The World War, which was drawing to a close in April 1945, had had a profound effect upon the entire planet. The greatest war in human history had caused untold suffering but it had also quite literally blasted open human consciousness as a result of the destruction of old, outworn institutions, habits of living and crystallised thoughtforms that had held humanity in thrall to separatism and materialism, particularly since the time of the Industrial Revolution. The agony of the war and the distress of the entire human family led the Christ, in 1945, to come to a great decision. He made the decision to emerge again into physical contact with humanity if human beings themselves would bring about the initial stages of establishing right human relations; and He gave to the world one of the oldest prayers ever known, but one which hitherto had not been permitted to be used except by the most exalt-ed spiritual Beings. The Christ Himself used the Great Invocation for the first time in June 1945. 
The Great Invocation can be used with special effectiveness by those who have at least some training in meditation. The trained disciple thus can use the Invocation on several levels simultaneously. But the Great Invocation is not a meditation exercise. It is essentially a prayer which synthesises the highest desire, aspiration and spiritual demand of the very soul of humanity itself, and it must be used with that realisation in mind. 
In humanity, the fourth and middle, or mediating, kingdom within the range and variety of lives that make up our planet Earth, all lives and aspects of evolutionary development meet. The subhuman kingdoms - animal, vegetable, and mineral - find their consummation and the superhuman kingdoms their opportunity, for through the human kingdom all superhuman lives have passed at some time. The keynote of our planetary Logos, the Lord of the World Whom some call God, is HUMANITY for it is the basis, the goal and the essential inner structure of all being. Humanity itself is the key to all evolutionary processes and to a correct understanding of the divine Plan for our world. All lives are progressing towards the human stage, are presently at the human stage, or have left it behind. The uniformity of experience which this instills makes the art of contact with the divine and the science of impression from divinity possible. Everything that lives on Earth is, has been, or will be human. 
Here a visit to that most occult book, the dictionary, is illuminating. "Man" is from the Sanskrit word manu, meaning "human being", the root of which, man, means "to think". Man thus means "thinking entity" or "one who thinks". This is a highly significant point and one which does not concern sexual gender but rather, that aspect which is common to all members of the human kingdom and that which endows humanity with such a key factor in evolution, the mind. The first stanza of the Great Invocation invokes the Light which originates in the Mind of God - a light which seeks inlet on our planet for the purpose of the redemption of planetary substance through the intercession of the human mind. The mind is what makes man a coherent unit of consciousness, and it is intelligence which is the basis of separativeness. Yet, manas - creative intelligence - is the key to the fifth kingdom in nature: the Hierarchy or Kingdom of Souls. The mind is both a factor of limitation, of separation, and of contact with the inner and higher realms. The mind is a recorder of impressions of all kinds. The primary responsibility of humanity is to act as a major impressing agent in relation to the three subhuman kingdoms - the animal, vegetable, and mineral kingdoms in nature. Humanity's destiny is to be the exponent, the interpreter or representative, of the mind of God. Thus the close relation between the first stanza, which invokes Light from the Mind of God, and the fourth stanza, which invokes the restoration of the divine Plan on Earth through the co-operative effort of humanity. It is the mediating and redemptive role of man, the thinking, light-registering entity, which the Great Invocation addresses. 
The personal will is that which supports and seeks to sustain the illu-sion in the human being that existence is separate and independent. The personal "little" will endows man with the instinct of self-preservation and self-assertion. The will of the personality is governed by the lower, analytical, form-bound mind, and desire is the emotional counterpart of this will. When the lower mind is brought into contact with the higher abstract mind via the antahkarana-the bridge in consciousness which is created through meditation and service - the human will becomes an agent of the Plan, demonstrating a commitment to serve the Plan at any cost, as that Plan is progressively understood. So profound is the energy of the pure will that only a co-ordinated, consecrated thinker can register and wield it, for the spiritual will is an expression of the Law of Sacrifice. 
The Christ is the Head of the spiritual Hierarchy of our planet: "The Master of all Masters and the teacher alike of angels and of men". The Christ belongs to all humanity, and not alone to the churches and religious faiths of the world. The Christ works for all people, irrespective of their religious faith. He does not belong to the Christian world any more than to the Buddhist, Jewish, Moslem or Hindu faiths. In fact, the name Christ is used in the Hierarchy as the title of an office and not in any way limited in the least to religious action but is concerned with all seven departments of hier-archical work of which religion is only one, the others being government, education, science, philosophy, psychology, and culture and the arts.
