LIGHTGRID - Lichtnetz - REDDELUZ

lightgrid, St-Germain, gridwork, 7-Ray, Violet Ray, net-of-light

Wow, what a ride!

The first day was truly magical. The pictures which I took speak volumes, I think.

DSC_0123

FEAR has disappeared!!! I am now in a state of suspension - the dodecahedronal 5th Heart Chamber has become a cocoon of White Light and the Silver Platinum mantle shields me effectively from the return of old patterns. Whenever a behavioristic response of fear is triggered I feel the safety of the 5th Heart Chamber - and the White Light penetrates some more into my whole being!

What I've learnt:

The5th Heart Chamber Meditation seems to be the MOST EFFECTIVE and primary tool to guarantee long lasting effects of our meditations! Thanks here to Tej who really brought it up to me again! I'm very much looking forward to her sharings on it, as she has been doing this mediation more often than I.

When I worked with fear I sent the Violet Ray into all fear patterns. When I worked with loss I concentrated on the actual FEEL of loss - and asked the Violet Ray to transmute back to its original Divine Potential ALL the energy which was stuck in the feeling of loss at any time in any world or dimension. Today I will work with the pattern of deception - betrayal - treachery. I will remember situations in which I felt deceived or betrayed and enter the emotion and then decree that ALL like eemotions be transmuted back into pure Divine Potential again.

As I have not found time during our 11 am lightgrid connexion, I will do the meditation later in the evening.

I will say something like the following out loud - as my voice carries my frequency:

"I ask my I AM Presence to send forth the Violet Flame into every thought, word, action or feeling I have ever expressed or experienced in any time frame or dimension that's vibrating at the frequency of betrayal, treachery or deception!"

And then I will sit in my fifth heart chamber, cosy and safe, welcoming back all the energy which will return to me cleansed and purified - Divine Potential!

The "Caterpillar in its Cocoon Stage" - or the "Fetal Stage of the Cleansing Cycle"

This Cleansing Cycle is turning out to be the major blessing of this year for me, at least up to now, lol! I am blessed with so much pure energy coming back to me - and I feel like a caterpillar in its cocoon - or a fetus inside its mother's womb ...

In case you don't find time at our regular connexion times, don't throw out the baby with the bathwater - sit in meditation whenever is best for YOU!

You have not yet done ANY of the meditations yet? Well, you can still join in! Here is an overview of the topics of this wave, the MONKEY wave: Choose those which you resonate with - but I highly recommend to start out with FEAR first, as this is the basic emotion which drags us down and most of the other emotional garbage can be backtraced to it. 

Date

Kin

FOCUS (please feel free to substitute with your personal focus!)

Space for personal notes –

Personal memories in connection with the topic you would like to heal

Oct. 6

1 CHUEN – Monkey Wave

Fear and anxiety

Oct. 7

2 EB

Loss of money, friends, reputation

Oct. 8

3 BEN

Betrayal / treachery / deception

Oct. 9

4 IX

Lack of Self Love – fear not to be loved

Oct. 10

5 MEN

Recrimination / victim blaming

Oct. 11

6 CIB

Death – fear of death

Oct. 12

7 CABAN

Hatred, fury, anger, rage, aggression

Oct. 13

8 ETZNAB

Rage against god - auto aggression

Oct. 14

9 CAUAC

Helplessness, impotence, powerlessness

Oct. 15

10 AHAU

Focus: LIGHT

Beginning of 4 days of HEALING

Pachamama

NEW MOON

Oct. 16

11 IMIX

Focus: HEALING

Oct. 17

12 IK

Focus: LOVE

Oct. 18

13 AKBAL

Focus: UNITY

The order of topics is not crucial, except that I recommend to start out with Fear - what matters most is the STRUCTURE of 9 days in which we collectively focus on ClEANSING and TRANSMUTATION - and then 4 days of HEALING. This structure is what unites us - and that we are willing to work with our most treaded fears, finally!

No looking at world affairs and other people's miseries for a turn - NOW we first take the log out of our own eye, and then we will see clearly to take the speck out of our brother’s eye!

Please use the platform of this group in all its extent to communicate your experiences, share your thoughts and insights, and ask whatever question you have in order to be able to GET STARTED.

A RAINBOW of LOVE and LIGHT to ALL who have hung on and read it all,

Sonja Myriel Aouine

<param name="flashvars"

Views: 258

Replies to This Discussion

Ah :-)))

Sooo good to hear, Shenna, Thank you!

Thank you Sonja <3

Dearest  SI**STAR**

Thanks for sharing all that you do..the photo is so beautiful.. :)

Indeed the meditation is  very powerful and the more one does it the more you feel the energy and light coming thru , you will feel and resonate with the 5th chamber,3 fold flame more and more.. the silver platinum bubble is a powerful protection. I activate it all the time.     

I simply love this meditation and it has resonated with me perfectly

together with my fellow lightworkers,we have had many amazing experinces with it.  :)))

it has become a regular meditation and has  become easier and easier, with regular practice one can feel the 5th chamber opening, the beautiful star vibrating , the flames and dodeco .everything will become more and more powerful and your love and light bodies, aura fields- your merkabah will magnify with a beautiful beautiful light which you will see and feel expanding and covering you, your surroundings and expand further to the whole universe..its such an amazing   journey .

Enjoy!!!

