LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

All Discussions Tagged 'Sirian' (6)

← Back to Cosmic Consciousness
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

~ The Sirian Union ~ New Beginnings ~

A Loving Message of New Beginnings ~ The Sirian Union Blessed Greetings Dear Brother and Sister Angels! Here a Brief Message from the S…

Started by Amoran

10 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Sky

~~ ZZ Protocols - A Sirian Celebration! ~~

Blessed Greetings, Beloved Family! Last night - in the evening of July 24th - I witnessed an Intense Celebration here in my Garden. As p…

Started by Amoran

7 Jul 28, 2015
Reply by martha nance

~~ The Internal Mirrors of the Sirian Union ~~

Blessed Greetings Sirian Brothers and Sisters, A number of complex, yet Profoundly Beautiful Experiences have Gifted Themselves to me as…

Started by Amoran

4 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Myriel RAouine

The Sirian Hammer of 4-4

Beloved Friends, Gosh, I don't even know where to start. Last night (April 3rd), was such an intense and emotional Time for me. I was cal…

Started by Amoran

18 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Ishema, Carol Suchecki

~~ The Trojan Protocols of the Sirian Union ~~

Blessed and Joyful Greetings to You All, Angel Brothers and Sisters of the Human Collective! I am now, at this very specific Moment in Tim…

Started by Amoran

13 Apr 18, 2015
Reply by Jillian

The Cosmic Node & The Sirian Connection

Greetings, Beloved Family! The number "7" just appeared in the sky above me ... and I knew it was time to share this next part of the sto…

Started by Amoran

9 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by martha nance

RSS

Let us UNITE and transmute back all misqualified energy into pure Divine Potential, weaving the NET of VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet!

Violet Flame Album

April 28, 2012: Entrance to the other world ...

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

SISTER SITES

Sounds of Silence is a wonderful light filled site where you find lots of interesting information, pictures, videos and groups which add to what you find here at lightgrid. 

If you would like

to receive information from that site, please sign up, following this link.

Blog Posts

THE TORAH OR

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 29, 2017 at 8:30am 0 Comments

THE TORAH OR. Call forth from Archangel Metatron and Lord Melchizedek a permanent anchoring and activation of the Torah, or…
Continue

HEALING LAKE - Eileen Zizecli Coleman

Posted by Eileen Coleman on April 27, 2017 at 7:07pm 0 Comments

26th April 2017 – HEALING LAKE

At the beginning of our group today we played our drums and rattle and sang some chants we had…

Continue

RESURRECTION

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 27, 2017 at 6:20am 0 Comments

RESURRECTION:- Call to Archangel Metatron, Lord Melchizedek and the Holy Spirit for a complete and total resurrection and transfiguration of your four-body system so you may be restored into the Father’s image through Christ and into the…

Continue

THE COVENANT OF YHWH.

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on April 26, 2017 at 8:53am 0 Comments

THE COVENANT OF YHWH. I Call forth an anchoring, activation, and reaffirmation of the Covenant of Fire and Light of YHWH. Call this forth from Archangel Metatron for an anchoring, activation, and…

Continue

Events

© 2017   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service