In the Great Invocation, the Christ is invoked as He is known to the Hierarchy. The Great Invocation is intended to be used not only by members of various religions but also by people of no religious persuasion. The use of the name Christ as it appears in the Invocation is not a limitation of spiritual understanding, but an expansion. This is as it should be in the new age.
The Christ is known as the World Teacher, and He is that great Being known to Buddhists as the Lord Maitreya and looked for by the Moslems as the Imam Mahdi. The word "Christ" (from the Greek Chrio) and "Messiah" (from the Hebrew Mâshîahh) both mean "the anointed one": consecrated or set apart as holy.
This definition points to the Christ's role as an Avatar: a divine messenger who reflects the cosmic principle of Love. An Avatar is one who has a unique capacity to transmit energy or divine power. The Sanskrit root of "Avatar" means literally "coming down from far away", which conveys the idea of protection from above. An Avatar is an event and an embodiment of a divine principle or quality which seeks anchorage on Earth. But this need must be recognised by humanity and invoked by humanity, standing "with massed intent", in order to precipitate the descent of an Avatar.
The establishment of a nucleus of persistent energy is the constant task of an Avatar, and the work of an Avatar depends upon humanity’s readiness to respond. Often this need does not manifest itself until men have exhausted all other resources. Then they look for a divine Intermediary or Mediator, and this hope and expectancy runs like a golden thread throughout the world's faiths. In reality, the Christ cannot return because He has always been here on Earth. He can only reappear. Thus His apparent return will be to outer active visibility in earthly affairs. Yet, as we know, seeing and recognition are two very different things. The Christ will be recognised by those who have the capacity to respond, in some way and on some level, to the Christ's quality, for ever the law holds good that like attracts like. The Christ will transmit divine energy which will stimulate a deeply hid-den and latent corresponding principle within humanity. All who seek right human relations will be gathered automatically to Him, whether they belong to one of the world religions or not. The true followers of Christ are all those who love their fellowmen and see no barriers among people for the major effect of the reappearance of the Christ will be the stimulation of the spirit of inclusiveness. The Christ will have no proclaimers; no one to say "He is here" or "He is there". The Christ will be known by all in whom the Christ principle, which is love, is awakening. It is not for humanity to set the date for the appearing of the Christ, or to expect any outstanding aid or unusual phe-nomena. The Christ will come unfailingly when a measure of peace has been restored, when the principle of sharing is at least in process of controlling eco-nomic affairs, and when religious institutions and political groups have begun to clean house. If our work is rightly done, He will come at the set and appointed time. How, where or when He will come is not our concern, yet in such an hour as ye think not, He will come" (Matthew XXIV 44).
Signs of the Christ's approach can be seen in the recent and ongoing Cycle of Conferences" underway particularly in recent decades and often held under the auspices of the United Nations in such areas of concern as human rights, the needs of children and women, human habitats, population growth, and the environment and development. The presence of the Christ's energy is an attractive force, binding together for the common good. This spirit is more and more visible in the contribution of the new group of world servers, a subjective grouping of all men and women of goodwill who work actively on behalf of the Plan. In all areas of human activity the new group of world servers is at work to establish right human relations, which is the fun-damental requirement for the Christ's reappearance.
The Great Invocation is essentially Christ's own mantram and its sound has gone forth to the entire world through Christ's enunciation of it and through its use by the Hierarchy. Every disciple should make its distribution as well as its daily use a major duty and obligation, for the Great Invocation can be used with profound effectiveness, primarily by those who know something of meditation and thus have some skill in mental concentration and intense focusing. The most important contribution of all who would help to prepare the Christ's way is to teach humanity to use the Great Invocation so that it becomes a world prayer and focuses the invocative demand of humanity. The Great Invocation was given to humanity by the spiritual Hierarchy, the aggregate of those members of humanity who have triumphed over matter, who have achieved the goal of self-mastery by the same path that individuals tread today. The spiritual Hierarchy is the result of human activity, aspiration and achievement; it has been created by and of humanity. The members of the Hierarchy have achieved a complete control of the personality or lower self. They are no longer centred in the individualised consciousness but have entered into the wider realisation of the planetary group life, which includes all stages, from that tiny sense of social responsibility of the man or woman taking the first steps upon the path of spiritual maturity, to the inclusive comprehension of the Christ Himself.
