiritual consciousness of All Life. Through this action you can actually help mankind to re-unite as One Heart, across space-time continua, aiding our planetary soul to regain Divine balance.

From Soul Purpose Suit – Essence of Light

Sooooo awesome Arleem!!!   Thank you ~~~

Have added it to the post :-) .  Love and great Blessings Sister~~~

AyAnna

Love you xxxx

RSS

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

https://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

Events

Blog Posts

Remembering

Posted by allayah frisch on October 17, 2023 at 5:33pm 0 Comments

It is a special time in the collective humanity evolution. Our sight is being cleared and we are as a whole returning to our connection to the planet. We are becoming childlike as we transition to the new dimension.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Hutchinson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service