THANKYOU SONJA FOR SHARING IT WITH ME  xxx

much love

Tej

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :-)

I feel protected and SAFE,

I feel LOVED and GUIDED :-)

THANK YOu, dear siSTAR Tej for the inspiration to do the 5th heart chamber meditation again :-)))

Love Light BLESSINGS - You are and Angel :-)))

Sonja Myriel

Dear Sonja,

Thanks....I have missed this....

Sohiniben.

Dearest Sonja ~~~ and All Dear SiStars and BroEthers :- ) here ~~~ Thank you so so much Sonja ~ I have been connecting with you all and so so synchronized with this most amazingly cleansing healing awakening meditation sequence ~ such an amazing Spirit Gift ~ this Heart is with you and Grateful as we Awaken ~ a truly special time ~~~ I have been with you all and this Heart continues to know the Love we are ~ so connected even though I have not been writing much, have many  computer gliches, and A LOT of life changes!  All is Good and I am so so so Grateful to my Spirit Family here ~ the Heart is telling you beyond these words for Heart is so connected Beyond the Veils ~ this cleansing and healing meditation has been paramount ~ and Sonja, thank you so so much for communicating such a powerful and helpful meditation and also for the most beautiful photos of the Love Light we Are ~~~ Oh I am Singing and Dancing Wings outspread in Love with you All ~~ Kathryn Param Gian Love Love Love  I Love You All

Your reply makes me soooo happy, Kathryn! THANK YOU :-)

RSS

Let us UNITE and transmute back all misqualified energy into pure Divine Potential, weaving the NET of VIOLET LIGHT all around the planet!

Violet Flame Album

April 28, 2012: Entrance to the other world ...

Instinct CRYSTAL GRIDS

Help us to anchor the energy of the New Age on Earth. Get inspired and set up a grid with the intention to help HEAL Mother Earth and all Her Beings from the wounds of the past and WEAVE a new net of living LIGHT all around the planet to help all life forms evolve into Unity Consciousness.

Ascension is not about leaving the world - it is about bringing HEAVEN down to EARTH!

We are the living BRIDGE between the worlds and dimensions, between HEAVEN AND EARTH. We are free to move in TIME and SPACE when we enter the SACRED SPACE of the Divine Chamber of the HEART  where the ThreeFold Flame resides and the god given Divine Blueprint is waiting to be downloaded into our earth bodies.

The TIME to ACTIVATE our Light Body is NOW.

Love Light BLESSINGS,

Sonja Myriel RAouine

"About the Use of the Violet Flame" 

Excerpt:

I have to tell you that when you as a conscious disciple manage the Violet Flame, a parallel activity of the Violet Flame is initiated internally. This results in the vibrational awakening of your chakras. Therefore, each time when you use the gift of the Violet Flame you are asked not only to focalize your attention on what you want to transmute but also on the internal activity which takes place within yourself.

One of the consequences of the continual use of the Violet Flame is the accelerated awakening of all your chakras, you will, step by step, wake up in a different world from where you live now.

http://lightgrid.ning.com/group/lightgrid/forum/topics/lightgrid-tw...

Lightgrid CONNEXION Groups

This is the space for you to ORGANISE your personal connexion group, to look for likeminded people, to introduce yourSELF and say what you would like to contribute to the every expanding NET OF LIGHT around the world.

COMING TOGETHER

You have received clear guidance on a project,type of meditation, course of action to take? You are WELCOME to share here so we can start DREAMING and thus CREATING together!

SISTER SITES

Sounds of Silence is a wonderful light filled site where you find lots of interesting information, pictures, videos and groups which add to what you find here at lightgrid. 

If you would like

to receive information from that site, please sign up, following this link.

Blog Posts

THE SOUL'S LINEAGE.

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 16, 2017 at 8:17am 0 Comments

THE SOUL'S LINEAGE. The council of light will begin this divine transmission with looking at the soul's lineage and the lineage of where you come from. You may have a strong connection to the Egyptian lineage. You may go as far as to say that you…

Continue

SELF LOVE AFFIRMATION.

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 13, 2017 at 9:42am 0 Comments

SELF LOVE AFFIRMATION. The following are self-love affirmation for reprogramming your conscious and subconscious thinking. 1. I love and forgive myself totally for all my mistakes. 2. I now recognize that am a diamond, not the mud on the diamond.…

Continue

THREE STEPS TO ENHANCE YOUR PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 11, 2017 at 12:55pm 0 Comments

THREE STEPS TO ENHANCE YOUR PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT. State the following declaration out loud. You may find this exercise even more potent, if you stand up and move into a powerful posture with your body. 1. I call upon the energy of pure Divine…

Continue

AFFIRMATIONS TO WIDEN THE VESSEL

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 6, 2017 at 3:07pm 0 Comments

AFFIRMATIONS TO WIDEN THE VESSEL You can write down the following affirmation and to read them every day for the next thirty days, once or twice a day, and notice how it opens up the width of that you are choosing to create. It widen the vessel.…

Continue

YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR OWN REALITY

Posted by Ms Tercy Lonan on December 4, 2017 at 8:04am 0 Comments

YOU ARE THE CREATOR OF YOUR OWN REALITY. You have been drawn to this material is an indication that it is your goal and desire to achieve peace and to be in alignment within yourself regardless of what your external circumstances are. You have…

Continue

Events

© 2017   Created by Myriel RAouine.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service