The Masters are known as the "Custodians of the Plan". The Plan is the blueprint of divine Purpose, and it is for all people everywhere in the world. Only through humanity can the divine Plan work out, but the Hierarchy works under spiritual law and never coerces or pressures humanity. Individual freedom, particularly mental freedom, is never infringed.
The Plan works out under the impelling power of evolution itself. To hasten humanity's evolutionary development, the Great Invocation was given out in three stages over a period of nine years which included the earthly event of the second phase of the World War. As a result of the collaboration of Alice Bailey and a Tibetan Master of the Wisdom, "seven very ancient word-forms" were translated into "understandable and adequate" phrases in English.
These seven word-forms are said to constitute the complete, new utterance of the Christ for the coming 2000-year epoch, and thus the Great Invocation is spoken of as "the Christ's own mantram". Invocation and its inevitable response, evocation, describe that mysterious something - emanation, voiceless appeal, inherent urge towards the light - which is innate in all forms, and which is the cause of all progress or pushing forward along the path of expanding consciousness and penetration into the light. This is true of a plant pushing its way out of the darkness of earth into the light of the sun, of a child extricating itself under the life impulse from the womb of its mother, of the human being pushing into realms of greater knowledge, of the aspirant and disciple driving forward on the way of liberation, and of still greater beings penetrating into realms of divine life beyond the human being's comprehension. All comes about through invocation and evocation, appeal and response.
This evolutionary pushing forward out of darkness into light, from the unreal to the real, and from death to immortality, is an inherent urge in all forms. It underlies evolution and the interaction of cause and effect, for always we get what we invoke. The knowledge of this scientific fact will be one of the great liberating forces for humanity. The three aspects or divine potencies of Mind, Love, and Will are anchored in humanity itself - "the centre which we call the race of men". Here and here alone lies the promise of the future, for only here can all the divine qualities express themselves and find fulfillment. Only through humanity, alone and unaided (except by the divine Spirit in every human being), can "the door where evil dwells" be sealed. It is not God who seals that door, nor is it Hierarchy which forces evil back into the place from whence it comes, for the Great Invocation here refers to the evil which finds its origins not on cosmic levels, and therefore beyond man's capacity to resolve, but the evil which is allowed to manifest in human selfishness, hatred, separativeness, and materialism. It is struggling, aspiring, suffering humanity to whom the task of sealing the door is committed and humanity, we are assured, is adequate to the task. The responsibility of Those most skilled in using the Invocation is to focus and anchor the invoked energies of Light and Love and Power in the human kingdom. From that point, humanity can take over the task. A race in the sense that it is used in the Great Invocation means an evolutionary stage. The race of men is one of three planetary centres - Shamballa, Hierarchy, and Humanity - upon our planet. The close relation of these three centres permits an unbroken series of impressions, relating one centre to another and developing the Science of Invocation and Evocation. Shamballa serves as the head centre - the centre of reception and direction - of our planetary Logos; Hierarchy is the heart centre - the centre of inclusive love, cohesiveness and the circulation of life-bearing energy; and Humanity is the throat centre and the prime creative agency upon our planet.
The outstanding characteristic of the human race at its present stage in evolution is its capacity for intelligent sensitivity to impression. The human race includes those who are sensitive to impression from levels both "above" and "below" the human. As humanity becomes adept at invoking the impression of Hierarchy, the civilisations and cultures created by man will adhere increasingly to the Plan. Here again emerges another reason for the importance of the centre which we call the race of men and an indication of humanity's crisis, for man is now at a point where the intellect is so strongly awakened that nothing can arrest his progress into knowledge which could be dangerously used or selfishly applied if nothing were done to safeguard him. The Great Invocation is said to have a symbol in the archives of the Masters indicating the era or period in human history during which it can and should be used. Because the Invocation is Christ's own mantram and His complete utterance for the Aquarian age, we can assume that the period of its use will span at least the coming 2000 years. It is a group prayer for all humanity in the Aquarian age and therefore it can be used both as an invocation and as a prayer.
Humanity has reached a critical point in evolution. Human intelligence is now so strongly awakened that nothing can arrest man's progress into realms of knowledge which will be dangerously misused and selfishly applied if nothing is done to safeguard him from himself. Man must be taught to respond to higher, more spiritual values or the increasing stage of integration of many millions of human beings will simply be directed, with more effectiveness, to selfish and materialistic purposes. The form side of manifestation - mind, emotion and brain - must be brought into correspondence with wisdom, love and directed purpose.
It is humanity's responsibility to implement the Plan of Love and Light on Earth. In this we see the opportunity of Triangles, a meditation activity in which groups of three individuals join together in consciousness each day to say the Great Invocation and visualise the energies of light and goodwill radiating throughout the planetary network composed of all Triangles. Through this network in consciousness, the Light, Love and Will of God can stream forth into fuller livingness, fostering the transformation of human lives and establishing an era of right human relations.
The Great Invocation provides, as a result of its correct use, a spiritual inflow right to the very heart of humanity and from the highest sources. In receiving the Great Invocation, in its use and distribution, humanity has been participating in a cosmic event of tremendous importance.
Increasingly in the coming era, disciples and people of spiritual aspiration will grow in their understanding of the potent energy embodied in "Words of Power" such as the Great Invocation. Together with an understanding of ritual, and using the potency of sound, the disciple in the future will work and build the new world with its culture and civilisation. From a study of the tonal values, numerological indicators, and inherent potency of Words of Power such as the Great Invocation, humanity will eventually gain in skill at building the forms and producing the group activities which truly express the Plan. Already we understand that scientific formulas have reduced the most intricate and complex truths to a few signs and symbols. A word or words can also provide "the power of embodiment" for spiritual truths. As the Bible says, "God spoke and the worlds were made". Such is the spiritual potential contained within the Great Invocation when used with precision, understanding of its divine origin, and the soul quality of true humility. 
Quotations from the books of Alice A. Bailey:
- "...First, the general public will regard it as a prayer to God transcendent. They will not recognise Him as yet immanent in His creation; they will send it forth on the wings of hope - hope for light and love and peace, for which they ceaselessly long. They will also regard it as a prayer for enlightenment of all rulers and leaders in all groups who are handling world matters; as a prayer for the inflow of love and understanding among men so that they may live in peace with one another; as a demand for the working out of the Will of God - a will of which they can know nothing (this is, after all, quite true for all except initiates) and which ever seems to them so inscrutable and so all-inclusive that their normal reaction should be patience and a willingness to refrain from questioning; as a prayer for the strengthening of human responsibility, in order that the recognised evils of today which so distress and trouble mankind may be done away with and some vague source of evil may be harnessed; they will regard it finally as a prayer that some equally vague primeval condition of blissfull happiness may be restored and all unhappiness and pain disappear from the Earth. This is, for them, entirely good and helpful and all that is immediately possible. I have so worded and rendered the Invocation that the Christian world, through its churches, may not find it impossible to use.
Second, esotericists and aspirants of the world will have a deeper and more understanding approach. To them, it will convey the recognition of the world of causes and of Those Who stand subjectively behind world affairs, the spiritual Directors of our life. They stand ready to strengthen those with true vision, ready to indicate not only; the reason for events in the various departments of human living, but also to make those revelations which will enable humanity to move forward out of darkness into light..." 
- "...Both of these groups - the general public and the world aspirants in their varying degrees - have among them those who stand out as possessing a deeper insight and understanding; they occupy a no-man's land, intermediate in the one case between the masses and the esotericists, and on the other between the esotericists and the Members of the Hierarchy. Forget not that They also use this great Invocation and that not a day goes by that the Christ Himself does not sound it forth. As you read the next few pages, you may find some clue to the attitudes and points of view of these spiritual Intelligences..." 
- "...There are deeper implications and upon them I will later touch, but the clarity of spiritual desire and aspiration is expressed in these words in such a form that its use offers no barrier to the different types of mind which may receive it. Only those who recognise no subjective or inner world, and who reject the concept of an inner world of causes being responsible for the outer world of effects, will deny its truth and usefulness; such people are fortunately few and far between..." 
- "...No one can use this Invocation or prayer for illumination and for love without causing powerful changes in his own attitudes; his life intention, character and goals will be changed and his life will be altered and made spiritually useful. "As a man thinketh in his heart so is he" is a basic law in nature; the constant turning of the mind to the need for light and the prospect of illumination cannot and will not be ineffectual..." 
- "...I would like now to touch upon some of the deeper meanings for you who are disciples or who are in training for discipleship. If I can do this, your meditation work may be useful in linking hierarchical intent with human aspiration; such should be the work of all disciples.
You will already have noted - as you have studied the Invocation - that the three major centres in our planet are linked up: Shamballa, "where the Will of God is known," the Hierarchy, where Christ rules and from whence He seeks closer contact among men, and the centre which we call Humanity. There is a close relation between the first stanza and the final one; humanity's destiny is, as you know, to be the exponent of the mind of God, thus expressing active intelligence, motivated by love and implemented by will. That time has not yet come, but if human timing is correct and right desire is potent enough, for the first time in human history this destiny can be publicly recognised and people can be swept increasingly and voluntarily into an activity which is particularly their own destiny. That again is one of the primary objectives of the Invocation; its steady use will bring about an inclusive view of spiritual development and impart a synthesis to human thinking which has hitherto been lacking. As "light streams forth into the minds of men" the divine plan will be more widely sensed and the will-to-good will be more widely desired and invoked..." 
- "...The work therefore falls into two categories: that of invoking divine aid (to use Christian phraseology) and then - through faith and acceptance - directing the energies of light and love (which have been invoked) to all men everywhere. They will, from the popular attitude, be registered as illumination and goodwill. It is a deeply scientific work but fundamentally simple. Invocation, prayer or aspiration, meditation - it matters not what word you use - by means of these three methods spiritual energies are tapped and brought into activity. By clear thinking, directed thought and mental perception, they can be made objects of human desire. Ideas are simply channels for new and desired divine energies; ideals are these ideas changed or reduced into thoughtforms, and thus presented to the public. Ideas telepathically become ideals which is another phrasing of the old law, "energy follows thought." 
Further quotations from the books of Alice A. Bailey:
- "...The great theme of the new world religion will be the recognition of the many divine approaches and the continuity of revelation which each of them conveyed; the task ahead of the spiritually minded people of the world today is to prepare humanity for the imminent and (perhaps) the greatest of all the Approaches. The methodemployed will be the scientific and intelligent use of Invocation and Evocation and the recognition of their tremendous potency..." 
- "...The science of invocation and evocation will take the place of what we now call "prayer" and "worship." Be not disturbed by the use of the word "science." It is not the cold and heartless intellectual thing so oft depicted. It is in reality the intelligent organisation of spiritual energy and of the forces of love, and these, when effective, will evoke the response of spiritual Beings Who can again walk openly among men, and thus establish a close relation and a constant communication between humanity and the spiritual Hierarchy..." 
- "...Some time ago I gave out to the world - under instruction from the Christ - an Invocation that is destined to become of major usefulness in bringing about certain great events. These are:
Incidentally, these three events are relatively near, and will be brought about by a conscious working out of the immediate phase of the Plan, which it is the divine intention to bring about to a certain extent, before the reappearance of the Christ. The establishing of right human relations, is the immediate task, and is that phase of the Plan of Love and Light to which humanity can most easily respond, and for which they are already evidencing a sense of responsibility.
- An outpouring of love and light upon mankind, from Shamballa.
- An invocatory. appeal to the Christ, the Head of the Hierarchy, to reappear.
- The establishing on earth of the divine Plan, to be accomplished willingly by humanity. itself.
Little attention has been paid to the factor of invocation as expressed by the people of the world; yet down the ages the invocative cry of humanity has risen to the Hierarchy, and brought response ..
Now the Great Invocation, as used by the Hierarchy itself, has been given out to the world. So reactionary is human thinking, that the claim made by me, that it is one of the greatest of the world's prayers, and is on a par with the other voiced expressions of spiritual desire and intention, will evoke criticism. That is of no importance....
The uniqueness connected with the Invocation, consists in the fact that it is, in reality, a great method of integration. It links the Father, the Christ and humanity in one great relationship. . . . The Great Invocation relates the will of the Father (or of Shamballa), the love of the Hierarchy, and the service of Humanity, into one great Triangle of Energies; this triangle will have two major results: the "sealing of the door where evil dwells", and the working out through the Power of God, let loose on earth through the Invocation, of the Plan of Love and Light ...
When we invoke the Mind of God and say: "Let Light stream forth into the minds of men, let light descend on Earth", we are voicing one of the great needs of humanity, and - if invocation and prayer mean anything at all - the answer is certain and sure. When we find present in all people at all times, in every age and in every situation, the urge to voice an appeal to the unseen spiritual Centre, there is a fixed surety that such a Centre exists. Invocation is as old as the hills, or as old as humanity itself; therefore no other argument for its usefulness or its potency is required.
The usual invocative appeal has hitherto been selfish in its nature, and temporary in its formulation. Men have prayed for themselves; they have invoked divine help for those they love; they have given a material interpretation to their basic needs. The Invocation, lately given to us by the Hierarchy, is a world prayer; it has no personal appeal or temporal invocative urge; it expresses humanity's need and pierces through all the difficulties, doubts and questionings - straight to the Mind and the Heart of the One in Whom we live and move and have our being - the One Who will stay with us until the end of time itself, and "until the last weary pilgrim has found his way home".
But the Invocation is not vague and nebulous. It voices the basic needs of mankind today - the need for light and love, for understanding of the divine will, and for the end of evil. It says triumphantly: "Let light descend on earth; may Christ return to earth; let purpose guide the little wills of men; let the Plan seal the door where evil dwells". It then sums it all up in the clarion words: "Let light and love and power restore the Plan on Earth". Always the emphasis is laid upon the place of appearance and of manifestation: the Earth.
Already this Invocation is doing much to change world affairs - far more than may appear to your eyes. Much remains to be done. I would ask all students, all men of Goodwill, and all who are participating in the work of triangles, and helping to build the network of light and goodwill, to do all that is possible to spread the use of the Invocation ….
The Invocation has been sent out by the combined Ashrams of the Masters and by the entire Hierarchy; it is used by its Members with constancy, exacti-tude and power. It will serve to integrate the two great centres: the Hierarchy and Humanity, and to relate them both in a new and dynamic manner to the "centre where the Will of God is known".
I ask you, therefore, during the coming years, to prepare, to use, and to distribute the Invocation, and make it a major endeavour...
"...The points of emphasis upon which I would ask you to dwell.... are two in number:
- May Christ return to Earth.This return must not be understood in its usual connotation and its well-known mystical Christian sense. Christ has never left the Earth. What is referred to is the externalisation of the Hierarchy and its exoteric appearance on Earth. The Hierarchy will eventually, under its Head, the Christ, function openly and visibly on Earth. This will happen when the purpose of the divine Will, and the plan which will implement it, are better understood and the period of adjustment, of world enlightenment and of reconstruction has made real headway....It will take time, but the Hierarchy thinks not in terms of years and of brief cycles (though long to humanity), but in terms of events and the expansion of consciousness.
- May it seal the door where evil dwells....The evil referred to has nothing to do with the evil inclinations, the selfish instincts and the separativeness found in the hearts and minds of human beings. These they must overcome and eliminate for themselves. But the reduction to impotency of the loosed forces of evil....requires the imposition of a power beyond the human. This must be invoked, and the invocation will meet with speedy response. These evil potencies will be occultly "sealed" within their own place; what this exactly means has naught to do with humanity Men today must learn the lessons of the past, profit from the discipline of the war, and deal - each in his own life and community - with the weaknesses and errors to which he may find himself prone...."
Note: Alice A. Bailey books are published by Lucis Press/Publishing Company
|The Lucis Trust|
|The New Group of World Servers|
|The School for the Study of the Seven Rays|
Very essential and good Message but I have no time to read all.....
Will give justice when I will return from our Function.....after 3-4 days.....
I have recited The Great Invocation for many years. Once a day I link up with two other people to form a triangle before saying it. There are quite a few triangles by now. Then I connect with the Masters by sounding an OM and say it. I end with three OM's to send Light, Love, and Spiritual Power to Humanity.
I look forward to slowly and carefully reading this post.
Much love, Carol
Hi Carol, in what way do you link up?
I will invoke the tube of LIGHT tonight - at about half an hour before lightgrid connection - and I will start out with the the Great Invocation and three times the OM!
I was taught that the OM connects from the Earth to the Heavens ... it opens us up ... and my expereince is that the first OM connects me to the Earth, the second one to the Universe and the third one stabilizes the connection ... as above so below!
I will start out with the OM - and then continue with the Great Invocation and then do the Heart, Head and Hand Decrees and The TUBE of LIGHT ... well probably I should start out early enough - lol! But if the end of the invocation blends with lightgrid connection no harm is done - lol!
I am very much looking forward to tonight's connection,
Great to reconnect with all of you. I taught and used this Great Invocation for many many years having large groups reciting after me. It was my young son's nightly prayer and I have it printed and framed everywhere in my house. Even ordered free bookmarks from the Lucis Trust Foundation but I forgot...and now I remember. Thank You.